startac0214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Par, I think Avantlabs needs to start a clothing line...

I would love to wear an avantlabs sweatshirt or shirt in the gym.. Everyone will give me wierd looks but they dont know...

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Par, I think Avantlabs needs to start a clothing line...

Originally posted by startac0214
    I would love to wear an avantlabs sweatshirt or shirt in the gym.. Everyone will give me wierd looks but they dont know...

When I first started the company, I planned to have a t-shirt or two. I think I even had a computer image of what one would look like up on the site, but then I just never got around to doing it. I will try to get that done in the next couple of months.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

plornive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I will buy one. I want people to stare.

I think you should sell traditional weight T-shirts, not the thick "Beefy-T's" that don't let your skin breath.

Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ...and posing trunks, with the Avantlabs logo right there in the front so everyone would stare at my dingus...
    Anxed

Pull another face
    rip another hide
    steal the waning moon
    from a dying bride
    all the world must die
    all the world must die
    ripped and skinned alive...

BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    damn good idea startac0214....but I think they should only be available in xxl ! And before you ask-no, Sev he won't make them in hot pink!!!

wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Big Mother****er

I think a Big Mother****er T-shirt would be great.

I would buy..

also Advant Labs

Put them out Par.. we'll buy

peace

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by plornive
    I will buy one. I want people to stare.

I think you should sell traditional weight T-shirts, not the thick "Beefy-T's" that don't let your skin breath.
    I hate Beefy-T's too.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000)
    ...he also needs to set up a referral point system or something so we can get discounts on his goodies... even a "refer 10 people-get a free t-shirt" deal would be cool... =)

BoxMuncher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Never bought any of your products but if the tshirt has that scary hardcore ambiance that the website has put me down for one.
    Last edited by BoxMuncher; 03-25-2002 at 10:52 PM.
    (_!_)