turbotalon91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) turbotalon91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) turbotalon91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does anyone know the logic behind why increased testosterone makes nipples puffy?

Any time I get on a product containing Tribulus, the "all natural" testosterone booster, OR any other test boosting method, I immediately get puffy nipples. In the past, I've been worried that puffy nipples automatically meant I'm getting gyno, so I'd discontinue use immediately... but I understand that puffy nips can just be a side effect of increased levels of testosterone.

Is this because increases in testosterone indirectly also causes a rise in estrogen levels in the body and THAT is why the nipples get puffy?

I'm thinking about trying another test booster, but I know immediately my nips will get puffy but if I have some logic behind it and have no lumps etc. then I will be more reluctant to actually continue using the product for the recommended dosing period of say 4 weeks....

Any intel is appreciated....

aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    estrogen in males is derived from testosterone,so the chances are as your t-levels increases so will your estrogen levels.tribulus is bad for estrogen levels...it is a phyto estrogen plant which increases estrogen levels if am not mistaken.everytime i have taken it it does the same to me.same goes for damiana.

brew25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brew25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brew25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brew25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brew25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brew25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brew25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brew25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brew25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brew25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brew25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up puffy nips

Originally Posted by turbotalon91 View Post
    Any time I get on a product containing Tribulus, the "all natural" testosterone booster, OR any other test boosting method, I immediately get puffy nipples. In the past, I've been worried that puffy nipples automatically meant I'm getting gyno, so I'd discontinue use immediately... but I understand that puffy nips can just be a side effect of increased levels of testosterone.

Is this because increases in testosterone indirectly also causes a rise in estrogen levels in the body and THAT is why the nipples get puffy?

I'm thinking about trying another test booster, but I know immediately my nips will get puffy but if I have some logic behind it and have no lumps etc. then I will be more reluctant to actually continue using the product for the recommended dosing period of say 4 weeks....

Any intel is appreciated....
    I've taken tribulus before and didn't have any problems. I'm now taking tribulus 625, DHEA 50mg and Novedex XT. I've only been taking NXT for a few days now, but I'll be glad to fill you in on any side effects if any.
    For every feeling of pain, there will be and is a feeling of happiness.

v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000)
    your body has a natural balance of testosterone and estrogen. The enzyme, aromatase, takes part in the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. Basically if you increase your test levels your body compensate by trying to keep the pre boost balance oftest to estrogen. In your case it sounds as if you have very sensitive nipples, basically estrogen receptors that are very sensitive to the change in estrogen levels. Its all about balance, you can't just try and change one thing, you are altering the whole system. thats why guys who do steroids smart and safe will have multiple support drugs to go with the one that makes the gains for them.

Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would also assume it was the increased estrogen, but I've heard high progesterone can also be a cause of gyno (as well as just having a lot of receptors - some people get gyno with 'normal' hormone levels).

However, exactly why they would go puffy as opposed to sensitive, itchy or something else? I'd be surprised if you got a good answer to that.