Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    EternallyWithin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Snorting Gatorade

This just happened recently.

My friend had just finished working out and he asked me for some Gatorade. I buy the big cans in powder form and just mix it post workout. So I give him a scoop in a cup. He dumps a little bit out and arranges it in a line, and starts snorting it. His eyes get all watery and he said it burned really bad but he finished it all off.

What is your take on this? Did he just basically put a bunch of sugar in his sinuses? lol

dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your friend's a ****ing moron.

Fury Dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, definitely an idiot. 'nough said.
    Randy "Fury Dragon"

"Courage is not an absence of fear, rather the willingness to persevere in the face of it."

bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bLeDZePPeLiN69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

BLSxSoldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ozzy Osbourne was so high one time that he grabbed a straw and sniffed a line of Ants.
    Everyday you have to test yourself. If not, then it's a wasted day.

Weightlifting isn't about out-doing others, It's about out-doing ourselves.

Weight: 185-190lbs
    Height - 5'10
    Biceps: 18'
    Bf% - 11%
    Bench - 290
    Squat - 455
    Curl (Perfect form) 5x20 w/ 100lbs

Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow!

futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dont know why but i found this thread so damn funny
    "My problem is that my parents are here and so is my brother. It will look kind of suspicious with me walking into the bathroom with a frozen chicken breast. We have no salmon here either, but I can get the salmon fillets this weekend and stick it in my ass on Monday morning when everyone is gone.

I don't mind sticking the fish in my ass (no homo) its just getting it past my parents that's going to be the delay."

- sXeWarrior

themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your friend has a mental problem. Tell his parents what he did before he ends up being a drugy or ends up snorting the wrong thing and ends up dying.
    Soon I will be on top.

Bodybuilding.com will never forget 3/24/04

Hurricane Francis survivor
    Hurricane Jeanne survivor

Tell your friend i'll pay him $10 to sniff a line of ****.
    think he'll do it? i'll bring the videocamera..

Height - 5'10
    Bf% - 11%
    Bench - 290
    Squat - 455

eL_HuRRiCAnE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eL_HuRRiCAnE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eL_HuRRiCAnE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eL_HuRRiCAnE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eL_HuRRiCAnE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eL_HuRRiCAnE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eL_HuRRiCAnE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eL_HuRRiCAnE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eL_HuRRiCAnE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eL_HuRRiCAnE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eL_HuRRiCAnE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by BLSxSoldier
    Tell your friend i'll pay him $10 to sniff a line of ****.
    think he'll do it? i'll bring the videocamera..
    heh

thats good
    seeking Ottawa-area drummer - email me soh_aaron@hotmail.com

XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Snorting Gatorade

Originally posted by EternallyWithin

My friend had just finished working out and he asked me for some Gatorade. I buy the big cans in powder form and just mix it post workout. So I give him a scoop in a cup. He dumps a little bit out and arranges it in a line, and starts snorting it. His eyes get all watery and he said it burned really bad but he finished it all off.

What is your take on this? Did he just basically put a bunch of sugar in his sinuses? lol
    If my friend did that i would have smacked him on site....Even though i think your lying because i dont know anyone in there right mind that would do that...:/
    The 1337 site of the decade http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx
    - Got a tattoo question go here---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=207339&highlight=XEastCoastHateX
    ***http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx***
    -If you post your maxes they are fake and you are full of crap....
    -07-19-2002......In Memory of the Great List......04-29-2004

"Man you're gettin' big" modestmuscle's Avatar
    modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I give this thread 5 stars. I think it's fantastic.

~MODEST

FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Did he just basically put a bunch of sugar in his sinuses? lol
    Uh, yeah!

H-Catcher15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Re: Re: Snorting Gatorade

Originally posted by XEastCoastHateX
    If my friend did that i would have smacked him on site....Even though i think your lying because i dont know anyone in there right mind that would do that...:/

I've done it with fun dip, so there is obviously people who would do it
    Its ofiicial, I'm addicted to sleep

Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i sniffed stacker 2 once

Blowin in da taint CreamPie Charlie's Avatar
    CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    absolute idiot..

i've sniffed a pixie stick one time, man... i will never do THAT **** again... nu uhh..

Height - 5'10
    Bf% - 11%
    Bench - 290
    Squat - 455

Talking

i've sniffed a pixie stick one time, man... i will never do THAT **** again... nu uhh..

its fun lmao

Yea..its fun alright untill you sniffed so much of it at once and you start seeing a black cat. That isnt THERE!!?!?

Height - 5'10
    Bf% - 11%
    Bench - 290
    Squat - 455

Thumbs up

Yea..its fun alright untill you sniffed so much of it at once and you start seeing a black cat. That isnt THERE!!?!?

thats the funniest thing I've read here lol

BryanFoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanFoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanFoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanFoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanFoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanFoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanFoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanFoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanFoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanFoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanFoster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ozzy Osbourne was so high one time that he grabbed a straw and sniffed a line of Ants.
    Ozzy Rulz! lol, Well, Not for that stunt, but for his musik.
    I Like A Basketball Floor Best When Its Covered In Wrestling Mats From Door To Door

bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my friend did an cinnamon altoid and my brother did powerdered sugar from a bag of doughnuts. funny ****.
    Fukc dieting you only live once-me

U.S. Navy Corpsman...Corpsman up.

Naval Aircrewman School Graduate

PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Tell your friend

Gatorade ain't drugz man!

HEIGHT: 186 cm (6"1')
    WEIGHT STARTED: 63 kg (138lb)
    WEIGHT CURRENT: 76.5

pssst.. When answering my question's don't look at how many posts i got

Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Re: Re: Snorting Gatorade

Originally posted by H-Catcher15
    I've done it with fun dip, so there is obviously people who would do it
    LOL.

Over here in Australia we call it "Wizz Fizz". And i am ashamed to admit it but i have snorted it with a group of friends as a joke

Makes me giggle like a bitch, it fizzes up in your nose and tickles heaps.

Of course i've grown up now, and get my jollies from exploding coke cans with my hands
    Capitalisation is important. See the sentence "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse."

rmatic1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive snorted baking powder once, that was an accident though, we were filming a drug scence for a friends video, and i snorted that **** , it was absolutely ****ing disugsting.

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)
    ur all pussies. be a man, and sniff some salt like i did.
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you've ever got a cold, crush up an extra strong mint, and snort that stuff! Gets rid of your cold in no time!! You may die from the pain though.....
    Injured O-lifter!

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Uber-neggR
    ur all pussies. be a man, and sniff some salt like i did.
    Bump on this.

Then take lemon juice in the eye.

Good party trick.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Bad2Buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bad2Buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bad2Buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by bluemarlin04
    my friend did an cinnamon altoid and my brother did powerdered sugar from a bag of doughnuts. funny ****.
    What's up with sniffing altoids, people at my school used do that I never understood that. I've heard heard of people sniffing sudafed but I think that might actually do something but who knows.

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Lonny
    Bump on this.

Then take lemon juice in the eye.

Good party trick.
    that's the stuff. with that ****, i went beyond heaven.
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.