2Bbig1day has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up help with my routine(newbie)

Ok, here's my stats.
    5'11, 188lbs (im guessing around 16%bf) 27 yrs. old

I work out 4 days a week and Im looking for serious strength gains.
    Mon. Chest & tricep
    Weds: Bi's & shoulders
    Fri: Back
    Sun: legs

Do i need to be working my muscle groups more than once a week. My bench max is 225(rep 185). Squat is 350 and max dead lift is 405. My protien intake is 250-325 grams a day. And have a fairly sensible diet. Im about to start either Swolke v2 or the san v12 and Nitrix. I currently take betagen, glutimine, creatine, tribulus, chromium, zma(just started) a multi vitamin and a thermogenic. should I switch to 3 day whole body work outs? Could i do chest tri's and bi's twice a week, one heavy and one light day? I worked out through out high school and never had a problem gaining strength and mass. then again, im not 16-17. Im starting cardio, 3-5 days a week 20-30 min. a day. will this hurt? If anyone has any advice please feel free to share! Thanks!
    M

Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For strength I'd recommend 3 days a week, stick to the big compound movements, and keep your reps at 6 and under.
    "I thought I was looking at my mother's old douche bag except that's in Ohio." - Dudley Dawson aka Booger

"Idle Hands spend time at the genitals, and we all know God hates that" - Drippy

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    so are you wanting a power lifting routine or a bb routine... or even a sports routine...