Thread: Amplify XL

magnaWOOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnaWOOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnaWOOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnaWOOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnaWOOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Amplify XL

Has anyone ever tried the protein Amplify XL from NDS. I saw it at a supplement store in the mall and was wondering if anyone has had any luck with it. They also have several other supplements. Here is the website http://www.ndsnutrition.com/comersus...?orderBy=descr

Any input on any of these products would be much appreciated. I was thinking of trying the protein and maybe the creatine and pump fuel. Thanks

Ryan Clausen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan Clausen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nds

ive tried both, that protein and the pump fuel, a little pricey, but not too bad, i would just stick with the ON 100% whey protein, the pump fuel doesnt really jack you up if thats what youre looking for either, id try something more like NO xplode or superpump 250
    --greatness takes time, work hard and eat right--

magnaWOOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnaWOOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnaWOOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnaWOOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnaWOOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyne else have ay thoughts on these products?

JustWeezy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

i use amplify xl protein
    its a great protein, a lot better than just an average whey brand
    the protein is longer lasting and it has a lot of BCAA's (branch chain amino acids) which are great. Because it stays in ur body longer, it digests better for improved muscle recovery. its definately the best protein ive used so far

RMZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RMZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RMZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Amplify XL

[QUOTE=magnaWOOD;32560831]anyne else have ay thoughts on these products?[/QUO

Amplify XL is a great protein and a great taste

Th3Animal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've used this [product an swear by it just for the fact of the BCAA's and the glutamine (helps muscle retain the intake of protein which inturn restores muscles at a higher rate) thats in it, is of high quality unlike those other cheap powders which you ultimately piss out an piss your money away. I use to take that and a product called M5 & P6 that was the best gains i've had in a while

FrHooD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

i tried Amplify XL and it was one of the best protien supplement i ever had in my life.. the prob is its kinda costy i could buy two Pro Complex 4.6lbs with that mone but still i had the best results ever.! you should buy it if you got the money!..

JAV6509 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I currently use amplify xl post workout and as a "during the day" protein shake. The contents of it are hard to compromise, high protein content and high amino acid content.

Now granted it is quite pricey but honestly it is worth it when compared with other gainers. You can get close to 30 servings and with its contents it is an alright cost:benefit ratio.

GNCemployee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ryan Clausen View Post
    ive tried both, that protein and the pump fuel, a little pricey, but not too bad, i would just stick with the ON 100% whey protein, the pump fuel doesnt really jack you up if thats what youre looking for either, id try something more like NO xplode or superpump 250
    try ACG3 instead of pump fuel it has much more kick

ponykegz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ponykegz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ponykegz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ponykegz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ponykegz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ponykegz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ponykegz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ponykegz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ponykegz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ponykegz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ponykegz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

amplify xl

I've been trying this product for about a week now and it's been giving me a bad case of the bubble guts. I'm using it as both a post and an in between meals shake. Am I using it in excess?

vettefan77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vettefan77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vettefan77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vettefan77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vettefan77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vettefan77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vettefan77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vettefan77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vettefan77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vettefan77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vettefan77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Theres currently a 2 lb of vanilla Amplify XL on ebay. Came across this forum after checking it out. If youre looking to avoid the bubble guts the best, cleanest, and best tasting things I've used are:

- Plant Fusion Cookies n Cream
    * a bit spendy....$30'ish for 2 lb jug, but mixes well with NO clumping. Tastes good. Fast recovery, very clean.
    - Amino Clear by Nutra Summa
    * hard to find, hard to justify the price...but awesome taste, and you can mix it with OJ and it dissolves completely

GWoo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GWoo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GWoo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GWoo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GWoo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GWoo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GWoo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GWoo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GWoo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GWoo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GWoo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

results

To answer about amplify XL. they all taste great they have whey protein and egg protein. so it's a quick absorbent and a slow burning protein. It will help withquicker recoveries and put mass on. as for pumps there's nothing like gunpowder. you mix that with some cr5 and you going to get big and strong!!!