mtnbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

late night workouts.... also, never sore, just still tired

They way my life goes... most of the time I am not home till around 8:00 at night, then after cooking a dinner and such, I dont actually get done lifting till almost 10:00.
    Any negative effects with this?

Also, (besides when I very first started to lift), I am never really sore the next day. Many times the muscles are still pretty tired the next mornign. Is this just because fo the late workouts, or something esle?

Thanks

Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your muscles should be tired. Don't worry about soreness, because it hardly means anything (unless you're too sore). If you can only work out that late, then by all means do so. Just try to get an adequate amount of sleep.

Adequate amounts of sleep... thats hard to do. :-)
    Getting home that late... and still eating good and working out... hardly any time to do anything before I need to hit the hay. Nothing I can really do at the time... but bitch and complain. :-) Will get better soon though.

Oh yeah, then up at 4:30 to start all over again.

But, there is a good feeling when I wake up and my arms want to drag on the ground still. :-) Oh and I laugh when I find it hard to brush my teeth before bed because I cant keep my arms up long enough.

Thanks

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so how many hours sleep are getting bro? like 5 or something

I try to do 10:00 till 4:30. Sometimes its a little later though.

So, its like 6 1/2. :-(

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)

Smile

if you could get an extra hour that would really help out your recovery. say 7 and a half to 8 hours sleep

I try, but it doenst always happen.

When the work hours come back to more sane levels, it will be easier.