systmfail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need help...want cut look...

my subject basically says it. i want the cut look, the kind where you can go to the beach and people can just look and say..."nice!" i did this ketogenic diet over summer and lost pounds, but now i want to lose bodyfat and get my abs to show, and i don't wanna go back on that diet, cause its a bit hard in the winter. is there any other good diets? and i need a good workout. can someone help me devise a plan/schedule? the only days i can get into a gym are mon. wed. and fri....can anyone please help??

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Definition/cut/tone = low bodyfat.

Read this:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=101841
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    well build the amount of muscle you want adn then use cardio and a cutting cycle to reduce your bodyfat...

2 victor goes spoils THe WeapoN's Avatar
    THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yep bump
    we aim for one thing, to be perfect, yet we will never be.

Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bump!
    look cut up/ripped up = lose BF!

systmfail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so how am i to really know what my bodyfat level is? go to an online calculation site?

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by systmfail
    so how am i to really know what my bodyfat level is? go to an online calculation site?
    Read this thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=101841
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah there's websites that you type in your measurements and they'll give you an estimated number for your BF%
    Another way to find out... which I believe is pretty unaccurate is measure your waist and your neck.
    Example:
    Waist - 34"
    Neck - 17"
    BF% - 17%

This is how the service does the BF%

34 - 17 = 17