shockermandan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How many calories do you guys think I should eat?

Im gonna try and cut a bit since Im going to be doing an exhorbatant (SP?) amount of physical activity in the next 3 months with tennis season and weightlifting starting up

Here is what I did today.

2 hours of street hockey (Pretty damn intense)

2 hours of tennis (Singles, played two sets)

1 hour in the gym

Ill be playing tennis for two hours just about every day and working out 4 days a week. Ill probably play hockey for 2 hours about 3 times a week.

Im 5'8 and weigh approximately 155 pounds. Wanna drop to maybe 145 without losing ANY muscle, maybe gaining a little if that's possible. I have 3 whole months to get my body how I want it so I can do it slowly.
    Thanks
    Dan

Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can't lose weight without losing any muscle at all. You'll probably have to eat more calories just to maintain weight with all that physical activity. Make sure that when you are dropping weight that you do it slowely and keep your protein intake pretty high.

Peace

BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the minimum you should take in is like 1860, and since you do hockey you should eat a lil more

Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Eating 10 cals per pound of bodyweight will maintain your current bw. To lose weight you have to eat under that. For you that means eating under 1,550 cals. Keep your protein high and you should be able to keep most of your muscle.
    Top 10 reasons to date a wrestler
    10.Knows how to ride.
    9.Never stalls on bottom.
    8.Can score from any position.
    7. Knows how to work a 2 on 1.
    6.Knows how to use his hips.
    5.Goes hard from start to finish
    4.Endurance,Endurance,Endurance
    3.Knows when to push and pull
    2.Will eat anything.
    1.Always wears his head gear....