Termmy51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Termmy51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Termmy51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Termmy51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Termmy51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Termmy51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How to get shredded thighs.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/planet53.htm

I found a lot of really helpful hints in the is article. The main one was That since I am 19 years old I should be squatting 780 pounds like a real man to get my legs to grow. since I am not quite his weight I think I will try for only about 700 pounds. Anybody get good results from adding 500 pounds to thier squat in one session?

eXcebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh ya, adding 500lbs to your squat is EASY -.-
    You want to beat me, don't miss a meal, because I won't. Don't quit on a set because I'll always be one set ahead of you. Don't walk out of my gym without leaving your guts spilled on the floor because you can bet your ass, I won't.

Rsottoway43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

I hope you arent really being serious.

Bassist66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bassist66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bassist66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bassist66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bassist66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bassist66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bassist66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bassist66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bassist66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bassist66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bassist66 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you ask me, the whole point of that article wasn't to teach anything about how to get great thighs, it was just a bragging article about how much more hardcore he is then everybody else, with the screws digging into his triceps and his blood vessels in his eyes popping, and how he doesn't care about beating world records, yet he brags about them on his hypocritical article. Not to put the man down, he's obviously very experienced...but he didn't really get a point across in this entire article.

Durden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To shred my thighs I run down hills really fast

the key is to run down and not up to do a reverse action, it shreds 'em like crazy

Location: Throw it up, hold it up, gun bust, 4 fingers up, two twisted in the middle with the thumb tuck
    Rodity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dragonslayer? I don't get it.

HereComesDaPain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pretty simple if u want em shredded they gotta be built up and u gotta have low bodyfat... legs hold a lot of fat
    It takes a big man to use roids
    It takes a bigger man not to use them