Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Anybody tried these A-Trainer flies? Video?

Read the thread a few days ago. A video would be useful, but I think I understood what he was saying and how to perform them.

Tried them at the gym on Tuesday after my leg workout just to see how they'd feel. Definitely going to have to give them a few weeks, pump was insane after just two reps.

Has anybody done these with good results? If so, what weight did you think was efficient to work with? I was doing them with 5kgs each side (around 12.5lbs) and they felt solid even with that little on. I tried one rep with the 15kgs's and they felt extremeley heavy.
    Founder of DPA Fitness & Author of The Weight Training Antidote.
    My Free E-book - The Weight Training Antidote: http://dpafitness.com/the-weight-training-antidote

ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10)

sorry no video

i have started doing them also, but in a standing postion, using the low pulley to hit upper chest. awesome...

fabregas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabregas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabregas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabregas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabregas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabregas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you know these are really weird. on some days i can feel them so good as im pretty sure i have the movement down, yet soem days it just doesnt want to happen.

i would however recommend doing them first on a chest day if thats when you plan to do them. ive tried doing them last on chest day but my arms were so tired i just couldnt do it. ive felt it most effectivly after back workouts as your lats are so fried they wont help in anyway thats when you really feel it even if your arms are a bit tired.

Dip Fanatic WillDeadliftForFood's Avatar
    WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000)
    More than anything else, these helped to strengthen the mind-muscle connection to my chest. Most of my improvements have come from this increased awareness and applying it in my other lifts.
    Everything I say or post is all In My Own Opinion. I am a self-educated layman, with no formal degrees or certifications to back my statements, only personal experience and the studies I've read by others. What I say is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease or disorder. Do not change your diet or exercise routines or try new treatment methods without first consulting a doctor.

"And I feel that time's a wasted go..." - STP