Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein Shakes, Ultra-40 Desiccated Liver, and HGH questions

I'm 16, still growing of course, just wondering if anyone in here would know the answer to these before I thought of just posting it in the Supplement Forum.

Would taking Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein Shakes, or any high quality protein shake and Ultra-40 Desiccated Liver tablets at the same time (not as in one after the other, but as in using both instead of only one) be safe for someone my age, or anyone?

Anyone know if HGH is safe for teenagers? I did some research on how it can help to grow if your plates have not fused yet, but it sounds to be like more of a thing for older men to take. Don't know if it would be safe to take, especially with the high protein intake I plan on using up above....let me know I appreciate it, thanks.