pestis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

prohormones and Gyno??

Which prohormones have you bro's found to cause gyno. I think I got a touch several years ago when I tried animal stak. It may have been aggravated by the 1-TU I used about a year ago. Too bad nobody mentions pct when they sell you over the counter stuff.

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Which prohormones have you bro's found to cause gyno.
    Anyone of them that aromatises can cause it bro

I think I got a touch several years ago when I tried animal stak.
    One of the worst products on the market and basically titS in a bottle unfortunately!

It may have been aggravated by the 1-TU I used about a year ago. Too bad nobody mentions pct when they sell you over the counter stuff.
    It is too bad that they do not inform people well enough and that is partly why we have the problems with them now but it should be pointed out that it is the buyers responsibility to do the research and know what they put into their bodies and the salesperson's job to sell them stuff. No offense to ya bro and I hope all goes well for you and it is not too serious bro!
    peace
    J

NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good post Jhov

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by NO MERCY
    Good post Jhov
    O/T Thanks man!!!
    Huge congrats on 4000 very good informative posts which have helped many on here bro!
    peace
    J

NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by jhov
    O/T Thanks man!!!
    Huge congrats on 4000 very good informative posts which have helped many on here bro!
    peace
    J
    Thank you. Greatly appreciate that.

Jhov,
    I hit you with a pm.

Thanks for the great feedback. You are right about OTC sales I just wish someone would have told me about these forums years ago.
    I worry for the 18 year olds buying the hell out of these products with only the GNC guy to give them the "facts".

anyone had problems with 1-TU?

SPAN0009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1-TU

1-TU is the strongest prohormone I've used, and I've used many. It increased my aggressiveness and stimulated my appetite significantly. However, I did experience several bothersome side effects. These included frequent bloody noses, which would occur out on nowhere and bleed quite a bit. In addition, I experienced frequent headaches, which I attribute to a possible elevation in BP. Also, it seemed to make me more irritable and cranky. After I discontinued use I was depressed for a while, I attribute this to my hormone production supression. I hope this helps.

Sounds a lot like my experience with 1-TU except no bloody noses.

it's all about the M1T for me now.

thanks for the reply bro,
    Pestis