MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Name of the muscle under your arm pit?

Its the muscle on the side of your rib cage, right below your arm pit.

Is it part of your lats?

When I do chin ups with hands facing me, that muscle is heavily worked.

Yet, when I do normal pull ups, that muscle isn't worked that much.
    Is it wrong to love a being who cannot see? Such belief is the highest faculty a human being can develop.

GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lats, chinups and pullups (palms facing away) really work that area, do what works best for you.
    'Prior to the Department of Education, there was no illiteracy'

- Stizzel

MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by GoJu View Post
    lats, chinups and pullups (palms facing away) really work that area, do what works best for you.
    OK, just making sure its lats.

They look like fingers and freak me out, like some alien form hugging me.
    Is it wrong to love a being who cannot see? Such belief is the highest faculty a human being can develop.

tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Last edited by tbush; 04-08-2007 at 07:30 PM.

///MPOWER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ///MPOWER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ///MPOWER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ///MPOWER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ///MPOWER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ///MPOWER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ///MPOWER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ///MPOWER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ///MPOWER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ///MPOWER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ///MPOWER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    those fingers are the serratus anterior muscle.
    ///
    GO

Originally Posted by tbush View Post
    Yeah! Is it part of lat? How do you train it?

hug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Originally Posted by MonarchX View Post
    Its the muscle on the side of your rib cage, right below your arm pit.

Is it part of your lats?

When I do chin ups with hands facing me, that muscle is heavily worked.

Yet, when I do normal pull ups, that muscle isn't worked that much.
    chip ups is my favourate, you can feel obviously the work of that muscle.

tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50) tbush will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    here are some exercises here:
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/ExList/Che...l#anchor682036

you are probably feeling it worked during chinups because you allow your scapula to retract and protact during the movement more than you allow during pullups.

Appetite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appetite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appetite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appetite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appetite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appetite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appetite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appetite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appetite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appetite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appetite has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Pullovers are proably the best exercise to work the serratus.

Also search serratus crunches
    My powerlifting and death/thrash metal log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141720221&p=843503391&posted=1#post843503391

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah! Is it part of lat? How do you train it?
    IWhen I do chin ups with hands facing me, that muscle is heavily worked.
    Why ask when you've answered your own question already?