Shane270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Chicken/Tuna/Beef ?

hey everybody im currently dieting and have been switching up my diet trying to find the right proportions and different type of meats that my body can use best.
    As im told, Steak/Beef is the best for Building good muscle...
    as for dieting, i see alot of people eat Chicken and Tuna since its low in fat.

So ive been eating Tuna in my diet.
    and am Wondering ... Is Tuna better than Chicken for building muscle AND cutting? or is Chicken better?

Also... Tuna obviously comes in a can so its already convenient... but what are some convenient ways to eat chicken and give it flavor? Please help.
    Thanks!
    -Shane
    ~There is no Secret to getting maximum results, its all about what works for you!~

KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's not so much which is better. It's more important to have them all rather than focus on one. Tuna isn't better than chicken, and chicken isn't better than tuna. It's all good in the neighborhood.

As to your chicken idea, search the threads, there are many good chicken recipes. Usually though a foreman or the oven is the best way to cook it. Simply slap on some seasonings and you're set (for the most part).

thanks that helps some, are the Chicken fillets in the bag from HEB healthy? i know they have some preservitives , but will things like that make a difference in how i look? ..... im a busy student, im always going, so tuna and bananas have been a grab-n-go for me.
    ~There is no Secret to getting maximum results, its all about what works for you!~

KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are they breaded? I would stay away from them if they are, go grilled. If they're grilled, they're completely fine. About being busy, if you can take time out just to cook up some chicken, do it in bulk. Refrigerate most of em and just heat em up whenever you want to eat em.

there deffinitly grilled , that reminds me ..... are Fajitas good for cutting? just the meat by itself no tortilla...i used to cook them all the time in a skillet on the stove top and they are delicious(i removed excess fat before cooking too), i used to use Butter to cook with... any tips for cooking those and if there a healthy choice?

Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tuna has high amount of mercury , i wouldn't eat everyday
    When you think you’re done you’re only 40% into what your body is capable of doing and that’s just the limits that we put on ourselves. - David Goggins

*Misc Cologne Crew*

Originally Posted by Shane270 View Post
    there deffinitly grilled , that reminds me ..... are Fajitas good for cutting? just the meat by itself no tortilla...i used to cook them all the time in a skillet on the stove top and they are delicious(i removed excess fat before cooking too), i used to use Butter to cook with... any tips for cooking those and if there a healthy choice?
    Spray the pan with a little oil, but not for long. Learn to use a lot of seasonings as this makes something crappy, like tuna, taste half decent. And get some WW wraps and you can make some fajitas. If you have time, get some low-fat cheese and the veggies and you'll be set.

Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tuna obviously comes in a can so its already convenient... but what are some convenient ways to eat chicken and give it flavor?
    Chicken come in a can also Same place the tuna is sold. Not bad either.

Originally Posted by Jordo1 View Post
    Chicken come in a can also Same place the tuna is sold. Not bad either.
    actually i tried it... and i got really really tired of it, so i added spices/pepper/seasonings... and still didnt like it haha

Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    actually i tried it... and i got really really tired of it, so i added spices/pepper/seasonings... and still didnt like it haha
    In that case, yesterday I bought some Tyson fully cooked Southwestern Chicken Breast Strips. Guess it's made to put on salads and stuff. Haven't tried it yet, though.

no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) no limits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    kangaroo the best.....

otherwise tuna for me, about getting the protein into you to bulk as well. with fish and chicken the protein is absorbed into the body far quicker than red meat as it takes longer to break it down