pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ok really need to fix my wrist.

So I hurt my wrist doing cleans a month or so ago. We have iron weights so i dropped it to waist level before lowering it to the floor and when it hit waist level it shocked my wrist so bad.

I got lucky and it was spring break a couple days after so i decided to rest for a week. Got back to the gym.... no dice, couldn't hold anything. I basically hurt the ulnar collateral ligament, something on the pinkie side of the wrist. So that week i just did leg stuff and cardio.

So i took 2 weeks off and am back on training. Not willing to take more time off, i feel soo lazy not working out. Ive been taping it to work out and recently wrapping it with a wrist wrap. At this point i am able to do all my exercises but a lot of stuff still hurts, for example: switch grip and reverse grip exercises are impossible with that hand, skull crushers and curling are killing me (ez bar seems to be doable), i can't do pullups without immense paint, etc.

Can you guys please give me suggestions? I had it x-rayed and it isn't broken or anything.

I had a similar injury to my left wrist and it took many months to heal, i ended up getting a cortisone shot and it killed the pigment in the area, and made it better for a while but eventually got worse. I plan to have an active summer and i can't be like this.

Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000)

don't do any exercise that hurts it, even if it hurts just a little. Anything you do with that hand should be done with light weight for now. I'd recommend going reeeeal easy to let it heal. I had a similar problem and it took six weeks to heal--which is not uncommon.
    "Involuntary spasm! Witness the show! Enjoy the show!"

Zakira has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like you tore your tfcc. It won't show up on x-ray. You need and MRI for that. I tore mine like a year and a half ago and it still hasn't healed.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Take it easy on the movements in the meantime.

neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    damn, i might have the same thing...the pinkie side of my left wrist hurts pretty bad if i either:

- stretch out my hand & fingers (like doing a high five) and then rotate my hand towards the thumb side
    - attempt anything close to a supinated grip...really, anything past neutral and i'm in pain

i took a week off last week, and the pain has gotten only slightly better...this week i've been able to to most of my exercises...today i attempted some chin-ups though and i couldn't even do the first one...

pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    that tfcc is probably it looking at pictures. My doctor said ulnar collateral ligament. His recommendations to help: Physical therapy, cortisone, rest, motrin, other non-steroidal anti inflammatories.

for my past injury i did 2 months of Pt and it did nothing for me as they gave me a 5 lb dumbbell and made me do motions with it and my wrist was still strong is just hurt. So i stoped PT and he gave a cortisone shot, hurt like hell for 2 days, got 90% better for a couple weeks, then hurt worse than before the shot in a different way.
    Motrin and stuff don't do much for me, id rather just have the pain than just cover it up and interfere with my bodybuilding.

I talked to my doctor about it today and he said i should give glucosamine. I was surprised he suggested it as i've heard on it on here and its non-rx. He said a lot of people have good results with that w/ arthritis and joint pain so i might be heading to the vitamin shop tomorrow for some glucosamine/chondroitin.

BradleyS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradleyS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradleyS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradleyS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradleyS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradleyS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradleyS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradleyS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradleyS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradleyS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradleyS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why has he not suggested a mri yet? is he sure it is not torn?