Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Methyldienolone

NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000)

Methyldienolone

Guys I think this is going to be the next big thing. Here is some general info from another website....

Methyldienolone is the trademarked name for the prosteroid 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one. Without a doubt, Methyldienolone is the most potent prosteroid ever developed and sold in the world to date as it is about 1.1X as anabolic as Methyl-1-Testosterone is while being only 15% as androgenic.

These characteristics allow Methyldienolone to cause the similar positive effects that Methyl-1-Testosterone users have reported with far fewer side effects. Additionally, because it is not a "1-ene" compound, the typical lethargy and mild depression found in users of Methyl-1-Testosterone and other 1-testosterone products is not present with Methyldienolone use. Due to it's fairly high Anabolic-to-Androgenic ration (A:A), the effects of Methyldienolone have been described by users as "Winstrol like" or "Winstrol Turbo" or "a hybrid between Parabolan and Winstrol".

This last comparison is right on the money as Methyldienolone is a very close chemical cousin to the most potent steroid on the planet bar none, that being methyltrenbolone (aka methyltrienolone). In fact, Methyldienolone is a close homolog of methyltrienolone, the singular difference between the two being a double bond at Carbon #11 found on methyltrienolone. So how potent is Methyldienolone? Users are recording fantastic gains in lean muscle mass and decreases in body fat with only 1-3mg per day.

This can be preordered now on the web. However, I highly recommend you purchase this compound from Sldge. He will have the compound available at the same time as the other site who currently has it listed. You will not be sorry waiting for Sldge. You will get more for your money.

Anyone have any comments about the compound? Anyone plan on running it when its available?

legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You used to be my whore! You guys are all the same!

EDog

NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by legalgear
    You used to be my whore! You guys are all the same!

EDog

hahahaha.

You know I have mad love for Legal Gear products. I will always support LG

Sldgehmr
    Haha, that is great, Ill share him with you.

I will always show love to those companies that help people out on the board and offer great products.

Eric if I remember correctly you do not have plans on coming out with Methyldienolone anytime soon......

Am I at least a classy call girl whore...?

I would hate to be a street walker

Sldgehmr
    Here is some more info, posted by Loki over at avant.

There's really just very little out there about this compound, and I don't have the chemistry background to be able to tackle it from a 'structural' standpoint, but I'll try to throw out a few things so folks can get at least a rough sense of what it is we're talking about...

- MethylDienolone = 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one. It's a 19-Nortestosterone derivative that's--for all intensive purposes--Methyl-Tren's 'little cousin;' add one more double-bond & you've got the 'ubersteroid' 17a-Methyl-17b-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-Trien-3-one.

- It is slightly less androgenic than 17aa-1-Test (I can validate this), but more anabolic according to lab assays (just how much more I don't know. I've found two different sets of 'research data' on it-- and both seem to undershoot the actual anabolic potency of the actual product in humans). A 'safe' estimate (i realize that's a big f'in oxymoron when it comes to 17aa-s but whatever...) is that it's 10x as anabolic as Methyl-1-Test.

- Once again, given tremendous structural similarities to Methyl-Tren, if you're gonna' worry about your liver on a 17aa-cycle, this is probably one to be warry of. Granted, I realize that changing a steroid molecule even slightly can completely alter its activity-profile, but man,

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WHo has it in stock now , Sledge are u taking orders etc. What are the dosages,what type of will it be oral or transdermal etc. How long will cycles run. All questions I would love to hear more about. Damn there is new **** comin gout every week, Dave from BSL told me about this
    Sixpack
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Sldgehmr
    Since I was the first person to ever use this stuff, I have to say I think it will replace M1T. No lethargy and a smaller dose makes this a much better find IMO. However the toxicity of it still is unknown at this point. I am having a couple of my testers get their blood work done while on and off this. I also have had one of the same guys get his bloodwork done while on M1T as well as few other goodies but for now I will keep that a hush hush.

Prolangtum loved the sample that I sent him, you can check out his info over at AM.

flexster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am going on a cutting cycle in 2 weeks and was wonder if this would be a better choice to use than m1-t? Also, I was going to use 1,4andro along with the m1-t. Would this go good with methyldienolone?

Sldgehmr
    I dont care what anyone tells anyone, you are getting it straight form the horses mouth, NO ONE HAS THIS IN STOCK. I wasnt going to take any preorders until I have it in my hands, or at least know it was sent out for me. I dont think it is good business to take orders on something when it is still 7 days away from being here.

When i have confirmation it was sent, I will then take preorders. So look sometime late next week.

I will be doing beta oral solutions (cheap) in the beginning for those who just cant wait, while the tabs are being pressed.

Dosing is 1-3mgs TOPS per day.

NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Methyldienolone

Originally posted by NO MERCY
    Anyone plan on running it when its available?
    This is definitely the one that has my attention. I'll wait for some tests to be run first though.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed
    me off.

Mod @ AnabolicMinds.com
    Mod @ Gaining-Mass.com
    Mod @ SupplementCentral.com
    Mod @ MMAAthletes.com

Sldgehmr
    Methyl-Dien can have some progesterone activity, so you need to keep estrogen low, to minimse those sides.

DO NOT stack this with another methyl, this is an extremely strong compound, and will work great all by itself. I would still use nolva to keep estrogen low while using it, as for what you could stack it with, 5AA cyp, 5AA or 3AA would all work, and unless you had a very good AI (arimidex, letrozole) I wouldnt use it with 4ad.

Cycle length is still up in the air, I was the first person to use it, I used it for 4 weeks without problem, I dont remember how long Prolangtums sample lasted . So I would keep cycle length short, 3-4 weeks tops.

buddha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sldge,

You have any chemical/lab data you would be willing to let people look at? Or references (articles, books, etc).

flexster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Sldgehmr
    Methyl-Dien can have some progesterone activity, so you need to keep estrogen low, to minimse those sides.

DO NOT stack this with another methyl, this is an extremely strong compound, and will work great all by itself. I would still use nolva to keep estrogen low while using it, as for what you could stack it with, 5AA cyp, 5AA or 3AA would all work, and unless you had a very good AI (arimidex, letrozole) I wouldnt use it with 4ad.

Cycle length is still up in the air, I was the first person to use it, I used it for 4 weeks without problem, I dont remember how long Prolangtums sample lasted . So I would keep cycle length short, 3-4 weeks tops.

Would this work with 1,4andro and should you use nolva during the cycle or keep it to the end?

Sldgehmr
    I can give you Vida values, although I dont agree with them fully. I feel it is much stronger then M1T, and his test show it to be slightly weaker.

androgenic anabolic
    200 1000

Sldgehmr
    14andro can aromatise, so I would definetly use nova while on. But I dont think you would need to stack it, it is works great all by itself, it is very anabolic.

legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No on the 1,4 andro! Be careful with stacking with any estrogenic compound.

EDog

Good luck with this. I think it will be good!

I will try and get binding data...

Unfortnuately, there is no binding data for M1T so it is hard to tell. Vida's values are a joke though.

EDog

I can give you Vida values, although I dont agree with them fully. I feel it is much stronger then M1T, and his test show it to be slightly weaker.

androgenic anabolic
    200 1000
    got the page number handy? i'm too lazy to flip through it atm

that's what sucks

science behind all this stuff is really cool, but not much out there for the current stuff anyways.

Sldgehmr
    N-96
    pg 285?

YOu dont want to use anything with a high amount of estrogen conversion soyou will want to stay away from stuff like 14add, 4 ad. But like I said before this will work well all by itself.

Originally posted by NO MERCY
    Eric if I remember correctly you do not have plans on coming out with Methyldienolone anytime soon......

Eric?

Sldgehmr
    There isnt much info cause no one has ever used it till last month or so.

Yeah, what is this facination with stacking? This compound should need no additions... Anything else will just lower effectiveness most likely. For example, when I tried stacking 4-AD Cyp with M1T, the 4-AD Cyp overshadowed the M1T and I lost all gains from it.

EDog

NOMERCY - Want me to post the ingredients of Product X on here for you too? LOL Hey, you want some?

Originally posted by legalgear
    Yeah, what is this facination with stacking? This compound should need no additions... Anything else will just lower effectiveness most likely. For example, when I tried stacking 4-AD Cyp with M1T, the 4-AD Cyp overshadowed the M1T and I lost all gains from it.

EDog

NOMERCY - Want me to post the ingredients of Product X on here for you too? LOL Hey, you want some?

You are ready to disclose Product X.....???

Give me a PM and let me know what the deal is with X. Jeff has not told me jack about the product and neither have you. I am in the dark on this one. Peeps are excited for it though.

larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ready,
    Product X ingredients.

1 grams of Horse poop
    2 grams of hay
    5 grams of pencil shavings
    and last but not least
    10 grams of Methyl Cow Poop.
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

- Philippians 4:13

Originally posted by larmenta
    Ready,
    Product X ingredients.

1 grams of Horse poop
    2 grams of hay
    and last but not least
    F@#$ing awesome!!! Hey Larmenta while your at it do you want to also bust my balls. Eric should not be the only one to do so.

SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLY has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I dont care what anyone tells anyone, you are getting it straight form the horses mouth, NO ONE HAS THIS IN STOCK. I wasnt going to take any preorders until I have it in my hands, or at least know it was sent out for me. I dont think it is good business to take orders on something when it is still 7 days away from being here.

When i have confirmation it was sent, I will then take preorders. So look sometime late next week.

I will be doing beta oral solutions (cheap) in the beginning for those who just cant wait, while the tabs are being pressed.

Dosing is 1-3mgs TOPS per day.
    Kilo does this all the time taking orders when they don't have the product. Pisses me off. Used to order from them alot, don't know if I will again.

Originally posted by larmenta
    Ready,
    Product X ingredients.

1 grams of Horse poop
    2 grams of hay
    and last but not least
    lol

what's the status of X now? haven't heard much about it for a while.