fonderboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fonderboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fonderboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fonderboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fonderboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fonderboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fonderboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fonderboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fonderboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fonderboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fonderboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Ectomorph bulking diet - Critique :)

I am currently 5'6 and 100 pounds (damn that sucks :P), age 16.

Ok quick question before i post my diet, I heard that you will keep growing until 20, so if i seriously start working out and bulking now, will my bones and body shape make gains?

heres the diet (BTW in high school so yeh harder to do this..)
    MEAL 1 BREAKFAST (6:30 AM)
    Egg (2x)
    Organic Oatmeal Original
    Ground Flax Seed (w/ Oatmeal) 1 tbsp
    Broccoli (3x)
    Multi-Vitamin

MEAL 2 LUNCH (11:10 AM)
    Turkey
    Sprouted Grain Bread (Sandwich) (2 slices)
    Pear (1x)

MEAL 3: PRE-WORKOUT (3:10 PM)
    Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast
    Sprouted Grain Bread (1 slice)
    Sweet Potato (½)
    Natural Peanut Butter (on bread) (2 tbs)

MEAL 4: POST-WORKOUT (5:00 PM)
    Protein Shake with Fruits and ON Whey

MEAL 5 DINNER / MEAL AFTER WORKOUT(6:15 PM)
    Wild Rice / Brown Rice
    Anything family makes, then fruits

MEAL 6 (9.00 PM)
    Lean Ground Beef (85% Lean)
    Sprouted Grain Bread (1 slice)
    Apple (1x)

MEAL 7 BEFORE SLEEP (11 PM)
    1 Cup Cottage Cheese (w/ Shake)
    Flax Seed Oil 1 tbspn (w/ Shake)
    Low-Fat Organic Milk (1.5 cups)(w/ Shake)

BTW I get most of my things from a whole food / organic store, and the bread is sprouted grain ezeckiel 4:9 or something like that, made by food for life.

thanks in advance
    Cheahhh!

Scared of Cottage Cheese such a loser yo's Avatar
    such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    eat more. to do that you gotta eat faster to trick your body into thinking that it's still not full.

londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    try this diet man .

Breakfast 6.30am = 100g oatmeal in milk , 8 egg whites , 3 yolks , 2 tablesppons flax seed , 4 tablesppons peanut butter.

meal 2 8.30 am = 2 wholewheat turkey sandwhich (4slices bread , 200g turkey) , 1 large banana , 2 whole eggs .

meal 3 = 12 pm = 60g oatmeal in milk , 1 wholewheat meat sandwhich (2 slices bread , 100g lean meat ) , 50g almond nuts .

meal 4 = keep the same .

MEal 5 =post workout = 50g whey / 75g dextrose .

meal 6 = 400g rice , 200g lean meat , fruit , 2 tablespoon flax seed .

meal 7 = keep the same .

Meal 8 = (3 am ) = 4 whole eggs ..

fonderboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fonderboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fonderboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fonderboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fonderboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fonderboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fonderboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fonderboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fonderboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fonderboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fonderboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't really eat from 6-11, and if i manage to, it will only be a light snack ... they don't let us eat in class/school, heck they barely even let us drink water b/c someone had alcohol inside a water bottle instead one time ... so there's a rule against drinking water, but people do it anyways.

I'll try and eat 2 turkey sandwiches for lunch, but the bread is really thick so it's kinda hard

Also, londonbeast, for breakfast when you say to eat 4 tablespoons of peanut butter, where would I put it? In the oatmeal?

and suchaloseryo, what do you mean by 'eat faster', like chug down my food faster?

Thanks

EDIT: I saw this site, http://johnberardi.com/articles/nutr...sseating_2.htm , and it said that the best meals are proteins and carbs with very little fat, or proteins and fats with very little carbs. Do any of you incorporate that into your diet? Just wondering
    Last edited by fonderboy; 01-28-2004 at 06:32 PM.
    Cheahhh!

Scared of Cottage Cheese such a loser yo's Avatar
    such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by fonderboy
    it said that the best meals are proteins and carbs with very little fat, or proteins and fats with very little carbs. Do any of you incorporate that into your diet? Just wondering
    yeah. a good idea is to eat protein + carbs in the mornings and right after you work out. eat protein + fats at night. also, when i said eat faster, i just mean get the food down as fast as possible, because it takes a while for your system to catch up with the eating and you don't realize that you're full until a little later.

if the bread you use is too thick, just get thinner bread. it's good that you use whole-grain bread, but maybe you can find a thinner-sliced brand. if you get it from a bakery, you can just request that they cut it very thin. you want to take in as little bread in a day as you can anyways.

londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Keep a chicken sandwhich in your bag . Go to the toilet between class and eat it quickly . (it should take u like 3 min)

LOL EW.. eating in toilet?? Our toilets are kinda messy, but i guess its better in the morning (since they clean it) as people don't piss all over the place and the seat yet.

you want to take in as little bread in a day as you can anyways.
    how so
    Cheahhh!

Wholewheat bread is fine to eat .
    white bread is not . To high in the gi carbs .

omagdon7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omagdon7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

since your new

I don't think trying to get your diet into perfect shape is utmost priority (splitting meals between f/p and c/p) just eat everything that is in front of your face and train hard and get adequate rest. I don't think that working out will help you get taller and chances are your near the end of your growth at 16 if your 5'6'' I don't see you becoming 6' or above. But if your a late bloomer its possible. Just become very friendly with buffets. And try and not miss any meals.

Q-dogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    John Berardi's advise is the ****. Follow that for a while and use the basic supplements he recomends. Look into massive eating part 1 and 2.

Start out slow, and build up. You do need to eat more, but dont expect to go from your current diet to the one LondonBeast suggested over night......you will fail and feel sick to your stomach. Instead, over a few week period, increase your meal protions slightly from what they currently are to something close to what LondonBeast suggested.
    "Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and intimidates the neighbor, is henceforth called evil." --Nietzsche.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent. It is the one that is most adaptable to change."

— Charles Darwin