Matt97TA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt97TA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt97TA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt97TA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt97TA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt97TA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt97TA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt97TA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt97TA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt97TA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt97TA will become famous soon enough. (+50)

some pain in my arm while lifting.

well when i do curls i have this pain in my right forearm about 5inces down from the elbow on the back side if you where in the position you start a curl from. although if i do a hammer curl i dont feel the pain. i just started lifting in january and ive noticed this before but know that im lifting its sortof a pain in the ass and was wandering if annyone has any clue what something like that is from, or something. I really dont want this pain to prevent me from lifting more which it hasnt being i just started this month and maybee with some more weight training it will go away or something but i would hate for it to mess with my training cauuse i plan on sticking with it and dont want anything to get in the way

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is that with a barbell you get the pain? you could try the ez bar
    or have you already done so?

Matt97TA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt97TA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt97TA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt97TA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt97TA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt97TA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt97TA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt97TA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt97TA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt97TA will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt97TA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its only when i try to lift like a DB/BB or even the ez curl bar when i pick up the bar with the bar in a horizantal position. if the bars vertical i could lift it without any pain.

dtfranz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats weird you think it would hurt weither way

yeah it is i have no clue why thats why ive never really cared but now its like if i want to keep doing curls i might have to find out sooner or later.

sqweeze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can you also see a vein sticking out, does it hurt on the left side if so your okay. i mean when doing standing barbell curl , the left side on the side. this happens alot to beginners.