egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

allergic reaction to seafood? help please..

i cooked up some stirfry tonight, and the guy said the seafood was raw(i forget which type, it was a mollusk i think, white and meaty like clam meat). i cooked it thouroughly, and began to eat it...

ok, after the third bite, it felt like my stomach was dissolving me from the inside out. i've NEVER had cramps like that, they hurt like no other. i literally could no move for 15 minutes because it hurt so bad. it doesn't hurt now, but damn, that was painfull.

does this mean i'm allergic? i don't have a rash or anything like that, just that pain a while ago.

sb03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I developed an allergy to shellfish when I turned 14 which really sucks because I go lobstering every season. When I eat the stuff I develop hives and rashes, but never get any kind of stomach cramps. Most seafood contains good amounts of iodine, it's not uncommon to be allergic to iodine.