FranktheTank15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FranktheTank15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FranktheTank15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FranktheTank15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FranktheTank15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FranktheTank15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FranktheTank15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FranktheTank15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FranktheTank15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FranktheTank15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FranktheTank15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Man boobs or pecs?

My chest is sort of soft unflexed but when flexed it become really hard except for around the nipples. So i guess my question is in order to be considered pecs do they have to be hard all the time? (i know every one has pectorial muscles so dont tell me that everyone does) thanks

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you can't flex it, its fat.

if you've been lifting for a while/benching a lot, expect to have some pec development. if you have high body fat, expect man boobs
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is going to sound odd but just deal with it. Flex hard and feel around with your other hand. Whatever is soft - that's fat. Pecs are hard with minimal amounts of softness. When I say minimal, your goal should be virtually none.

Zrzehner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zrzehner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by r3drum View Post
    This is going to sound odd but just deal with it. Flex hard and feel around with your other hand. Whatever is soft - that's fat. Pecs are hard with minimal amounts of softness. When I say minimal, your goal should be virtually none.
    Just tested. I have a lot of fat around the nipple. What's up with that? Is it normal?

FranktheTank15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FranktheTank15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FranktheTank15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FranktheTank15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FranktheTank15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FranktheTank15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FranktheTank15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FranktheTank15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FranktheTank15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FranktheTank15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FranktheTank15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have to work on my lower pec. Whats a good exercise for that?

musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Zrzehner View Post
    Just tested. I have a lot of fat around the nipple. What's up with that? Is it normal?
    when it comes to the pecs most of your bodyfat is stored around the nipples
    # Good Musical Taste Crew

***Anti-Broscientist Crew***
    **Never Ever getting a vasectomy crew**

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    inb4gyno

Originally Posted by FranktheTank15 View Post
    I have to work on my lower pec. Whats a good exercise for that?
    no such thing as your lower pec. you have a main pec and upper (minor)

just focus on your main chest exercises like bench press and dumbell flyes
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

Zrzehner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zrzehner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SamSix View Post
    inb4gyno

no such thing as your lower pec. you have a main pec and upper (minor)

just focus on your main chest exercises like bench press and dumbell flyes
    No gyno. But seriously
    decline bench > regular bench.

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yup decline is a hell of a challenge.

twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    do lot of incline work

r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Completely normal. That's the case with virtually everyone. I can assure you that with proper diet, a fair amount of cardio and solid workout sessions in general this fat will be gone. Make sure you understand that it is 100% possible to get rid of it, so don't think that you're weird in one way or another because you can't seem to shake it off. Tweak your diet through trial and error if you have to and just monitor your progress. Same thing applies to exercise. Good luck!

mayo1988 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    are these moobs or not?
    Attached Images

itsjoseyvenom will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsjoseyvenom will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsjoseyvenom will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsjoseyvenom will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsjoseyvenom will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsjoseyvenom will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsjoseyvenom will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsjoseyvenom will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsjoseyvenom will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsjoseyvenom will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsjoseyvenom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's fat. Some people store more bodyfat in their chest area as oppossed to other common ares. You can't spot reduce fat, just eat at a caloric deficit to strip it away from your whole body and it wil take some time for you to notice any difference around your chest area. Also, increasing muscle mass through bench press, flyes, etc. will allow the chest area to strengthen and create the illusion that it has less fat.