AnabolicPhyscho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what are the best lowglycemic low insulin carbs?

so guys what are the best low glycemic foods that you can eat, because im afraid to eat carbs when im not working out, but now i need to introduct more carbs in my diet but i dont want it to increase my insulin so i store fat, so what are the best low glycemin carbs, theres also another list i belive i just cant remember, I believe its called the insulin sensitivy thingie or something like thta????

Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Take your pick. Here is a 4 page online article:

http://www.prevention.com/cda/featur...-5158,00.html?
    Always learning.

Originally posted by Cogar
    Take your pick. Here is a 4 page online article:

http://www.prevention.com/cda/featur...-5158,00.html?
    thanks but by anychance do you know whats the other index, i believe insulin is one of the words involved in it can you tell me the name of the other index im referring too and refer me foods or a website for the other thingie?

Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000)
    When you consume high GI carbs, they will spike your insulin levels. Stay with low GI and you will not have to worry about insulin.

PS: High fructose corn syrup is one exception. It has a low GI (and is not on the list), but causes some long term insulin problems.
    Always learning.

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Wink

Originally posted by Cogar
    When you consume high GI carbs, they will spike your insulin levels. Stay with low GI and you will not have to worry about insulin.

PS: High fructose corn syrup is one exception. It has a low GI (and is not on the list), but causes some long term insulin problems.
    sawastea to the rescue...

GI/GL webpage

Originally posted by sawastea
    sawastea to the rescue...

GI/GL webpage
    I thought I saw a white horse ride by. . . .
    Always learning.

this is real nice and all but what is the other index im talking about i know one of the words are insulin someting like that ive heard if beign mentioned always when people suggest carbs they say, "oh eat low glycemic carbs and low insulin ........ what is this called and can anyone suggest me foods and a link for the 2nd index?