awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

digestive side effects of nutritional eating

okay.... i'm havin a couple problems with my diet lately (cutting diet)

im struggling to keep from getting constipated and staying regular... seriously i only go like 2-3 times a week sometimes

and i reek like no one i know.... its a serious problem people are starting to get annoyed lol.

what do you guys do to help take care of this stuff?
    minnesota vikings fan
    probably the most uncoordinated person you'll ever meet

school + bodybuilding = my priorities

KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fiber! It's funny because I used to have problems with that BEFORE I started eating better, now ****ting comes way too easily. I also blame the protein consumption.

zer00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2-3 times a week? That can't be healthy

The only side effects I have is gas if I eat too much protein (or carbs?) at once.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by awesomebill61 View Post
    okay.... i'm havin a couple problems with my diet lately (cutting diet)

im struggling to keep from getting constipated and staying regular... seriously i only go like 2-3 times a week sometimes

and i reek like no one i know.... its a serious problem people are starting to get annoyed lol.

what do you guys do to help take care of this stuff?
    3 things for you to evaluate and consider are:

1. Additional fiber
    2. Additional fluid intake
    3. Digestive enzymes
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    3 things for you to evaluate and consider are:

1. Additional fiber
    2. Additional fluid intake
    3. Digestive enzymes
    x2 + probiotics (acidophilus + bifidus)

/thread
    2007 INBF Long Island Experience:
    1st Place Novice Lightweight & Overall
    Best Legs
    ----------------------

Disclaimer: The above can at best be considered an opinion or an offering of advice, and should be treated as such.

awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awesomebill61 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    some searching on probiotics lead me to the conclusion a little yogurt might help my cause.... is this true?
    i felt as thought i was getting plenty of fiber and water, but i'll have to try and push it even more
    minnesota vikings fan

tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    some searching on probiotics lead me to the conclusion a little yogurt might help my cause.... is this true?
    i felt as thought i was getting plenty of fiber and water, but i'll have to try and push it even more
    Yes, yogurt is a good delivery system, but you can't always guarantee efficacy - plus it's best to supplement by the billions (of organisms) and I really don't know how much there are on average in a serving of 'X' or 'Y' yogurt...

can't hurt though, plus I love yogurt.
    Best Legs
    ----------------------

Disclaimer: The above can at best be considered an opinion or an offering of advice, and should be treated as such.

Registered User Death From Above's Avatar
    Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tweaked17 View Post
    Yes, yogurt is a good delivery system, but you can't always guarantee efficacy - plus it's best to supplement by the billions (of organisms) and I really don't know how much there are on average in a serving of 'X' or 'Y' yogurt...

can't hurt though, plus I love yogurt.
    what kind of yogurt you eat?

my personal favorite is danon light and fit vanilla, per cup (8oz) 80 calories, 7g sugar, 0 fat, i think 10g protein or something, GREAT base for shakes better than milk or water i think plus the no fat and sugar is good pwo.

mehhhh I stay away from "adulterated" yogurts like that

I generally buy what's cheapest because I buy pretty large containers; I check to see if they list live cultures. When I feel like parting with a few extra bucks, I buy greek yogurt (brand name = F...AGE).

I don't like flavored yogurt. Also, a little fat in yogurt is a good thing. Right now, what's in my mini-fridge is "La Yogurt" (2.99 in pathmark) 32 oz lowfat unsweetened, with acidoph., bifidus, and l. casei cultures. I also like Stonyfield farms' yogurt.
    Best Legs
    ----------------------

TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tweaked17 View Post
    mehhhh I stay away from "adulterated" yogurts like that

I generally buy what's cheapest because I buy pretty large containers; I check to see if they list live cultures. When I feel like parting with a few extra bucks, I buy greek yogurt (brand name = F...AGE).

I don't like flavored yogurt. Also, a little fat in yogurt is a good thing. Right now, what's in my mini-fridge is "La Yogurt" (2.99 in pathmark) 32 oz lowfat unsweetened, with acidoph., bifidus, and l. casei cultures. I also like Stonyfield farms' yogurt.
    Stonyfield is good. Dannon's "Activia" brand is also high-quality. Avoid the traditional yoplait cups, which substitute gelatin and other coagulants for actual probiotics.

Originally Posted by Zach53 View Post
    what kind of yogurt you eat?

my personal favorite is danon light and fit vanilla, per cup (8oz) 80 calories, 7g sugar, 0 fat, i think 10g protein or something, GREAT base for shakes better than milk or water i think plus the no fat and sugar is good pwo.
    i use the vanilla variety of that stuff or the strawberry variety.
    if i remember right, blue bunny also sells a similar style with more variety in the flavors.
    minnesota vikings fan

slgalberth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im am the "queen" of digestive problems lol. The probiotic I take is in pill form and it's best to have one that has at least 5 billion cultures per capsule. The one I take has 50 billion but I have Crohn's disease and my body needs it. Also for the constipation that is a quick fix and is gentle is Milk of Magnesia. Take a full dose before bed and you should have a normal bm in the morning. Hope I was able to help some!

FatCrusader01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatCrusader01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatCrusader01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatCrusader01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatCrusader01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatCrusader01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatCrusader01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatCrusader01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatCrusader01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatCrusader01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatCrusader01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah i know how you feel man. I had the exact same problem even after eating tons of fiberious things but i found a soultion. One day in walmart i happened to catch a glance of a rack of fiber tablets which i purchased just for the hell of it and just a few hours after taking 2 tablets i almost filled the toliet it was pretty amazing. I forgot the name of them but they are in the same area as the tums if that helps.

Originally Posted by slgalberth View Post
    Im am the "queen" of digestive problems lol. The probiotic I take is in pill form and it's best to have one that has at least 5 billion cultures per capsule. The one I take has 50 billion but I have Crohn's disease and my body needs it. Also for the constipation that is a quick fix and is gentle is Milk of Magnesia. Take a full dose before bed and you should have a normal bm in the morning. Hope I was able to help some!
    i am very familiar with that disease... my mom used to suffer from a similar disease (ended up being forced to have the surgical cure).. so i know exactly what you go through.

these probiotic pills.... do they sell them over the counter?
    i might also have to try some fiber pills.
    minnesota vikings fan

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i am very familiar with that disease... my mom used to suffer from a similar disease (ended up being forced to have the surgical cure).. so i know exactly what you go through.

these probiotic pills.... do they sell them over the counter?
    i might also have to try some fiber pills.
    Yup... You can order them online here or at a drug store or a local supplement store. As a last resort, GNC has them too.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.