Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Post pics of what you WANT to look like

I am to be built like Arizona Wide Reciever David Boston the guy is unreal, this pic is not a good indication of how big he really is, I have a pic that i got signed by him of him holding the ball, unreal, the guy is a god too me and a really nice guy to talk too
    Post who you aim to look like, a bodybuilder anyone, someone you think of to inspire you or whatever
    Cheers
    Attached Images

Location: Where it all started, York PA...York Barbell Baby!!
    MightyMouse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't post a pick of one of the guys I would build myself up to cause I no longer have the pic. But here is another, I guess. Its cause I'm pretty short (5'2'' 158 lbs) so I tend to look at the shorter guys for inspiration.
    On the battle field an American soldiers doe not fight for their country, their family, or themselves. They fight for one another. (Don't know but will soon find out)

Just cause I'm short, doesn't mean I'm not big.....

"Courage is not the absense of fear, but the ability to do whats right in the presense of it" unknown

Location: Where it all started, York PA...York Barbell Baby!!
    MightyMouse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It didn't work sorry

Cutting
    Mighty
    On the battle field an American soldiers doe not fight for their country, their family, or themselves. They fight for one another. (Don't know but will soon find out)

Just cause I'm short, doesn't mean I'm not big.....

"Courage is not the absense of fear, but the ability to do whats right in the presense of it" unknown

monsterous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I AM DREAMING !!

If I could look half as good as him . Would be a dream come true !
    The 2002 Mr. Olympia ! Look out Ronnie !
    Attached Images
    Time to Change to a Better Life and Life Style and what better way than " BodyBuilding "

SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will have to go with Bill Davey
    Attached Images
    *spot for sale- low monthly rates*

jjordan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

b-boy

dont have a pic but if u read this message board u know what b-boy looks like

ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking Mine

Hmmm.. don't know if this is gonna work... tried to put on more than one... if not i'll do it again....
    Attached Images
    Tryn' to get back onto track!

ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000) ScorpioGurl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Attached Images

last one

Attached Images

RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099
    Kevin Levrone at the 2000 Olympia is my picture of the ideal bodybuilder and my future goal (massive, but also balanced and symmetrical without the distended gut seen on many of the larger pros). Peace!
    Attached Images

DIDACTIC BB "HCIC" TESTOSTERONE's Avatar
    TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs down Re: Mine

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ScorpioGurl
    [B]Hmmm.. don't know if this is gonna work... whats the hells the deal ?she's wear'in clothes!! please post nude chicks only this go's for you to s/g lol
    *GODSMACK*

Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    liek this all

Dann
    Attached Images
    Kansas City Crew Baby!!!

04' is da **** baby
    Work Hard, Play Harder.

"I feel Sorry for people who don't drink, becasue when they wake up in the morning, thats the best they are going to feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    here you go
    Attached Images
    It’s right now. It’s hard, fast, and crisp. I’m not dinking around in there. I’m not a ****ing cream puff. I’m a hammer. I’m a lightning bolt.” (Tom Brands - World & Olympic Champion and Assistant Coach U. of Iowa)

Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

this is what i wanna look like

this is what i wanna look like
    Attached Images
    --2nd place is 1st place loser--

--Mind over matter: if you dont mind it won't matter--

tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    uhhh skinny man are you sure thats lee priest?

trida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That is Florian Maier.

Norey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Post pics of what you WANT to look like

Originally posted by ozcoltsfan
    I am to be built like Arizona Wide Reciever David Boston the guy is unreal, this pic is not a good indication of how big he really is, I have a pic that i got signed by him of him holding the ball, unreal, the guy is a god too me and a really nice guy to talk too
    Post who you aim to look like, a bodybuilder anyone, someone you think of to inspire you or whatever
    Cheers
    david boston is ripped.. i want to look something like that aswell

check out terell owens (49ers) and shannon sharpe (ravens)

those guys are ripped too

ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    terrell owens hell yeah and sharpe is pretty good too
    any other nfl players you can think of norey

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Dann
    liek this all

Dann
    eeeewwww
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red

Norey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by ozcoltsfan
    terrell owens hell yeah and sharpe is pretty good too
    any other nfl players you can think of norey
    ray lewis is a monster.. hes not as cut as boston.. but hes huge 6'1 245 and can run like a mo'fo.. and the opposite of him is michael vick, hes small but really defined

ricky williams is a big bastard too, hes got some of the biggest legs ive ever seen for an nfl player
    Last edited by Norey; 03-27-2002 at 06:31 PM.

B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: b-boy

Originally posted by jjordan
    dont have a pic but if u read this message board u know what b-boy looks like
    "wipes the tears from his eyes" damn man im touched thanks bro, kick ass on your upcoming contest.

tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kelly Ryan.
    Attached Images

Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    there is noone i would say I WANT TO LOOK LIKE...

but it would be somewhere around this
    Attached Images

Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    and i think i have never seen a bettter pic of any bber ever....this pic of ronnie is the best!

R6Castro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lee labrada is the man....
    Attached Images

crowie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Awais
    there is noone i would say I WANT TO LOOK LIKE...

but it would be somewhere around this

how could ronnie coleman get so bad. he used to have a really good physique and now look at him with his big pregnant baby gut.

Unkle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Banned user87745477315471972481's Avatar
    user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    damn, that pic of Ronnie is awesome.

TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did you know that when you have a physique like Ronnies your everyday life can be pretty difficult.
    I read this interview of Flex Wheeler and he said that he can't sleep with out putting pillows between his arms and legs because if he didn't they would cut the circulation in his upper body and legs.
    Washing your self is difficult and he can't play with his kids and climbing a flight of stairs makes him nearly pass out. Cant play any other sports like football or basketball. When he had sex with his wife she would be worried he would die from exhaustion.
    And some of you guys actually would like to look like that, man I really don't understand you.