nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy sometimes I don't eat every 2 hours.

I eat a lot during the day, but sometimes I have to wait for food, because I will eat with my family, so I can't just make dinner for myself. Is this bad if I get pretty damn hungry?

Maybe if I make up for it?

I'm trying to bulk you see, and I read if you don't eat enough, you can kiss your bodybuilding goodbye and that would seriously annoy me.

NK.

PhoenixIkki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: sometimes I don't eat every 2 hours.

Originally posted by nk_84
    I'm trying to bulk you see, and I read if you don't eat enough, you can kiss your bodybuilding goodbye and that would seriously annoy me.
    You bet!

I don't think it's that big of a problem, unless you are noticing lack or reduced gains because of this time you're not eating. You can always make up for it eating like a beast at the meals with your family

Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When you say you don't eat every two hours, how long are you actually going without eating? If it's just 3-3.5 hours, then it shouldn't be a problem. If it's longer, then you should be able to fit in a meal before. If you're starting to feel hungry whilst waiting for the meal, then just have a small snack, say 50 grams of peanuts and an apple, or some egg on toast, or something like that.
    Injured O-lifter!

XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    buy some protein bars or whatnot maybe some MRP's...so that way say you ate at 3pm and dinner isnt until 7pm..eat a bar of drink a MRP in between....Thats what i do when the Grandmom makes some good food and i eat dinner with the family...
    The 1337 site of the decade http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx
    - Got a tattoo question go here---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=207339&highlight=XEastCoastHateX
    ***http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx***
    -If you post your maxes they are fake and you are full of crap....
    -07-19-2002......In Memory of the Great List......04-29-2004

nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks guys, I will buy some protein bars!