Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Cliffhanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does masterbating for me effect mucsles?

I just want to know, does masterbating for males have any effect in losing mucsle mass?

bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yes, you might die

shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm not sure but keep it up and you will surely go blind

bfr290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bfr290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bfr290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bfr290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bfr290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bfr290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bfr290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bfr290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bfr290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bfr290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bfr290 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You will lose all muscle mass if you keep it up.

common

no need for insults. i wasnt talking about myself. It was just questions.

Winning 11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol you must be going on 24/7 aren`t ya..

You`ll be fine. When you masturbate your testosterone levels increase..just like when you workout in the gym..however, WHAT A STUPID QUESTION.
    - Body fat, not weight is the right measure of fitness -

(email): winning11@cyber-rights.net [secured]

!* R.I.P gearedup *!

Re: common

Originally posted by Cliffhanger
    no need for insults. i wasnt talking about myself. It was just questions.
    you are certainley insulting sir. It was just a question. if it was stupid, then that makes you even more stupid for replying to the post.

CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You just quoted youself sir! HAHA
    no sig

slipknot9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slipknot9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slipknot9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slipknot9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slipknot9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slipknot9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slipknot9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slipknot9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slipknot9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slipknot9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by CrazyTall
    LOL that is some funny shvt

BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Re: common

you are certainley insulting sir. It was just a question. if it was stupid, then that makes you even more stupid for replying to the post.
    since we are on the subject of stupid

What I would like to know is how does masterbation qualify as a supplement?

Dedicated1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He licks up the semen when he is finished.

veyx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) veyx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) veyx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) veyx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) veyx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) veyx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) veyx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) veyx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) veyx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) veyx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) veyx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally posted by CrazyTall
    LOL! You can't help but expect insults after that man.

axehole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Winning 11
    Lol you must be going on 24/7 aren`t ya..

You`ll be fine. When you masturbate your testosterone levels increase..just like when you workout in the gym..however, WHAT A STUPID QUESTION.
    Hey guys, dont bash him on this...........
    Back in the old days of boxing, boxer's trainers would make sure they didnt have any contact with their hand or girls because the belief was that ejaculating "weakens the legs". Ever watch rocky???

Yes, your testosterone levels go really high when wacking it, but they significantly drop after. This is due to the fact that we need testosterone to produce more sperm, so masturbating can actually reduce blood levels of free testosterone.

The only way it can be beneficial for you to masturbate is to stroke it while youre in the gym, but youll get kicked out before you blow, so its a bad idea.

Anyways, wack it or not wack it, the effects are only temporary and so minor that it really doesnt matter if you do or not.
    Im gonna be a daddy!!!

I just signed up for our country's navy. Wish me luck..... I'm training to be a U.S. Seal.

PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by axehole
    The only way it can be beneficial for you to masturbate is to stroke it while youre in the gym, but youll get kicked out before you blow, so its a bad idea.
    LOL! I can picture it now.
    Terminator in training! :D

Remember, I break your neck like a chicken!! - Ben Richards (aka Arnold Schwarzenegger)

It is fundamentally wrong to restrict the rights of the majority, to protect the minority from itself.

Originally posted by Dedicated1
    He licks up the semen when he is finished.
    propabley thats what you do everyday.
    I 'm new here I didnt know where to start the post since there are alot of categories. It seems that you guys (except for axhole) are all retards. I mean I just wanted to know a fact, thats all. I never said I masterbated or anything. I was asked that question and I wanted to know the answer thats all, and I thought you guys might have helped me. So much for the help...

JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cliffhanger:

You must be really young to be worried about admitting to masturbating. Don't lose any sleep over it-- every guy does it. Otherwise, we'd all bust a gasket unless we were consistently getting sex every day.

Greenguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Does masterbating for me effect mucsles?

I just want to know, does masterbating for males have any effect in losing mucsle mass?
    Why would you want to masturbate for males?

Greenguy

Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well the subject says "does masterbating for ME..."

ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this is a valid question (although strangely worded). i have read several articles stating masturbation is good for your health. as far as affecting muscle gains... well i'm not sure about that one.
    My Superdrol Review:
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=501176[/url]

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Check out this thread

I wonder exactly what he's "whacking" to?

j/k, but still funny he brought it up...

Greenguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Epihall
    Well the subject says "does masterbating for ME..."
    Why would he want someone to masturbate for him?

Greenguy

Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kimchi604 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Does masterbating for me effect mucsles?

lol.. hey i was wondering that for myself.. and i heard about the boxing thing

and dont bash the guy.. he's new.. hey i wank it too and i bet all of you guys do too

i was watching oprah and some doctor said 210 orgasms a year can help u live 7 more years.. so start your wanking..

Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well if 210 a year can add 7 years, then I'm looking too add 14 years onto my life!

Still-#1 Fedor NutHugger Killah Hills's Avatar
    Killah Hills will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killah Hills will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killah Hills will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killah Hills will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killah Hills will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killah Hills will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killah Hills will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killah Hills will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killah Hills will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killah Hills will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killah Hills will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    a friend of mine who has only been lifting for about six months has a slightly bigger left pec than right , and he is certain that it is from extended whackin' session with his left arm .
    -186724 point(s) total (+192228 since being neg'd to oblivion , Thanks for the help and sorry I can't hit y'all back )

Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It effects you muscles it gives you huge forarms.

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ive gotta have added 80 odd years by now, ah i aint countin no more!
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

jus4kix69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yep, my retirement fund is not even close to what it should be.

Munkee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Does masterbating for me effect mucsles?

Originally posted by Kimchi604

i was watching oprah and some doctor said 210 orgasms a year can help u live 7 more years.. so start your wanking..
    Immortality, here I come....no pun intended. (Buh-dum-tssss)
    Johnny was a chemist's son, but Johnny is no more,
    What Johnny though was H2O was H2SO4.

bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I look like popeye!!!!

FierceFists has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what is this doing in the supplements section?