hehehaha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hehehaha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hehehaha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hehehaha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hehehaha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hehehaha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hehehaha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hehehaha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hehehaha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hehehaha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hehehaha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Titania, just came up with the question

Since you are strong, do you fight with people? I mean real fight. Have you ever gone through the serious violence? Any stories? I don't want myths.

Are you part of the gang or something?

MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ay yay yay...
    Last edited by MissThing; 04-08-2007 at 09:56 AM.
    LIFT. EAT. REST. REPEAT.

part of DA...keep it on the QT

hehehaha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hehehaha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hehehaha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hehehaha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hehehaha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hehehaha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hehehaha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hehehaha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hehehaha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hehehaha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hehehaha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    ay yay yay...
    So you have fought someone in real life?

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hehehaha View Post
    Since you are strong, do you fight with people? I mean real fight. Have you ever gone through the serious violence? Any stories? I don't want myths.

The quality of trolling is REALLY going down.

I am very disappointed.

Though your semi-"Borat" style is mildly amusing. "The gang" instead of "a gang" was a nice touch.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I fight every week. And yes, real fighting. And I can beat men. But its not because I'm strong, its because I train to fight.

As a matter of fact, why don't you come down to my gym and I will beat the hell out of you. You wouldn't even last 4x3 minute rounds in the ring with me. I will teach you what serious violence is!
    The fight is won or lost in the gym.

Originally Posted by enforcerlady View Post
    I fight every week. And yes, real fighting. And I can beat men. But its not because I'm strong, its because I train to fight.

As a matter of fact, why don't you come down to my gym and I will beat the hell out of you. You wouldn't even last 4x3 minute rounds in the ring with me. I will teach you what serious violence is!
    You don't know me.

Corporate Thug/Bully Sable_Strenua's Avatar
    Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000)

u ain't kno? Lemme hip you, HeHaw!

One time, titania wrapped an Olympic barbell around the head of an Ogre! yah, tis true - i no lie!! And she has a specially designed AK-47 that shoots 2lb pink fluffy dumbbells - 5lb-ers if you really really piss her off.

She also attacks Internet trolls in their sleep....better keep one eye open!
    The member formally known as LadyMystique80
    A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority!
    MISC Fire Team 2

Do you do boxing against men?

enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do you do boxing against men?
    In actual competitions I fight women. But I do alot of my sparring with men. I have dropped a man, made several of them quit, made one cry, blodied many, and thouroughly embarrassed many more.
    The fight is won or lost in the gym.

Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
    none but ourselves can free our minds

Marcus Garvey

Corporate Thug/Bully Sable_Strenua's Avatar
    Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WOW.
    no wonder she's the enforcer lady!!

but i think heehahahaw was just one of those mofos who gets all giddy at the sight of a strong woman.
    The member formally known as LadyMystique80
    A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority!
    MISC Fire Team 2

Bulking for the past 15yr MyPumps's Avatar
    MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyPumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ladymystique80 View Post
    WOW.
    no wonder she's the enforcer lady!!

but i think heehahahaw was just one of those mofos who gets all giddy at the sight of a strong woman.
    No doubt. He probably reads responses with his fly down 'cause he likes them feisty! Perv.
    List of Things to Do.....
    1.Stop sucking it in and just suck it up and do it.

My Lifts: A cup of coffee and warm sunshiney days

Bench: Stayin' off it as much as possible

Squat: What I know about what I'm doing

Deadlift: Silly! I'm a student, not a coroner!

Tattoo'd Biker Accountant ShadowRydr's Avatar
    ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Defiant1 View Post
    The quality of trolling is REALLY going down.

I am very disappointed.

Though your semi-"Borat" style is mildly amusing. "The gang" instead of "a gang" was a nice touch.

They really don't make em like they used to any more do they? No imagination.