shaun_bayarea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how does this work??

i've been reading up on cutting and i've read that when you take in the same amount of calories a day on a continual basis your metabalism slows down and you will stop loosing bodyfat...is this true and if so how can you prevent it? how often should you change calories? how big a role do carbs play in loosing fat? i'm thinking of doing a 40/40/20 diet

John Gunns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I never heard of it. To boost up your metabolism you should have more frequent meals. Not large and rare. Small and frequent.
    gf

Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

hey shaun

what city do u live in ?

Registered User Travis Stenersn's Avatar
    Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thyroid Stimulating Hormone release is slowed after a long hypocaloric state. Because of this, less Thyroid hormones(T4 and T3) are released. This is on of the reasons why you will hit plateaus of losing bodyfat when hypocaloric for a long time. You will have to furthur reduce calories to continue losing fat.

Besides thyroid drugs like cytomel, there really isn't a way to avoid this. It's just a fact that you can't diet forever and expect to make continual loses in bodyfat. (I mean, without sacrificing to much mucle)

shaun_bayarea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i live in sebastopol.....your only like 15 min away bro