BREWER23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tribulus Terrestris Does it work or what???

OK I've searched and read multiple posts on Tribulus Terrestris. Much of the advice I have seen all contradicts each other so I guess the only way to truly figure out if this stuff works is to just try it. I have seen and read about a few different brands:

Twinlab Tribulus Fuel Extreme

Tribex500

Biotest Tribex-500

Optimum Tribulus 625

I am not too interested in PH's at this point due to the side effects and the loss of sex drive, and that I am in law enforcement subjected to random drug tests and don't want to take the chance with PH's showing up in the test. I could actually use an increase in sex drive but I am also looking to put on more size. I currently use Creatine, tons of Whey protein, Zinc, and Multi's. Can anyone else recomend a better Trib product and maybe give me some stories of positive (or negative) personal results.

Thanks for your help in advance!!
    http://www.baltimorepd.org/

"To Protect, and Serve With or Without The Use of Force" - Mission Statement, Baltimore City PD SWAT/Narcotics Special Task Force

5'10
    215 lbs

Bench = 300+ Lbs & Climbing
    Squat = 360 lbs
    Deadlift = 400+

Fastone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fastone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fastone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fastone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fastone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fastone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fastone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fastone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fastone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fastone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fastone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In my opinion Trib works pretty good, I am also 51 years old. Alot of people on this site will tell you it's useless but they are in their 20's or are looking to get steriod-like effects. I have used Vitrix and Biotest trib 500, for me trib 500 is more econonmical. I have also recently gotten my hands on pure trib powder (search the internet)even more economical. just my 0.02
    "Pressure is something you feel only when you don't know what you are doing"

Chuck Noll

NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree for older individuals it may help a bit.

BREWER23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds good so far. I am 33 soon to be 34 (April). Thanks big time for the help guys!!!
    http://www.baltimorepd.org/

"To Protect, and Serve With or Without The Use of Force" - Mission Statement, Baltimore City PD SWAT/Narcotics Special Task Force

5'10
    215 lbs

Bench = 300+ Lbs & Climbing
    Squat = 360 lbs
    Deadlift = 400+

NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anytime

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by NO MERCY
    I agree for older individuals it may help a bit.
    I agree as well.

bludtype has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

if your interested in natural test boosters, do a search on tongkat ali. ive heard some great reviews on it. I just ordered some nutrex vitrix, its got some great reviews...
    shut up! you dont know me...