Thread: Big Butt...

tricksta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Big Butt...

My butt is pretty big as it is... I am fixing to go on a bulking diet, and I was wondering the followings:

• What should I do while on a bulking diet in order to not get my butt any bigger?

• How can I tone and make it have not as much fat while on a bulking diet? Should I do butt work outs, with high reps and low weight?

****If I like ran I would just burn all the calories and such away and all the weight I gained while on the bulking diet, right?

2 victor goes spoils THe WeapoN's Avatar
    THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    genitics what a bitch, not such thing as spot reduction, if your are going to start bulking your butt is most probably going to get bigger problem with bulking no matter how clean your diet is stil going to gain alittle bit of fat, try to include some cardio to keep the fat a bay but
    we aim for one thing, to be perfect, yet we will never be.

USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm pretty sure that's something you're going to have to live with.
    Allen

well if i work it out with high reps, and low weight, it will get more toned correct? It will not get huge...

USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Muscles can do three things. They can become larger, smaller, or stay the same size. With a bulking diet, your butt is NOT going to get smaller no matter what you do in my opinion.
    Allen

Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by tricksta
    well if i work it out with high reps, and low weight, it will get more toned correct? It will not get huge...
    WRONG!!!...if u want to get toned or lose weight u have to adjust ur diet....its got nuthin to do with how heavy or lite ur weights are or how many reps u do.....

Originally posted by Evilution
    WRONG!!!...if u want to get toned or lose weight u have to adjust ur diet....its got nuthin to do with how heavy or lite ur weights are or how many reps u do.....
    I THINK YOUR WRONG!!!!! DIET HAS LOTS TO DO WITH IT BUT, IF I AM ON A BULKING DIET, AND I LIFT HIGH REPS, LOW WEIGHTS WITH MY LEGS THEY WILL GET MORE TONED.

Location: Walsall, West Midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Carefull how u speak there. Not a good way to behave. *Tuts* It's all about diet and cardio.

BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by THe WeapoN
    try to include some cardio to keep the fat a bay but
    dont post bull**** advice.

BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I THINK YOUR WRONG!!!!! DIET HAS LOTS TO DO WITH IT BUT, IF I AM ON A BULKING DIET, AND I LIFT HIGH REPS, LOW WEIGHTS WITH MY LEGS THEY WILL GET MORE TONED.
    nope.

Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000)
    No no no no no. Your muscles grow in one way, it's highly unlikely that doing higher or lower reps will change the shape a muscle grows as it's genetics. All doing higher reps will get you is muscular endurance and will not promote the muscle to grow as much as doing low reps would do.

Note: Yes I know not everyone grows off low reps and not everyone goes off high reps just generally speaking low reps are for mass.
    Hai guise.

Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ARGH!! Somebody said the T word!! Please don't say tone, I don't like it! *Runs a mile*

Courtesy of Poppa Pumps beginner sticky:

"One of the most frequent questions asked by new bodybuilders is "how do i lose the fat in my _____". Well the fact of the matter is, you can't just drop fat from one area. People feel that if they perform high repetitions for a certain muscle group, it will somehow burn the fat in the area. This information is entierly incorrect. If you wish to loose fat in a certain area, you must loose it everywhere else. This can only be done through diet and cardio."

And courtesy of Tony B:

"'Sculpt, Tone, Shape, Define'

These are all bogus bodybuilding terms. One can not shape, nor sculpt a muscle. A muscle's shape is predetermined by genetics. The origin and insertion points of a muscle determine how the muscle is going to be shaped, this is why some people have a bicep that reaches all the way to the forearm and some have a bicep that looks like it ends an inch short. Tone is also a commonly misused word. This word refers to the state of a muscle contraction. The true word is tonus and far more involved than what people use it for. The body can do four simple things... gain or lose muscle and gain or lose fat. Realizing that should help people more clearly define their goals."
    Injured O-lifter!

Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs down

dude if ur not gonna listen to advice and argue when someone gives u some advice and corrects you...then why are u here??

breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000)

Please don't say things like this : "toned"

Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Big Butt...

My butt is pretty big as it is... I am fixing to go on a bulking diet, and I was wondering the followings:

• What should I do while on a bulking diet in order to not get my butt any bigger?

• How can I tone and make it have not as much fat while on a bulking diet? Should I do butt work outs, with high reps and low weight?

****If I like ran I would just burn all the calories and such away and all the weight I gained while on the bulking diet, right?
    Well bro, i have a fat butt too, in size it competes closely with my chest(). Im cutting and losing a bit of it every day. Youll just make it bigger bulking as i have a few months ago. But dont worry about working it out, your butt muscles wont get so big your butt will look bad, its just the fat that needs to go.

And i strongly recomend you listen to people here, especially if their all in agreement about something.

XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by USMuscle9403
    I'm pretty sure that's something you're going to have to live with.
    Allen
    BUMP

yell at your parents for the big ass genetics.....Some women like it a lot ...so find a girl that likes it...
    The 1337 site of the decade http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx
    - Got a tattoo question go here---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=207339&highlight=XEastCoastHateX
    ***http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx***
    -If you post your maxes they are fake and you are full of crap....
    -07-19-2002......In Memory of the Great List......04-29-2004

TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Trappy

Note: Yes I know not everyone grows off low reps and not everyone goes off high reps just generally speaking low reps are for mass.
    Aren't low reps for strength? I thought moderate reps were for mass?

(Low being 2-5, Moderate being 6-9, High being 10+)

Registered User Intensity2DaMax's Avatar
    Intensity2DaMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intensity2DaMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intensity2DaMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intensity2DaMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intensity2DaMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intensity2DaMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intensity2DaMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intensity2DaMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intensity2DaMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intensity2DaMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intensity2DaMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tricksta View Post

Just do LOTS AND LOTS of SQUATS.

keastonn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keastonn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keastonn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keastonn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keastonn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keastonn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keastonn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keastonn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keastonn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keastonn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keastonn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Intensity2DaMax View Post
    Just do LOTS AND LOTS of SQUATS.
    1) how the **** did you find this thread
    2) how the **** would they ever see your reply 9 years after the thread was made?

Registered User Intensity2DaMax's Avatar
    Intensity2DaMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intensity2DaMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intensity2DaMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intensity2DaMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intensity2DaMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intensity2DaMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intensity2DaMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intensity2DaMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intensity2DaMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intensity2DaMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intensity2DaMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by keastonn View Post
    1) how the **** did you find this thread
    2) how the **** would they ever see your reply 9 years after the thread was made?
    Woah didnt see the date hahhaa