Thread: Cocoa butter

LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cocoa butter

Anyone know anything about health benefits (or lack thereof) of cocoa butter? Like EFA breakdown, etc. .... ? I found myself in possession of some sugar-free dark chocolate bars which seem to be basically baking chocolate and Splenda.

Skullder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cocoa butter..

60g sat fats, 32 mono, 3 poly

per 100g.

http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/cgi-bin/nut_search.pl

dark chocolate stats are a lot different - also depends on the percentage of cocoa, like 30%, 60%, 70%..

dark chocolate has plenty of antioxidants though..good for an occasional treat

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lindt has a chocolate that is 99% cocoa, since i love DARK chocolate this is the best thing ever. Because it is 99%, there are no added fats, only 1% sugar...which is ok for 100grams worth of chocolate.

Skullder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Dedicatedforlif
    Lindt has a chocolate that is 99% cocoa, since i love DARK chocolate this is the best thing ever. Because it is 99%, there are no added fats, only 1% sugar...which is ok for 100grams worth of chocolate.
    highest i seen by lindt was 70 (i think), never 99..how is that even possible..why not just eat plain cocoa?
    Last edited by Skullder; 01-20-2004 at 01:50 PM.