PumpItUp4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PumpItUp4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PumpItUp4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PumpItUp4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PumpItUp4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PumpItUp4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PumpItUp4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PumpItUp4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PumpItUp4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PumpItUp4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PumpItUp4Real has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Need advice for my cutting diet!

I have been bulking these last 4 months and got good results. But now I am changing my diet to a cutting one, the first time I have done this so I need help. So far this is the diet I have been on the past two days and am always hungry! Please give some advice:

1st Meal: 2 cups whole oats, 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup orange juice, 30 gram protein shake with water, multivitamin

2nd Meal: 4 egg whites with ketchup, slice of low carb wheat bread with peanut butte, an apple, water

3rd Meal: 7 oz chicken breast, asparagus, 1 cup low fat cottage cheese water

4th Meal: 30 gram Protein shake

5th Meal: 4 Ham cold cut slices (no bread, just eat them with my hands), handful of baby carrots for a vegetable source.

6th Meal: 4 egg whites with ketchup, apple, 1 cup cottage cheese

7th Meal: 30 gram Protein shake

I know this diet can def. be better! Please give your input. I feel starved on it and its tasteless. Is this normal if you are cutting? Thanks.