Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: PICS OF BF%'s

crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well thanks to the guys that said I wasn't 20%BF in the pic that was used!! I didn't think I was that fat......

Anyways, maybe this will help with your guide. These are the series of pics I took as I leaned down for my show.

I don't know exact BF% as I never got it checked, so if anyone thinks I am off, then just chime in.

Okay this first picture was actually suprisingly after about 8 weeks of dieting. Didn't really lose much fat at this point.
    Was probably pushing 17%+BF here waist was still around 38"s
    Attached Images
    "What is obsessive for one, is the bare and shameful minimum for another"

""We like to watch 'normal' people like you tell us about how they can't get in shape. We smile and nod sympathetically like we feel your pain, but actually, we're thinking that you're a pathetic piece of **** that needs to grow a spine and join a gym. ""

crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This was about 3-4 weeks after the previous one. Probably about 15% in this and 37" waist
    Attached Images

""We like to watch 'normal' people like you tell us about how they can't get in shape. We smile and nod sympathetically like we feel your pain, but actually, we're thinking that you're a pathetic piece of **** that needs to grow a spine and join a gym. ""

Okay this was about a week later. Probably about the same BF, maybe a little lower. Just a little better quality pic.
    Attached Images

This is about 3 weeks later. A drastic change here. Probably around 8-10% here. waist is around 34.5"- 35"
    Attached Images

3 weeks later. The day before the show. Probably around 7% in here. waist is at 34"
    Attached Images

Okay, final pic. This was taken 1 week later(last Sunday).
    BF is probably about 6%, waist is about 33.5".
    Attached Images

Hopefully that series of pics helped. I made sure they were all of the same pose, just me standing relaxed.

Keep into consideration that I tend to hold a lot of water naturally, so a lot of those pics will look like I am holding more fat than what is really there.

anyway, there you have it. I went from about 250+ down to about 200.

TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSupaKorean will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice string of posts showing how you progressed Crazymike

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by crazymike
    Hopefully that series of pics helped. I made sure they were all of the same pose, just me standing relaxed.

Keep into consideration that I tend to hold a lot of water naturally, so a lot of those pics will look like I am holding more fat than what is really there.

anyway, there you have it. I went from about 250+ down to about 200.
    Excellent progression pics, CrazyMike.

Sorry if you were offended by my including you in the "Full House" group, but I need to show a picture of someone who had dense musculature but was also at the peak of their bulking phase.

20% was my initial guess at what your bodyfat percentage was in that first picture. For example, 20% of 250 lbs. is 50 lbs., which is approximately how much weight you lost during your cut. So if we take into account other factors such as water loss, etc. during your cut your bodyfat percentage was probably very close to 20% at the beginning.

- Skip
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

Well in the picture you posted, that was not my peak. I probably gained a good 10lbs. on top of that. In the pic I was probably 17ish%. I was just holding LOTS of water....yeah thats it...water!

However, I agree that when I was up at 250+ I was probably pushing the 20% envelope, of course in my head I didn't think so. I was so worried about that damn scale going up each week that I lost site of what I really was doin, just adding BF.

I think during my bulk phase I hit a peak of 235 and was still at around 15% and should have stayed that way, instead of trying to gain even more weight. Of course this was around Christmas and I probably gained a good 10-15lbs in just that week!!LOL

This next year I am going to really try and stay lean(fairly). Try and stay no more than 25lbs. away fron contest shape.

Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice progression pictures Mike. And yeah, this thread should be made a sticky.
    If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you always got.

Strong-Ass Jaw Crew user34566548717114's Avatar
    user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000) user34566548717114 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by crazymike
    Well in the picture you posted, that was not my peak. I probably gained a good 10lbs. on top of that. In the pic I was probably 17ish%. I was just holding LOTS of water....yeah thats it...water!

However, I agree that when I was up at 250+ I was probably pushing the 20% envelope, of course in my head I didn't think so. I was so worried about that damn scale going up each week that I lost site of what I really was doin, just adding BF.

I think during my bulk phase I hit a peak of 235 and was still at around 15% and should have stayed that way, instead of trying to gain even more weight. Of course this was around Christmas and I probably gained a good 10-15lbs in just that week!!LOL

This next year I am going to really try and stay lean(fairly). Try and stay no more than 25lbs. away fron contest shape.

well in any case in the end u did a hell of a job......keep up the good work

timetoworkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timetoworkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey, here is a 25%

Hey here is almost 25% body fat from an unclean bulk.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...postid=3190897

Flee Priest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I couldnt see the SLICED guy.. Curious on that one! Could anyone upload the pic? Or shoot a new link that works?
    If you are what you eat, I'm dead meat.

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Flee Priest
    I couldnt see the SLICED guy.. Curious on that one! Could anyone upload the pic? Or shoot a new link that works?
    Here you go!

Notice the difference between his conditioning, and the bodybuilder standing in the background. Even if the guy in the background flexed really hard, he wouldn't appear nearly as solid as the guy in the foreground posing for the picture.

Conditioning makes a big difference.

- Skip
    Attached Images
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

Originally posted by Abdominator
    Here you go!

Notice the difference between his conditioning, and the bodybuilder standing in the background. Even if the guy in the background flexed really hard, he wouldn't appear nearly as solid as the guy in the foreground posing for the picture.

Conditioning makes a big difference.

- Skip
    OMG!!!!!lol...****! That was..extreme...

In my case I think sliced bread wil have to do it for now...and perhaps the occasional slice of pizza...but one day..I guess I too must try this mysterious and tortous concept called "cutting".

aggiecasi will become famous soon enough. (+50) aggiecasi will become famous soon enough. (+50) aggiecasi will become famous soon enough. (+50) aggiecasi will become famous soon enough. (+50) aggiecasi will become famous soon enough. (+50) aggiecasi will become famous soon enough. (+50) aggiecasi will become famous soon enough. (+50) aggiecasi will become famous soon enough. (+50) aggiecasi will become famous soon enough. (+50) aggiecasi will become famous soon enough. (+50) aggiecasi will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Women anywhere?

Bump to the person who asked about female pics and BF%. Anyone have these? I'm most interested in 10% up to about 18%...

kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Another awesome post by the Abdominator!

Anyway, just like the rest, as soon as I saw CrazyMike the in the 20% category, I said "Whoa! I hope not! (For my sake)". LOL. I thought he belonged the 15% or so category. He looked as hard as Railz did, easily, in that pic to me. (CrazyMike is HUGE!)
    ....H...H...................................
    .....|..|....................................
    ..H-C-C-OH + sluts = Fornication..
    [QUOTE=Atheotony]OH and yes I AM a mesomorph, I took the test on Bodybuilding.com...[/QUOTE]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4499562022478442170&q=global+warming+swindle&hl=en

milohuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is an awesome thread!!
    I keep referring back to it every few weeks.
    Thanks to Skip for starting it information, and big thanks to crazymike! Man, those stage by stage photos are really helpful.

A wee bit off topic, I'd like to ask Crazymike (or any of you who have done this drastic of a loss) a quick question.
    I noticed you went from about 250 @ 17% bodyfat (207.5 pounds of lean) to 200 @ 6% bodyfat (188 pounds of lean). So that means you lost about 20 pounds of muscle and 30 of fat. Is that about the norm? I'm (once again) making a big drop in weight (I was around 30%bodyfat @ 280) and noticing that I too am losing a lot of muscle (relatively). In the last month, using a moderate carb, moderate calorie diet, I dropped 23 pounds. Problem is, 11 of it was muscle (and water I'd imagine). I see all these things about retaining muscle during dieting and still losing fat. My experience is it's not possible. Looking at crazymikes results (which are awesome) I'm thinking it holds true for most people. Anyone else here concur or dispute?
    Thanks
    -Bob
    Last edited by milohuge; 07-08-2004 at 05:26 AM.

Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumiere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Originally posted by Emoore
    I don't suppose there's comparable information like this for women anywhere, is there? I'd like to know where I fall, but since women tend to carry more bodyfat, it's hard to guage from pictures of men.
    i am wondering about the same thing...

anybody knows?

Registered User The Brotherhood's Avatar
    The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    great post skip

goddamn at that sliced guy,i would never like to look like that,its plain disgusting
    Miscer

kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey CrazyMike,
    I'm planning on cutting from roughly 15% to about 10% soon. I was just wondering if you were in that range long enough to determine whether that would be a good BF% for sustaining growth (post cut of course). I want to trim up, but I don't want to stop packing on the muscle yet. I've been thinking that 10% seems to be about the optimal number for that.

Thanks!
    ..H-C-C-OH + sluts = Fornication..
    [QUOTE=Atheotony]OH and yes I AM a mesomorph, I took the test on Bodybuilding.com...[/QUOTE]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4499562022478442170&q=global+warming+swindle&hl=en

Gaz[]v[]atrix is just really nice. (+1000) Gaz[]v[]atrix is just really nice. (+1000) Gaz[]v[]atrix is just really nice. (+1000) Gaz[]v[]atrix is just really nice. (+1000) Gaz[]v[]atrix is just really nice. (+1000) Gaz[]v[]atrix is just really nice. (+1000) Gaz[]v[]atrix is just really nice. (+1000) Gaz[]v[]atrix is just really nice. (+1000) Gaz[]v[]atrix is just really nice. (+1000) Gaz[]v[]atrix is just really nice. (+1000) Gaz[]v[]atrix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Very helpful post Abdominator thanks,

Crazymike that is one hell of a transformation you did and it didn't take you long either, can I ask how much cardio did you do while cutting thanks Gary...

aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by caughlan
    Personally I think that 'sliced' pic looks absolutely ridiculous. Why anyone would ever want to have that low of bodyfat is beyond me.
    I agree.
    -Under Construction-

ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Damn nice post. Awesome information!

Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Women anywhere?

Originally posted by aggiecasi
    Bump to the person who asked about female pics and BF%. Anyone have these? I'm most interested in 10% up to about 18%...
    If someone would be willing to collect the pics and compile them into one thread, I'd be willing to submit my pics for a thread on female bodyfat percentages, since I know what my bf% is. . . maybe we could get some other ladies who know theirs to submit pics as well?

Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100)
    this is a good thread.

Originally posted by aurovon
    I agree.
    Some people want to look like that because they CAN and it takes SKILL!

Happiness comes from the achievement of goals, not from having your aunt complimenting you at dinner parties.

VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great info. Thanks

harlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

excellent thread!
    I'm an old guy in a young body.
    Nay hall ma?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast