Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    dvv-fan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi guys whats up? i was gone for a while i forgot also my account password for my other account, it wasnt cookied

anyways, im back im on my 1 week break and just playin ball for now!

TPAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn bro...You were gone for some time...How is the working out going?

nwo sting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is my chest workout:

flat bench 4-6 sets 6-12 reps pyramid up or down
    incline bench or db incline press 4-6 sets 8-12 reps
    flat or incline flys 4-6 sets 8-12 reps
    dips (about every other workout) 4-6 sets 8-12 reps

I usually alternate between a barbell and dumbells. I also alternate which exercises I do more sets of each workout. If I did 6 sets of bench press I would do 4 sets of incline presses and 4 sets of flys. I do dips about every other workout, sometimes adding them and sometimes replacing something with them.

I'm down to two weeks before my cycle, ready to start. I have already started to up my calories, I want to be hitting 4000 calories when I start to take advantage of the quick d-bol weight gain.

I also do standing calf raises, I do them on a block. I also do extensions on a vertical leg press machine, no access to a calf machine.

Originally posted by TPAK
    Damn bro...You were gone for some time...How is the working out going?
    doing well, ill post my b4 and after pics in 5 weeks
    ill keep ya guys updated.

how u guys holdin up?

YzBlues has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hangin in Fan.
    We are all planning a cycle very soon. How is yours going? Any sides yet? Good to hear from you bro.

Sting,
    looks like a helll of a good workout plan. hitting the fast twitch for sure.

Tpak,
    That would be great. Always willing to learn.

Originally posted by YzBlues
    Hangin in Fan.
    We are all planning a cycle very soon. How is yours going? Any sides yet? Good to hear from you bro.

Sting,
    looks like a helll of a good workout plan. hitting the fast twitch for sure.

Tpak,
    That would be great. Always willing to learn.
    cycle? what do u mean by cycle? sides? side effect? from what?

Never mind bro, thaught you had crossed over to the dark side.
    sry fan.
    What are the b4 and after pics of a diet?

Never mind bro, thaught you had crossed over to the dark side.
    sry fan.
    What are the b4 and after pics of a diet?
    nope, before and after pics of bodybuilding in the max-ot

my diet is simple, i stuff myself with tuna, chicken, peanutbutter and other high protein stuff in my mouth 5-6 times a day and drink 2-3 cartons on milk also i dont forget my whey protein.

anyway, have u guys crossed over to the drk side? the roids u mean?

Thats what I mean.

Sounds like a good diet. I am alittle tired of eating tuna myself.
    I need to start eating more eggs. I was on an egg trip and ate alot. Got tired of them so now its tons of tuna. Chicken is always good cause there is different ways to prepare it. I have been eating about two handfulls of dryroasted peanuts a day for a week and a half. And the good old protien whey. Witch I need to come up with the $$ to buy more soon.

Thats what I mean.

Sounds like a good diet. I am alittle tired of eating tuna myself.
    I need to start eating more eggs. I was on an egg trip and ate alot. Got tired of them so now its tons of tuna. Chicken is always good cause there is different ways to prepare it. I have been eating about two handfulls of dryroasted peanuts a day for a week and a half. And the good old protien whey. Witch I need to come up with the $$ to buy more soon.
    yeah man, im loving the chicken, my new girl chef is with me about 2 weeks and i have never had the same chicken...

shes been cooking it all good, i swear. she used to own a restaurant till it got closed down or sumthing.

Very awsome, My wife won't go out of her way for my bb ways.
    she spots me in the weight room now and then. But beyond that I usually cook my own chicken.

Have a good weekend fan.
    Im skinin out of here......

Very awsome, My wife won't go out of her way for my bb ways.
    she spots me in the weight room now and then. But beyond that I usually cook my own chicken.

Have a good weekend fan.
    Im skinin out of here......
    aright, take care bro.

TPAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice message YZ. I see you were trying to get your post count up this weekend YZ...lol. Well guys had a good arms workoug on Sat. Will be legs tonight. I see dvv-fan got banned. Wonder what he did?

Bummer about the fan,

had a good chest and tri workout on friday. have to hit them light again tonight.

good to hear YZ. Thought you were doing legs tonight?

You know my workout on friday was so good. That i took an extra day before my light chest and tri day.

Not to often I am that happy about a workout but I felt good friday night forsure.

Legs tomarow night if all goes well.

Wink

Your hero maybe.....................

Ah.....LOL...you caught my message....lol

Good chest, triceps, and biceps workout tonight. My partner and I are trying a new workout in which you hit every bodypart once per week, except biceps and calves, which is twice per week. Just throw in 6 sets at the end of our regular chest/triceps workoout and 3 days later 6 more sets of biceps after shoulders. I will keep you guys posted on the new plan.

Two weeks out from cycle, got all gear, sitting on ready. I've already increased my calories by 1000. I want to hit about 5000 when I start. I also want to be 230lbs when I start, which means I need to add 3lbs. Goal is to hit 250 and keep half. I would be happy with keeping 10lbs.

Tiv-- Is this a realistic goal in your opinion? I know 5000 is a lot of calories, but I have to consume that many to gain weight.

tivoliboy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tivoliboy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fantastic book tpak, working my way through it. Some good advice in their and cutting alot of the bull out of lifting. i did chest last night, great workout. had a terrible weekend did not workout once. cardio has been suffering aswell, will have to get myself into gear and motivate myself.
    nwo, no i don't think that is unrealistic, you could easly gain 20 lbs and with good post meds you should keep most of them, especially if you bridge with something after. You need to keep them calories high though bro, 5000 is perfect, but it is sh*t loads of food bro, you will be eating untill you are sick of the sight of food. But get ready to explode dude, have you got novla on hand in case, and alo vera or coconut oil for your streach marks.
    Stay strong guys.

tivoliboy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tivoliboy74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have i missed something yz is on 123 posts ?
    What happened to dvv fan to get banned ?
    Arms tonight and i will have to hit some serious cardio, and my abs. Does anyone find that doing abs work just makes you feel fat, i swear i do my ab workout and my stomach and abs stick out miles, i seem to get more definition if i don't work them out. Going to try that ab workout in that book tonight i will let you guys know how i got on, do you do that one tpak any tips.

Sting- Keep s us up todate on the cycle. We all love to hear and learn. Mine won't be till May. Have just about all the cash I need and want to start buying stuff soon.

Tiv - YZ was a little chatty Cathy this past weekend. I think he is trying to pass us Tiv....lol. I have no idea what happened to DVV. They should have a thread that tells why someone got banned. I am glade you liked the book. I intend on using allot of his workouts when I start my cycle. As far as abs go...Well I have a real problem working them. I just can't get into the mood when it comes to abs. Besides the fact that when doing them it hurts my lower back allot. Speaking of which I pulled it out again last night. Nat as bad as before. So I am not going to take time off. My lower back has always been a problem.

Can't wait to see how you make out Sting.5000 cals is allot of food bro. If you can post an example of your diest.

Sorry to hear about your back bro, twice in three weeks thats bad luck. did you not give yourself enough time to heal, or was it just bad luck?
    nwo, are you posting pre and post pictures and a log. How long are you going to be running your cycle for?

just a bad back bro. Nothing I can do about it. But it sure as hell isn't going to stop me from working out this time. I have had more than enough breaks from the gym.

thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000)

okay then.

was'nt sure at first but apparently this thread is basically about daily workouts evolving around the weeekly program at hand.
    i workout 3x a week pretty much.at least that is what i shoot for.it was twice every 6 days for awhile until i recently increased it to a more or less mandatory regimen of 3x per given week.
    mon-
    3 sets lat pulldowns(increase the weight on each set)10-20 reps
    3 sets flat bench dumbells(pysologically superior to barbell training.no plateus or sticking points.a good pump/burn each and every set.done to failure
    3 sets flat bench flyes(till failure using weights to challenge for 10-12 reps is ideal)
    3 sets dumbell curling(5 lb increment increases upon each set)
    3 sets dips(till muscle failure on each set)
    note-i do superset(push-pull in this and every workout i undertake)
    wed-
    5 sets seated dumbell presses(my current favorite amongst pressing movements)
    3 sets barbell shrugs(heavy!!!!!)
    3 sets lateral raises
    3 sets upright rowing
    3 sets reverse curling(forearm burn is highly sufficient due to preworked & overloaded tendons/ligaments via the heavy!!!!shrugs.

fri-
    5 sets lat pulldowns
    3 sets seated rowing
    3 sets dumbell one handed rowing
    11 sets of dips which are supersetted with each set of the back exercises.

leg work is comprised of sprints done every 4 days.i rest 3 days after each sprint session because of age catching up to me.knees are so sore the next day plus legs are sore for a couple of days as well.
    bicycling is another form of cardio/hamstring workout which i incorporate vastly during the april-october time frame.
    from nov-march it's mostly diligent practice with my kung fu closet mystic practitioner kicking techniques.

-can you dig it?oh yeahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
    -macho man randy savage

thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000)

Angry Re: okay then.

Originally posted by thor93
    was'nt sure at first but apparently this thread is basically about daily workouts evolving around the weeekly program at hand.
    i workout 3x a week pretty much.at least that is what i shoot for.it was twice every 6 days for awhile until i recently increased it to a more or less mandatory regimen of 3x per given week.
    mon-
    3 sets lat pulldowns(increase the weight on each set)10-20 reps
    3 sets flat bench dumbells(pysologically superior to barbell

(pyschologically!!!!!)

(darned typos!!!)

training.no plateus or sticking points.a good pump/burn each and every set.done to failure
    3 sets flat bench flyes(till failure using weights to challenge for 10-12 reps is ideal)
    3 sets dumbell curling(5 lb increment increases upon each set)
    3 sets dips(till muscle failure on each set)
    note-i do superset(push-pull in this and every workout i undertake)
    wed-
    5 sets seated dumbell presses(my current favorite amongst pressing movements)
    3 sets barbell shrugs(heavy!!!!!)
    3 sets lateral raises
    3 sets upright rowing
    3 sets reverse curling(forearm burn is highly sufficient due to preworked & overloaded tendons/ligaments via the heavy!!!!shrugs.

fri-
    5 sets lat pulldowns
    3 sets seated rowing
    3 sets dumbell one handed rowing
    11 sets of dips which are supersetted with each set of the back exercises.

leg work is comprised of sprints done every 4 days.i rest 3 days after each sprint session because of age catching up to me.knees are so sore the next day plus legs are sore for a couple of days as well.
    bicycling is another form of cardio/hamstring workout which i incorporate vastly during the april-october time frame.
    from nov-march it's mostly diligent practice with my kung fu closet mystic practitioner kicking techniques.

-can you dig it?oh yeahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
    -macho man randy savage

Good leg workout tonight, 6 sets of squats and 4 sets of leg presses.

T-pak--sorry to hear about the back, its sucks training while injured. I also hate training abs, I neglect them too much.

Tiv--running it for 10wks(test), d-bol 4wks. I might extend it a couple of weeks if I can get more.

I'm still working out the diet, will rely heavily on shakes and protein bars. I will post it when I get it ready. No camera as of yet, so I cant post any pics.

Thor93 - Nice to have ya aboard. This thread is about anything relating to working out. We have found that posting questions and workouts helps to keep allot of us more motivated. So just about anything goes as I am sure if you read the entire thread you know that allready. Thanks to YZ...the trouble maker that he is...lol...Just joking YZ. Anyhow. Nice workout. Just wondering...how long do you spend in the gym for each workout. Seems to be allot of reps there. But if that is how your body grows the best then rock on.

Sting - can't wait to see your results. Watch out for the kidney pumps on the d-bol. I hear they can be real hell. Make sure you really up your water intake as well in order to keep the kidneys flushed. I would extend the test but keep the d-bol where it is at. Your test should kick in around the 3 week mark so there should be no need for continuing the d-bol after 4 weeks. Extend the test out to 12 weeks. Just my thoughts bro. In the end do as you want. Do you have all your PCT set as well?

Abs last night with a good dose of cardio, did a new workout for my abs from an artical i got from tpak. Had a good workout, it does take alot of work to get my abs realy pumped, that artical on abs is good tpak. It takes abit to get used to the balance, not reps as such more holding a certain postion for ten seconds ago then relax then hold again. it does mean that it takes a good 30 minutes to do the workout, which means that from now on abs are going to need a day of their own for working out.

Thor, nice to see someone new in the thread. Sounds like a good all year around workout, you say that you have abit of problems with your legs getting sore due to your age. How old are you bro, and have you got any tips for looking after legs and joints to prevent us being in the same boat later on after years of lifting.

nwo, if you are going to relay on shakes and protein bars, make sure you get the high calorie or mass gainer to give you the calories that you need bro, mr pro meal replacements are good. post your full cycle with all your suppliments that you will be using since you are about to start. Looking forward to see how your cycle goes with the dbol at the beggining, might try that myself if you get good results.
    Stay strong guys.

I did try some of that ab workout Tiv. I just lose interest really quick when it comes to abs. I try to fit them in at the end of a workout but by that time I am totaly spent. Probably should make a day just for them but then I would never get a day off. I guess I will have to figure something out.

Well I hit my 100 reps on calf raises. So now I up the weight and try to hit 75 to 100 again. My clafs have really grown using this typr of workout. For once they are starting to look good. Now if only the rest of my body would follow along....lol