Closed Thread
    MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What's up with Muscle Milk?...looks good

Just tried a new protein powder called Muscle Milk. Strange flavors like Rootbeer Float... tasted OK, just hard to imagine I was drinking protein that tastes like a Rootbeer Float. Ingredients look awesome though:

348 Calories (in water)
    162 of them are fat Cals. ( 80% of fat are Canola OIl, Polyunsaturated Long Chain Vegatable Oils, MCT's and L-Carnitine)

12g carbs (Fructose and Maltodextrin)

32 Grams of Protein: Micellar Alpha and Beta Caseins and Caseinates, Whey Concentrates, Purified Bovine Colostrum Extract (hmmmmm....?) Glutamine Peptides, L-Taurine and Lactoferrin.

30 bucks for 3.5 Pounds a. Made by Cytosport.

What does everyone think?

Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000)

Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baby Huey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    $30 is too much to pay. Most internet retailers carry it for $22-$25. The Chocolate tastes incredible, and the Root Beer and Orange Creamsicle are great too.
    "It ain't where ya' from, it's where ya' at." - Eric B & Rakim

nguyenpv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nguyenpv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nguyenpv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nguyenpv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nguyenpv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nguyenpv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nguyenpv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nguyenpv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nguyenpv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nguyenpv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Get the words out

Get the words out, Muscle Milk contains high level of toxic metals. Google for Consumer Report article July 2010.

I'm a long time Muscle Milk user, but this scared the crap out of me. Time to hold them accountable for the quality of their products

Originally Posted by MurphMan View Post
    Just tried a new protein powder called Muscle Milk. Strange flavors like Rootbeer Float... tasted OK, just hard to imagine I was drinking protein that tastes like a Rootbeer Float. Ingredients look awesome though:

348 Calories (in water)
    162 of them are fat Cals. ( 80% of fat are Canola OIl, Polyunsaturated Long Chain Vegatable Oils, MCT's and L-Carnitine)

12g carbs (Fructose and Maltodextrin)

32 Grams of Protein: Micellar Alpha and Beta Caseins and Caseinates, Whey Concentrates, Purified Bovine Colostrum Extract (hmmmmm....?) Glutamine Peptides, L-Taurine and Lactoferrin.

30 bucks for 3.5 Pounds a. Made by Cytosport.

What does everyone think?

liv2pb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liv2pb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liv2pb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liv2pb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liv2pb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liv2pb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liv2pb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liv2pb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liv2pb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liv2pb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liv2pb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nguyenpv View Post
    Get the words out, Muscle Milk contains high level of toxic metals. Google for Consumer Report article July 2010.

I'm a long time Muscle Milk user, but this scared the crap out of me. Time to hold them accountable for the quality of their products
    not this again...
    nice third post buddy

audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ugh...

Its a decent enough meal replacement. If you are sensitive to taste id go for muscle milk.
    If you want good MRP products go to Labrada's line.
    Canadian Supplement Market Guru

wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

why are you bumping a 8 year old thread with your stupid bs everyones heard already negged

Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So is it worth the money or not???

I'm taking it.

Vanilla Creme.
    The Incredible Hulk in The '300'......
    ( sci-fi )

Is weight training a passion or sacrifice?
    Whatever it is I do it.

Beer, Internet Gaming and Forum Messaging into the wee hours of the morning, will make you look like the worst thing to ever walk around without a shirt. Beware do some cardio at least 15 minutes a day.

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Chawk View Post
    So is it worth the money or not???

I'm taking it.

Vanilla Creme.
    Yes, it's a good product. Variety is the spice of life, but you're good.

AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Fuk, I just drank milk? Am I gonna be on that Iron Man time?