Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Hot jacuzzi/shower after lifting?

Dunno about you guys, but i find settling into a nice hot jacuzzi after lifting is absolutely perfect.....we recently installed 1(wrote it off on taxes as a medial expense for my back, hehehehe) and relaxing in it after lifting is 10000x better than good sex, imo. I mean, oooh, there's no way to explain it, you just have to try a steaming hot 1, or even a scalding hot shower after lifting.....sure, you look like a tomatoe after it, but oh my god, the pleasure is indescribable.

....haha, just thinking but my neighbors must think we have an orgy going on outside every night....I didn't realize I did this until my dad pointed it out last week, but when I settle in there after lifting(keeping in mind it's outside) I make all these sounds like "ughhhhhhh, uhhhhhhhhhhh, oh yea, mmmmmmmmm", hahaha, like i said, it's totally awesome after a workout, but what must the neighbors be thinking
    Booo

Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000)
    well that sounds like it would be great, BUT, I have to drive 30 minutes home from the gym everyday, AND, I dont have a HOT TUB!!!!

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    heh, try taking a shower there, but try not to make those sexual noises haha
    Booo

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Forget where I was reading it think it might have been Travis saying it decreases recovery time. I didn't completely understand the explaination though. If it wasn't Travis then I think it was on elite

imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I don't have a hottub, but i DO have one of those bathtubs with whirpool jets in them and i can tell you its GREAT after a workout!
    peace
    Joram ****inbird

Easy-E has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Showers & Hot Tubs

I dunno about taking showers in gyms. I can just picture myself getting athletes foot or warts or some sort of bacteria. My Gym has a hot tub, but I really don't want to go into water that it hotter then a bath, that a bunch of other sweaty man have been in, sounds like a bacteria/disease breeding ground to me. If I had my own hot tub well then that would be great, but until then count this cat out.

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Showers & Hot Tubs

Originally posted by Easy-E
    I dunno about taking showers in gyms. I can just picture myself getting athletes foot or warts or some sort of bacteria. My Gym has a hot tub, but I really don't want to go into water that it hotter then a bath, that a bunch of other sweaty man have been in, sounds like a bacteria/disease breeding ground to me. If I had my own hot tub well then that would be great, but until then count this cat out.
    Good point about public hot tubs, if it is well-kept then bacteria shouldn't be a problem because of the chlorine but about a year or so ago I had poison ivy and went into the hot tub before I knew it was poison ivy and I would think this could be contagious (although I have heard quotes that poison ivy is not contagious like 24 hours after you come in contact, the oil, if still on your skin, can remain "active" for up to 2 years)