bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What does it mean when your urine doesnt turn neon yellow from mult?

Im taking kirkland brand(costco) mulit vitamans, and they dont make my urine turn neon, and yes they do contain b vitamans, my old multis that i used to take, which were Twinlabs, did make my pee turn neon yellow, what gives?

Makaveli390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you for real? I'd be concerned when my piss lights the bathroom up, not when it's normal.

acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: What does it mean when your urine doesnt turn neon yellow from mult?

Originally posted by bate18
    Im taking kirkland brand(costco) mulit vitamans, and they dont make my urine turn neon, and yes they do contain b vitamans, my old multis that i used to take, which were Twinlabs, did make my pee turn neon yellow, what gives?
    thats common bro. excess vitamins leave the body thru urine. that’s why its color changes.

bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: What does it mean when your urine doesnt turn neon yellow from mult?

Originally posted by acecombact1
    thats common bro. excess vitamins leave the body thru urine. that’s why its color changes.
    it means my body is utilizing all the vitamens from the capsule?

acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Re: Re: What does it mean when your urine doesnt turn neon yellow from mult?

Originally posted by bate18
    it means my body is utilizing all the vitamens from the capsule?
    not it means that the body dosent need all vitamins in the capsule, so it throws the extra out via urine

entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Re: Re: Re: What does it mean when your urine doesnt turn neon yellow from mult?

not it means that the body dosent need all vitamins in the capsule, so it throws the extra out via urine
    Read the post. He is asking why his piss DOESN'T turn neon, not why it DOES. Less of certain vitamins, maybe?

SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I worked at GNC so I got a O.K deal on their multis. It says take two pills I divided them once in the morning second mid afternoon, but I use to take them both in the morning and would piss neon. Its great in the snow. I actually just take one of the pills a day so they last me longer plus I got alot of vitams from other stuff I take so I dont find a need. I take extra C and E as well because I cant get sick and fall back on my work load. I will stop rambling now. So anyways if you divide them through out the day I believe your body will absorb them better. I have not read a study on how true that is, it just makes sense to me. So take it for what it is worth. my 2 cents.

SeaHawk22

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What does it mean when your urine doesnt turn neon yellow from mult?

Originally posted by entic
    Read the post. He is asking why his piss DOESN'T turn neon, not why it DOES. Less of certain vitamins, maybe?
    ops i didnt read that, but maybe your right its under dosed or his body is using the whole thing

covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What does it mean when your urine doesnt turn neon yellow from mult?

ops i didnt read that, but maybe your right its under dosed or his body is using the whole thing
    Either that or one of the following:

- if they're tablets, there's a chance that your body did not digest them.
    - your body utilizes riboflavin, in particular, very well as that is the B Vitamin that makes your pee glow.
    - there just isn't a lot of B2 to begin with.

Looking over their labels off Costco's site, if you're using the one-a-day's I'm willing to bet it's the last point. It's essentially a Centrum knock-off, meaning that 100% of the RDA is only enough to help you get by, not enough to perform magic tricks like staining your bowl.

Oops... that just might be me...
    The journey of 10,000 miles begins with the first step.

Learn to walk before you run.

JonS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What does it mean when your urine doesnt turn neon yellow from mult?

Originally posted by covert ash
    ... if they're tablets, there's a chance that your body did not digest them...
    One simple test to run is to drop a tablet in a glass of distilled vinegar for about 20 minutes, and give it a quick stir every minute or two. The pH of the vinegar is comparable to that of your stomach acid (about 2.5, assuming that you're taking your vitamin with food). If the vitamin doesn't disolve in the glass, it won't disolve in your stomach, and you're not going to fully digest it before it passes through your system.

The other possibility is just that you're drinking more water now than you normally do, so your urine is just more dilute.
    Jon

Always be happy with where you are...but never be satisfied

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" - Albert Einstein

"If you keep doin' whatcha been doin', you're gonna keep gettin' whatcha been gettin' " - Unknown

zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How much Vit A is in the multi,
    It is normaly this which stains your urine,

covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's what I used to think, but it's really the B2 (riboflavin) that is the magician.
    The journey of 10,000 miles begins with the first step.

Learn to walk before you run.