PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Exclamation did not take ph for 2 days

I had chest pains, but went to the doctor and he said it was not a heartattack/problem but the bone/muscle there got torn and inflammed. I did not take my ph for a few days consistenlty. I am taking 1, 4 AD BOLD right now my first ph ever. Here is how my last fews days went.

I am on about my third bottle, 21+ days

Last 4 days

1400mg
    2 Did not take
    3 400 mg
    4 Did not take

I have been taking it at 600 mg a day. Should I start again at 600 mg a day or ease my way in. Have I lost all benefit from taking it?????
    With the increase in cardio and boxing/mma training I am staying at 175-185lbs compared to 215-230lbs. Will post recent pics soon. Since I will not fight until 6 months from now I will gain some muscle weight and worry about cutting weight later.

Best MMA Highlights Ever--This song gets me fkn pumped!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HinXYYdfQuA

eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should be fine to continue, and your results should not be skewed, but I would go with the same dose you ended with.
    FDH

Kevin Levrone is the Man.
    Arnold is the BOSS!

PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by eweese18 View Post
    You should be fine to continue, and your results should not be skewed, but I would go with the same dose you ended with.

Thanks bro
    With the increase in cardio and boxing/mma training I am staying at 175-185lbs compared to 215-230lbs. Will post recent pics soon. Since I will not fight until 6 months from now I will gain some muscle weight and worry about cutting weight later.

eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No problem. Go easy on anything that will involve the chest though. You don't want to further tear the muscle from the bone so that it can heal properly and you won't need surgery to have it reattached.
    FDH

Kevin Levrone is the Man.
    Arnold is the BOSS!

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PeoplesChamp View Post
    Thanks bro
    When in doubt, call the cops and say, "I've fallen and can't get up"

Hahaha, sorry. That really sounds ****ty though, hope everything returns to normal. That definitely is weird you're getting chest pains, but it HAS to be a coincidence. Possibly heartburn too? Whenever I get HB (around once a year), it feels like a mother effin heart attack (probably is and I just don't know any better).

Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post

Hahaha, sorry. That really sounds ****ty though, hope everything returns to normal. That definitely is weird you're getting chest pains, but it HAS to be a coincidence. Possibly heartburn too? Whenever I get HB (around once a year), it feels like a mother effin heart attack (probably is and I just don't know any better).
    Yea could of been heartburn, but seems like my doctor said it was sternum and muscle there on my inner pec....but the again this doctor a a friend of my dad and does not practice, anymore, but made a house call and checked me out. Lol, I asked him one time about this bump on my outer ab that hurt near my grion, and all he said was, "you just got too much muscle kid." He does know much about bb, he even asked one day why I take protein, I guess some oldtimers dont believe in that kind of stuff

Are you talking bout those life alert systems for old people, that commercial always cracks me up
    Last edited by PeoplesChamp; 04-09-2007 at 03:16 PM.

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you talking bout those life alert systems for old people, that commercial always cracks me up
    Why yes, yes I am

Ive beeb back consistenly on 1, 4 BOLD since then. I have noticed changes in muscular endurance, bf, and overall ripped look.

However today I was sleep deprived, with around 2 hours of sleep. Don't ask how or why, cause its stupid me, but I took 400 mg of BOLD in the afternoon, making already 600 mg a day, counting the morning.

Any problems this could seriously have???

Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive beeb back consistenly on 1, 4 BOLD since then. I have noticed changes in muscular endurance, bf, and overall ripped look.

However today I was sleep deprived, with around 2 hours of sleep. Don't ask how or why, cause its stupid me, but I took 400 mg of BOLD in the afternoon, making already 600 mg a day, counting the morning.

Any problems this could seriously have???
    Missing a few hours of sleep won't destroy you, but I believe it's of paramount importance that you give your body adequate training, nutrition AND rest while on cycle. You only get a few weeks to take advantage of those compounds and I'd do just that!