5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

For those that have taken multiple protein supplements - What worked best for you?

Like the subject says, for those guys/gals that have taken different brands of protein, which one helped you gain muscle mass the best?

I'm not looking for the best bang for the buck, but which helped your gains out compared to the 'other' proteins you have tried.

I do not want a protein that could complement a 'fat' gain...if at all possible. I want lean muscle mass and gain weight.

Thanks in advance!

riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Protein is protein IMO. I have just decided on what protein to use because of the flavor and price.

DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Proteins won't work better than another necessarily. Look for whey proteins that contain low carbs and fat and are are whey concentrate or isolate or a blend.

My signature has a link were I have reviewed many different companies and flavors

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    GF-Pro or I-Pro FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Flying Scotsman tothemaxwell's Avatar
    tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've stuck with ON whey for almost 4 years now. what helped me bulk up considerably was Twinlab Amino Fuel. The stuff tastes horrible but it gets the job done.
    build a better machine

Too Sweet to be Sour! RoadPigJohn's Avatar
    RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

http://www.dymatize.com/mivastore/me...duct_Code=P155

You can find it at the Bodybuilding store!!!
    System Administrator
    CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCENT, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Data Center and CCDA Certified.
    CompTIA Network+ and A+ Certified.

God be with you mother, I love you.

What we think, we become.
    Buddha.

rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just go to Sam's or Costco (if you belong there) and get a big tub/bag of whatever is cheapest. usually you can get like 6lbs. for $15-20.

I just got 6lbs. of EAS wey for $13!!!

Scotty480 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scotty480 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scotty480 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scotty480 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scotty480 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scotty480 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scotty480 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scotty480 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scotty480 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scotty480 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Scotty480 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 5.0stang View Post
    Like the subject says, for those guys/gals that have taken different brands of protein, which one helped you gain muscle mass the best?

I'm not looking for the best bang for the buck, but which helped your gains out compared to the 'other' proteins you have tried.

I do not want a protein that could complement a 'fat' gain...if at all possible. I want lean muscle mass and gain weight.

Thanks in advance!
    Protein powder will not "compliment a fat gain". A excessive amount of calories with not enough exercise will "compliment a fat gain".

Whey isolates i.e. hydrolized, ion exchanged, have a good rep. From my personal experience, I've made just a good of gains with protein from Sam's Club of Meijer as I've had from ON, Dymatize, etc. The bigger factor is how clean is my diet and my much I'm busting my ass in the gym.
    "Don't quit, suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."
    --Muhammad Ali

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say to him, "I used everything you gave me"

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    THey are all the same, from the same damn manufacturers.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5.0stang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Scotty480 View Post
    Protein powder will not "compliment a fat gain". A excessive amount of calories with not enough exercise will "compliment a fat gain".

Whey isolates i.e. hydrolized, ion exchanged, have a good rep. From my personal experience, I've made just a good of gains with protein from Sam's Club of Meijer as I've had from ON, Dymatize, etc. The bigger factor is how clean is my diet and my much I'm busting my ass in the gym.

I understand too many calories. BUT there are some proteins that have more sugars, fat content that will effect 'fat' gain'. Yes calories is more influential, but there are some proteins better than others I'm sure...

Bump...

For those who have taken multiple types of protein, what worked best for muscle gain, and I'm not worried about price per serving.

Bump...

More ideas welcome...

latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    www. all the whey . com
    Penn State University
    College of Health and Human Development
    Undergraduate Program for Nutritional Sciences
    -and-
    Undergraduate Program for Hotel, Restaurant, and Institutional Management

You're born small and weak.
    You die small and weak.
    How you look in between is upto you.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
    i rep back

Links are nice, but I'm looking for 'specific' proteins...not some that have all proteins possible

Has not someone picked a protein because it attributes more muscle gain than other proteins? I was looking for particular brands.

I know you guys have used multiple proteins and maybe noticed more gain from one

I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by latspread View Post
    www. all the whey . com
    How many orders have you made with them?
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||