D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Beer and putting on "mass"

I was talking to this guy the other day about lifting and nutrition, and he said drinking beer was a good way to put on "mass".

hahahahahahahahahahaha

I told him that if he ment becoming a fatass, then ya, beer is a great way of puting on "mass".

lmfao
    For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
    - I Corinthians 13:9-12

logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500) logester is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Wink

yup , there sure are some dumb people out there.
    Age = 23
    Weight = 189 (Attempting to cut but too much fast food ^^ will figure it out soon)
    ARMS : 16.25+

If you ain't a creep msg me for fb.

SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Beer the big supplement. Just imagine it all the top bodybuilders sucking down buds for mass and all of the drunks saying they drink to bulk up. I guess the term six pack wouldn't be referring just to abs anymore.
    The only dumb question is the question not asked.

If you need a hookup for your supplements or protein, shoot me a PM or even better hit me up by AIM.

Caspeenz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    he was problably watching those new miller commercials

BLSxSoldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lemme show you what all of your post looked like to me...
    "huhuhuhuh im a tightass fairy"

I drink about a 6pack everyweekend and my stats are damn good. I drink water in between beers so i wont dryup the next morning.
    Everyday you have to test yourself. If not, then it's a wasted day.

Weightlifting isn't about out-doing others, It's about out-doing ourselves.

Weight: 185-190lbs
    Height - 5'10
    Biceps: 18'
    Bf% - 11%
    Bench - 290
    Squat - 455
    Curl (Perfect form) 5x20 w/ 100lbs

Irish bull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guinness was once administered to patients in hospital in the UK as it was belived it had healing and growth properties. The guinness ad used to be "Guinness for strength".

SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BLSxSoldier I agree you do have some very good stats especially your 18 foot biceps like you have listed in your signature.lol
    The only dumb question is the question not asked.

If you need a hookup for your supplements or protein, shoot me a PM or even better hit me up by AIM.

D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by BLSxSoldier
    lemme show you what all of your post looked like to me...
    "huhuhuhuh im a tightass fairy"

I drink about a 6pack everyweekend and my stats are damn good. I drink water in between beers so i wont dryup the next morning.
    Some people can eat **** most of the time, have a ****ty routine, and get 1/2 hour of sleep a night and still can have good gains. Genetics, doesn't mean that beer is good for bb. Btw most beer tastes like piss, most people drink it just to look "cool". Not that I have anything against having a good time once and a while. I just thought it was funny the guy thought beer was good for putting on mass.
    For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
    - I Corinthians 13:9-12

JWoah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JWoah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JWoah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JWoah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JWoah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JWoah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JWoah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JWoah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JWoah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JWoah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JWoah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by SWW007
    BLSxSoldier I agree you do have some very good stats especially your 18 foot biceps like you have listed in your signature.lol
    hahahaha
    That's what she said.

Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by BLSxSoldier
    LOOK AT ME I WANT E-ATTENTION
    Yeah, allriiiigggghhtttt.
    Theres nothing to see here - move along.

2 victor goes spoils THe WeapoN's Avatar
    THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    there are some dumb people in this world, drink a couple of beers is alright but if you are getting F^%k up evey wkend then it has it toll on your body
    we aim for one thing, to be perfect, yet we will never be.