ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000)

ECA and l'tyrosine

In one of my fitness books. They recommend using l'tyrosine and ECA. Does anyone know if l'tyrosine increases the heart rate?? I am also going to add 81 mg of baby aspirin. Even though every says aspirin is not necessary, I have read alot recently how aspirin works wonders for the heart. Also if your having a heart attack doctors recommend you keep aspirin in your wallet. Also I believe ephedrine is suppose to increase ephinerine and aspirin is an antinflmmatory. Wouldn't adding the asprin increase ephinerine, dopamine and serratonin??
    Last edited by ss4vegeta1; 04-23-2007 at 04:15 PM.

G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ss4vegeta1 View Post
    In one of my fitness books. They recommend using l'tyrosine and ECA. Does anyone know if l'tyrosine increases the heart rate?? I am also going to add 81 mg of baby aspirin. Even though every says aspirin is not necessary, I have read alot recently how aspirin works wonders for the heart. Also if your having a heart attack doctors recommend you keep aspirin in your wallet. Also I believe ephedrine is suppose to increase ephinerine and aspirin is an antinflmmatory. Wouldn't adding the asprin increase ephinerine, dopamine and serratonin??
    The aspirin's job in the ECA stack is to inhibit prostaglandins which normally would inhibit the norepinephrine release stimulated by the ephedrine.

As to the tyrosine question, adding it did not effect blood pressure or heart rate to any noticeable degree for me. Everybody's different though, I wouldn't jump right in with a 5 gram dose, I would recommend building slowly to make sure it suits you. Actually could have sworn that I saw a study showing that L-Tyrosine didn't add to the hypertensive effects of thermogenics lately, but I can't recall where I saw it... and I may have imagined it.

gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

I love adding a few grams of tyrosine to my ec.Its like there is a party going on inside my head.I love the combo great energy,mood and concentration.Only problem is getting in enough cals even when cutting.The appetite supression is overly effective.

crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by G.B. Ripped View Post
    The aspirin's job in the ECA stack is to inhibit prostaglandins which normally would inhibit the norepinephrine release stimulated by the ephedrine.

As to the tyrosine question, adding it did not effect blood pressure or heart rate to any noticeable degree for me. Everybody's different though, I wouldn't jump right in with a 5 gram dose, I would recommend building slowly to make sure it suits you. Actually could have sworn that I saw a study showing that L-Tyrosine didn't add to the hypertensive effects of thermogenics lately, but I can't recall where I saw it... and I may have imagined it.
    yeah, start slow with the tyro.

And G.B., thanks for the recommendation of the selegiline. My uncle wrote me a script this morning and I used it today. It surely helped me write my paper that was due tonight; It took half the time. I was pretty focused!
    "Did you know that there is a nerve that connects the eyeball to the anus?
    It's called the Anal Optic Nerve and gives people a ****ty outlook on life."

"All great change in America begins at the dinner table."

Ronald Reagan

ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I bought the caps they are either 500 or 1000mg. I am getting a pill cutter to split the ephedrine dosage. So I will do that will the l'tyrosine as well. thanks

Go TB RAYS/BUCS/LIGHTNING Like It Or Not's Avatar
    Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have taken an EC stack 3x/day for about the past year. I have tried the L-Tyrosine and have not found any difference with or without it.