Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 1943
    AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I made a friend today!

lol

I was finishing my workout taking my box from box jumps back to where it belonged and a girl whom I see at the gym and somewhat recognize said, "oh, I love your arms!" she is in good shape herself and I told her I recognized her from the BFL book. She won one of the divisions or something - her name is Maria Ramos if you look her up. Apparently she is working towards competing in April and we got chatting and gave me her email and asked if I wanted to train with her sometime to just email her. That may be fun - to have someone who understands the whole way of life and likes to workout and stuff! I guess it is just exciting because I rarely reach out to make friends She said she is working a booth at the Arnold - reminds me that I wish I was going!!

Workouts today
    Noon: "Cindy" Crossfit workout (20 mins of pullups, pushups and body weight squats)

Evening: 17min 6 sec. time duration
    40 KB swings 25#
    30 pushups
    20 24" box jumps
    800m run on tready
    20 24" box jump
    30 pushups
    40 KB swings 25#

The last KB swings were killer!

Food Today
    B: ricotta, coffee, ff half and half
    S: oats, blueberries, cottage cheese, almond butter, whey
    L: oatmeal, PB, whey
    S: Zone Bar
    S: whey/oj/milk
    D: not sure yet but gotta make something soon!

kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AbramsAM View Post
    I made a friend today!

lol

I was finishing my workout taking my box from box jumps back to where it belonged and a girl whom I see at the gym and somewhat recognize said, "oh, I love your arms!" she is in good shape herself and I told her I recognized her from the BFL book. She won one of the divisions or something - her name is Maria Ramos if you look her up. Apparently she is working towards competing in April and we got chatting and gave me her email and asked if I wanted to train with her sometime to just email her. That may be fun - to have someone who understands the whole way of life and likes to workout and stuff! I guess it is just exciting because I rarely reach out to make friends She said she is working a booth at the Arnold - reminds me that I wish I was going!!
    how cool is that! now promise that you WILL email her, OK? I will keep reminding you!

The last KB swings were killer!
    I bet you COULD swing me that would be fun
    when ego is lost, limit is lost

LOOK WHERE YOU WANT TO GO

Bring on the DOMS!! Mrs_Muscles's Avatar
    Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How cool to make a friend locally with similar fitness interests! I wish I had some friends who understood the lifestyle. I do have one friend who is coming around I think

Those crossfit workouts just look brutal! Way to go woman.

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yay... cool about meeting the girl at the gym!! That's awesome when you can find someone with something in common Hope you guys end up staying in touch!

Your crossfit workout looks really challenging!! Good job getting through it!
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi guys!

thought I would come back and post something - lol. Things are going well, but I am still lazy to post totally regularly!

The week of the 16th, I am going away for training for a whole week - so I gotta think of what I am going to do for workouts! Use the little gym in the hotel, pay for a week somewhere...I dunno...Maybe I'll take my bands and mix things up with bands in addition to whatever is avaliable...

Speaking of bands, I think I am going to order those pullup assistance bands - I think they will help me get more reps and build up more strength. I used them at the crossfit gym in Vegas and I liked em.

What else is new...
    Work is going well - been busy and have missed some workouts -I've mostly been maintaining right now, so now that things are slowing down a little, I think I can be more consistant.

I went for a massage yesterday - insurance re-approved another round (12 sessions) of massages - YAY!

My last bb.com order sent me TONS of free samples of NO products. I am going to try superpump250 today, I haven't tried that one before. I bought supercharged and have been using that one. I think that is what it it called!

It is almost the weekend!! YAY!

serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I dont know if the 16th is off from work, my schedule is not out yet.
    I will call you when I get it.
    I do have class that night for sure. And its an exam day, so it would have to be early.
    I will keep you posted.
    "Choice is ours whether
    we become victim or victor!!"

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."

I did my first all-by-myself wide grip pull up today!! First I just jumped on the bar and thought i would 'try' it, then I was totally able to do it!! then I tried doing chins - normally I have to touch the ground between reps, but today I was able to do two from dead hangs in a row - woohoo - getting stronger! I haven't been focusing AS much on losing weight, so I can't wait until I lose about 10 pounds or so, then I will be able to pull myself up even easier!!

I did deads today - heavy deads - and was able to get 225# with no gloves or straps, so that is by far my PB

Today hubs and I got off of work early, so we worked out and now going to bbq some oysters, and make little carne asada tacos - yum! I love hanging out with him on nice days (we have lots of sun right now) and just bbq

Happy Friday!

Saturday

I slept SOOO much last night. Hubs and I made a nice dinner - some oysters in the shell on the bbq, some chicken and asada, guacamole, I made some pico de gallo and some home made salsa - it all came out really good! I ate a ton of food - way too much compared to what I should have had! and then we were going to watch Heroes that we had on DVR - and I fell asleep (it was maybe around 6 or so? Then hubs got me up to go to bed around 10pm, I went to bed, watched a little tv for an hour maybe, then was super sleepy again - and didn't wake up until 8am! I feel really good right now though!! Really rested

Hubs and I are focusing on paying some cards off, so we sent a lot of money out this month and thought we were going to be totally broke - but realized last night that some of the bills we thought hadn't gone through, actually did, so we had more money than we thought we had! woohoo - lol, we actually were really excited though about that. Right now hubs gets a second check on the 16th, so we end up paying all of our bills at the start of the month then have little until the 16th, but he just switched to getting paid just once at the start of the month, now we just have to learn to budget for the entire month without getting that extra check in the middle.

Today I want to take Kobie to the park, workout, and try and get our things organized for camping and outdoor stuff. We have a big suburban we use and it still has all the blankets and bins of outdoor stuff in there, so I just want to clean it all up and get situated for this camping season. I think our first camping trip will be March 21-22, a friend wants to go for his bday. And that week leading up until then I will be gone for a work training - so I need to get things ready early!

I'll check in again later - hope you all are having a great weekend!

Bring on the DOMS!! Mrs_Muscles's Avatar
    Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome job on the pull-ups! And on the deadlifts too! That's a lot of weight, and without straps to boot. I don't have the grip for that right now.

Buff bride to be imperfectly_lou's Avatar
    imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow, some amazing increases in strength here! I have so much trouble with pull ups. I can do anywhere up to 5 chins depending on how I feel that day, but not even one pull up!

Is that photo of you?
    September 2006 - 9km Sydney Harbour Bridge Run - 45:25
    August 2007 - 14km City to Surf - 77:00
    September 2007 - Sydney Running Festival Half Marathon - Withdrawn due to stress fractures :(
    September 2008 - Sydney Running Festival Half Marathon - 1:59.22
    May 2009 - Sydney Morning Herald Half Marathon - 1:53:22

rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Brrrr.. camping in March You're crazy girl! I love camping but it HAS to be warm. LOL.

Nice job on the pullup.. your back looks sweet in that pic! And congrats on getting all rested up. I have been going to bed rather early lately too!
    I'll take a 6 pack of abs please!!!!

Obesession is simply a word lazy people use to describe the DEDICATED!!!!

www.teamscivation.com

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109701391

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great job on the pull ups! Love the pic!! Do you guys camp a lot? I've never really done "real" camping...I'd rather vacation somewhere I can lay and do nothing all day! lol
    "Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe. ": Saint Augustine

"So what exactly would you say you DO here??"

"Does this suit make me look fat??"
    "No, your face does."

Originally Posted by Mrs_Muscles View Post
    Awesome job on the pull-ups! And on the deadlifts too! That's a lot of weight, and without straps to boot. I don't have the grip for that right now.
    Thanks! I didn't think I had the grip for it either, but I forgot my gloves one day and just went for it, and it wasn't too bad!

Originally Posted by imperfectly_lou View Post
    Wow, some amazing increases in strength here! I have so much trouble with pull ups. I can do anywhere up to 5 chins depending on how I feel that day, but not even one pull up!

Is that photo of you?
    Yuo - that is me I was super suprised to be able to do my one pull up, but I'll take what I can get!!

Originally Posted by rubes00 View Post
    Brrrr.. camping in March You're crazy girl! I love camping but it HAS to be warm. LOL.

Nice job on the pullup.. your back looks sweet in that pic! And congrats on getting all rested up. I have been going to bed rather early lately too!
    I had to get a back pic, because I haven't ever taken a pic of me while working out. Now I have a visual of what I look like back there - hehe. It is going to be really cold camping in march, I know it! I think we are just going for one night, but still! Friend wants to do that for his bday, so we'll try it! More reason to snuggle

Originally Posted by twinnett View Post
    Great job on the pull ups! Love the pic!! Do you guys camp a lot? I've never really done "real" camping...I'd rather vacation somewhere I can lay and do nothing all day! lol
    We go camping quite often, but hubs and I really like it. We don't live too far from 'real' camping, so as a kid it was something I did with my family because it was a cheap 'vacation' lol. I think you would enjoy it - it isn't the same type of get away as going somewhere and lying around, in many ways I think camping is much more relaxing!!

Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That pic is AWESOME ! Wow wow WOW ! Look how much you have changed since your avi picture was taken - fantastic muscle mass added to back and bis! No wonder you were able to lift yourself up (which is awesomeness in a basket right there!)

Right now it doesn't matter what the results will be.
    Whats more important is that you test the waters. You share the story.. you add a different aspect to your recovery..

Leap and the net will appear..

kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000)

that is all

amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What an AWESOME picture!

My inspiration - I swear we need a chat very soon!
    *Mandy*

How bout them Cowboys?? :D

If you wanna get big - you gotta get nasty!

Join along on the journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7127501

Love it one rep at a time and never lose the passion for the journey in itself...

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [unlurk][/unlurk]

Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    [unlurk][/unlurk]

Hi Emma-Leigh! Pull ups - Finally!! YAY!

Originally Posted by amj0883 View Post
    What an AWESOME picture!

My inspiration - I swear we need a chat very soon!
    Yes, call me any time! I miss talking to you - hope all is well!!

Originally Posted by kitebean View Post

that is all
    Thanks Susan!! I was super excited too to know I am getting stronger - hubs even mentioned it tonight after my workout how much stronger I am getting!

Originally Posted by Megin View Post
    That pic is AWESOME ! Wow wow WOW ! Look how much you have changed since your avi picture was taken - fantastic muscle mass added to back and bis! No wonder you were able to lift yourself up (which is awesomeness in a basket right there!)

Hi Megs! Thanks!!

Hump Day!! That means it is almost Friday! hehe
    So far this week things have been going well, work is normal, it is really cold outside, bank account is low, low, low - but fridge has food - so yea - that is all in all a normal week!

I am making dinner right how - a coworker brought this to work, so I asked her how to make it because I tasted it and it was so good! here is what I am doing -

Mole en oja (Chicken Mole in a pot)
    Cook chicken in some water to make its own broth (I am using 4 breasts) I also added half a diced onion and a couple of cloves of garlic. Add california chili pods to the liquid and let it simmer. Add a hand full of uncooked rice. Pull the chili out and put into the blender with a little liquid, 2 ancho chiles for heat/spice, cumin, salt pepper. Pour back with the chicken and add a thickener (corn starch or whatever) cook until it thickens and eat

It smells really good!

I have a crazy busy 10 days or so after this week - this friday we are leaving to go to a friend's house to stay the evening and leave early saturday to go fishing. Then saturday evening we will have a bbq with some friends, then sunday we will come back home and i have to pack for a week in seattle for a training. Monday morning I leave to seattle and stay there for the week with training every day from 9-4. I checked the local gyms and they are really expensive for a week pass!! I might just make due with the cheapie gym they have at the hotel and do some body weight things...still thinking about that...Then I come home friday evening and Saturday we are going to go ride the quads for a while. We may end up staying the night until sunday in the mountains if it isn't too freezing! But it has been really cold, so I don't know! Then the following week I think is finally somewhat normal!

Hubs and I are going to try and start going to the gym in the mornings during the week. we will each start on our own while I am gone next week for training and go from there. Hopefully I will be really tired and go to bed easily because I really miss hubs and Kobie-dog in bed with me when I am away. And a week is a long time! But at least when I really think about it, I am only 2.5 hours away...*sigh*

I am just watching biggest loser and hanging out - finished my workout, ate well today and just waiting to eat dinner.

I hope you are all having a good evening!!

Que? It's not MOLE without COCOA POWDER!!!

xx

Originally Posted by kitebean View Post
    Que? It's not MOLE without COCOA POWDER!!!

xx
    EEeewwwwWWww... I know lots (most) people put cocoa or chocolate or whatever, but for whatever reason I don't like mole with the sweet/chocolate taste in there...something just too odd about that combo for me! but yea, LOTS of people like it that way!

And it DID come out super good last night - I had more for breakfast

Friday!!

I thought it was going to be a nice weekend, etc. but it is supposed to rain and snow -which is fine - but I had outdoor things planned...we'll wee what happens...

I feel lazy today - so much to do but I just don't want to do it!!

I ate cookies yesterday.

About time to get ready for work. I have lots of meetings and things in the morning but the afternoon should be okay.

Last night I cleaned all of our pre-packed camping things and it was exciting to know we will be around the campfire, playing outside in no time! I made a list of things we need to restock, and cleaned out our two big rubbermaid tubs. I need to find where I was reading about Emma and someone else making bread on a stick while camping...sounds like fun!

Workout today will be after work. Food today is already packed - except for some cottage cheese I can throw togther really quick...

Oh - and excited about going to a Whole Foods store next week - we don't have them where I live! So I am going to take a cooler with me in the car so I can bring things home if I need to keep them cold!

Ok - really gotta quit stalling and get my butt ready to go to work!

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey Angela.....I have been feeling Non-Productive too.
    There are things that need done...but I have been putting them off.
    Sitting with my family watching TV is such a treat that I can't seem to give up. lol

I wish you could cook for me because that Mole en oja (Chicken Mole in a pot) sounds soooo goooood!

Best wishes for a fun weekend!
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh whole foods is great! I spend way too much money there though! They have one in Chicago near where I stay for my grad school....and it's attached to the gym AND a starbucks!
    "Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe. ": Saint Augustine

"So what exactly would you say you DO here??"

"Does this suit make me look fat??"
    "No, your face does."

Originally Posted by Buffycat3 View Post
    Hey Angela.....I have been feeling Non-Productive too.
    There are things that need done...but I have been putting them off.
    Sitting with my family watching TV is such a treat that I can't seem to give up. lol

I wish you could cook for me because that Mole en oja (Chicken Mole in a pot) sounds soooo goooood!

Best wishes for a fun weekend!
    Hi Joan!! I love hanging out with hubs and watching TV too! It is usually the highlight of our evening! I love cooking for people - I would cook for you any time!

Originally Posted by twinnett View Post
    Oh whole foods is great! I spend way too much money there though! They have one in Chicago near where I stay for my grad school....and it's attached to the gym AND a starbucks!
    That sounds like the most perfect location! food, coffee gym! If you have any favorite things they sell only there - let me know and I'll look for it!

Saturday!

Chris and I had decided to do a kick butt weekend working out because we ended up not going fishing and stuff. So this morning we went and did a CF clean and jerk set thing - seven single clean and jerks basically for max weight. I was able to get 119 on my clean and jerk! PB for me! It was really exciting because at the end of it I was having a hard time - dropped weight once, put the 119 back on and was able to get it! Hubs was cheering me on!

So this afternoon we are going to do the Fight Gone Bad CF workout, then tomorrow a different CF workout...I'll post after I do those so I can report on weight.

I want to clean the house since hubs will be here all week and I don't want to leave it a mess! I am the messy one between the two of us!

I am excited to take care of our nephew tonight - my sister is going to bring him by since she has a dinner party to go, and we really don't see him as much as I'd like because we are far kinda from where she lives.

Time to make some food and refuel for our next workout, I am actually excited to go workout again!

back from second session

5 rounds, 1 minute each station

45# sumo high pull
    24" box jumps
    45# push press
    rowing machine
    25# wall ball throws

Making dinner now and watching my nephew for the evening while my sister went to a dinner party thing. All he wants to do is watch hubs and ss play video games! I try and get him engaged in other stuff but he keeps just going back to watch. He knows at home he isn't allowed to watch his dad play games, but he always still tries!

Tomorrow I have to workout, clean the cars, pack for my week in Seattle, prep some food for me to take and some for hubs here. I feel kinda bad just leaving him with no food made because I am the one that always cooks, so I am going to premake a few good casserole things, etc. that he can warm up and eat leftovers of.

My sister brought me the book Eat, Pray, Love so I will probably start reading that and she also brought me The Secret Life of Bees - so we will see which catches my interest most.

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My sister brought me the book Eat, Pray, Love so I will probably start reading that and she also brought me The Secret Life of Bees - so we will see which catches my interest most.
    I would prob. go with the secret life of bees - that sounds pretty cool ! Who knew they had a secret life !

Thanks for your post, Abrams

Right now it doesn't matter what the results will be.
    Whats more important is that you test the waters. You share the story.. you add a different aspect to your recovery..

Leap and the net will appear..

hey Angela have you emailed your new friend Maria yet??????

serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you know where Boarders is in Puyallup??? Or Tacoma?
    Maybe want to meet there tomorrow? Errr.....
    I will call you later too....just wanted to drop you a note and see if you may be ok with that. If not....well not even Eric is that good at picking a random place up in seattle//Puyallup area. I am short on ideas...
    full on finals info
    "Choice is ours whether
    we become victim or victor!!"

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."