ULTIMO119 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ULTIMO119 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ULTIMO119 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Need Help With What You Guys Do!!please Read

Ok, I am somewhat new to bodybuilding, as I am to this site. I need your opinion on helping to define my abs, chest. I do shave it but there is one problem. The hair grows back fast and there are black heads in some spots. I talked to a guy today at the gym and he said all this stuff that I didnt understand. What do you guys do, or use do slow hair growth and stop blackheads?? THNX!

MitchTher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I dunno what to tell you about the chest hair. .

But for defined abs, you need to lower your bodyfat (bf) to about 10%

As well do 3 sets of 10 weighted crunches and such instead of like 100 sit ups.

As for chest, just work your chest with high intensity, as much weight as possible for 4-6 reps, your last rep should be your last, if you do 5 reps you should'nt be able to get up a 6th, if you can do it.

Gabe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Make sure to train your whole body, dont forget to do deadlifts and squats.

ULTIMO119 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ULTIMO119 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ULTIMO119 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yea my lifting and stuff is fine my cousin whos huge is training me but thnx guys!, anything else on the original question?