Closed Thread
    ericdchamp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Should I work my arms everyday?

Alright I'v been BB for about 4 months now I have good gains on everything but my Bicep/Tricep (Arms)
    I am starting to work my arms everynight at a certain time everyday. I heard your arms need 24 hours to rebuild Is that enough time? Should I or should I not work my arms everyday?
    Eric Ridelle

supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no
    STFU YOU JIB

GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no, do not work any bodypart every day or you will surely overtrain
    Tired

tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by supergarr
    no
    bump.
    i represent angry, gun-toting, meat-eating ****ing people!

ShortySlav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whats your current arm routine look like? (the one that you say you haven't gotten good results from)
    Height 5'3
    Bodybuilding: 1yr 3 months

"Throughout life people will make you mad
    disrespect you, and treat you bad
    let god deal w/ the things they do
    cuz hate in your heart will consume you too."
    -will smith

"i like my women like i like my gasoline - cheap and smelly"
    -me

GLG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    After 4 months of training, you'd be better off dropping direct arm work altogether rather than training them every day.

A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Go ahead if you want smaller / weaker arms ..............
    5'11 @ 220lbs.
    Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of
    legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice

ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What the hell man!? I'd like to know where you ever got advice that training arms every day would make them grow??
    That is the dumbest F*CKING thing I've ever heard!

Let me guess, you think that your muscles grow IN the gym, right?
    Aug 1 - Nov 1 Comp:
    8-1: xxx.x | 8-8: xxx.x | 8-15: xxx.x | 8-22: xxx.x | 8-29: xxx.x | Month Total:
    9-5: xxx.x | 9-12: xxx.x | 9-19: xxx.x | 9-26: xxx.x | Month Total:
    10-3: xxx.x | 10-10: xxx.x | 10-17: xxx.x | 10-24: xxx.x | 10-31 xxx.x | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 11-1: (Goal: 210 lbs)

ShortySlav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by ironlung
    What the hell man!? I'd like to know where you ever got advice that training arms every day would make them grow??

jeez.....can we say anger management?
    Height 5'3
    Bodybuilding: 1yr 3 months

"Throughout life people will make you mad
    disrespect you, and treat you bad
    let god deal w/ the things they do
    cuz hate in your heart will consume you too."
    -will smith

"i like my women like i like my gasoline - cheap and smelly"
    -me

AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by ironlung

everyone has to learn somehow......

I've stopped training arms altogether. The biceps get a lot of indirect work if your training your back properly and the triceps get a lot of indirect work when training delts and chest. Sometimes, less is more especially when dealing with smaller muscle groups such as bis and tris. You should post your routine so some of the more knowledgable members can help you more.

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by AnabolicBMX
    I've stopped training arms altogether. The biceps get a lot of indirect work if your training your back properly and the triceps get a lot of indirect work when training delts and chest.
    Same here. Best decision I've made so far. I can focus more on the bigger lifts and forget about direct arm work. They have seemed to respond better that way.

And by direct, I mean isolation exercises. I do close grip press for triceps and one of my main bicep exercise is close gripp pullups for lats with palms facing me.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

Fatporker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatporker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatporker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatporker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatporker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatporker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatporker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatporker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatporker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatporker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatporker has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    every night would be to much.. i would suggest u do some reading and increase ur knowledge =)

CYN1C is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CYN1C is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CYN1C is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CYN1C is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CYN1C is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CYN1C is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CYN1C is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CYN1C is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CYN1C is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CYN1C is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CYN1C is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally posted by AnabolicBMX
    everyone has to learn somehow......

I've stopped training arms altogether. The biceps get a lot of indirect work if your training your back properly and the triceps get a lot of indirect work when training delts and chest. Sometimes, less is more especially when dealing with smaller muscle groups such as bis and tris. You should post your routine so some of the more knowledgable members can help you more.
    Bump
    Why go through life striving towards education?
    Why, when someone asks about what you have achieved in your life time all you can do is show them a piece of paper and say that’s me... That is what I have worked my ass off for...a piece of paper with a letter on it.

Would you not rather show them your achievements in an action of utter POWER!

Things that we use every day, the things that we rely on, the people that preserve our way of life are in the shadows... how many people knows the name of the person who invented the Refrigerator?

Everyone around us envies the people who entertain us and make us gasp with amazement and disbelief. Everyone knows their name and people would give anything to meet them because they can SHOW us what they can do.

Every Day
    Every Meal
    Every Workout
    COUNTS!

Scottish Triple Jump Record here i come...

Look out for me this year!

Inside The Cynic

ericdchamp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I know about muscle groups

I know more then probably most of u idiots. I was juast asking for advise because it doesnt seem to be working my routine right now. And your muscle needs only 24 hours to rebuild. So say I work out at 7 everyday thats 24 hours Plus I take Glutimine and Creatine so I have more glutimine count and I rebuild faster then I would without and if your going to post comments that piss me off dont post at alll or Ill will find you and slit your throat with a meat clever. TY
    I think Muscles are neat
    Eric Ridelle

Shutup and lift...bitches Wheelies's Avatar
    Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: I know about muscle groups

Originally posted by ericdchamp
    I know more then probably most of u idiots. I was juast asking for advise because it doesnt seem to be working my routine right now. And your muscle needs only 24 hours to rebuild. So say I work out at 7 everyday thats 24 hours Plus I take Glutimine and Creatine so I have more glutimine count and I rebuild faster then I would without and if your going to post comments that piss me off dont post at alll or Ill will find you and slit your throat with a meat clever. TY
    I think Muscles are neat
    You are a piece of ****, I hope you get banned.

supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supergarr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I think Muscles are neat

riiiiiiiight
    STFU YOU JIB

Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I think Muscles are neat
    if this ain't a pisstake, then god help ya bro ;-)
    .....insert clever sig here.....

Registered Sex Offender shitbrickhouse's Avatar
    shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if youre working arms every night that doesnt leave much time for other bodyparts.
    legs, back, chest, shoulders
    My Pics:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=34649

SirLancelotX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Only reason i would think everyday would be if it was low intensity. Hear me out:

Brick layers. Working the 8-4, 5 days a week. Big arms. My buddy did some brick laying this summer, his arms grew pretty big and strong. Those guys aren't pushing the limits though. They aren't reaching failure, but the consistent use of their arms makes them grow. Same as lifting boxes, or whatever else you would do. If only i could find a job where i could use my chest.

Jackhammer workers. I'll tell you what, their triceps are quite large holding down that jumping jackhammer all day. Ever see that big black guy from The Green Mile. He was a jackhammer worker from Chicago. He has slabs on his tri's.

That story of the man and his baby calf. He carrys it everywhere. As it grows bigger, he grows stronger. He carrys it everyday, everywhere.

I'd love to learn studies on this stuff, b/c it's so obvious outside of the gym but has never seemed practical inside the gym. Anybody with me?

Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by SirLancelotX

That story of the man and his baby calf. He carrys it everywhere. As it grows bigger, he grows stronger. He carrys it everyday, everywhere.

I'd love to learn studies on this stuff, b/c it's so obvious outside of the gym but has never seemed practical inside the gym. Anybody with me?
    the movie, conan the barbarian comes to mind (begining of it), yep, worked for arnie
    .....insert clever sig here.....

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs down Re: I know about muscle groups

I think Muscles are neat
    Lose the attitude or you won't be posting with us idiots again.
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896