Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)

The Wraath (Version 3) of BJ is upon you! (sponsored PW log)

Morpheus said, "This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends; you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."
    "Screw you! I want them both," as he kicked Morpheus in the nuts and grabbed both pills and downed them. Suddenly, purple lightning shot out of the sky and struck him. This event spawned the beginning of the wrath, Purple Wraath *thunder crashes*....

Controlled Labs Presents:
    Purple Wraath Version 3!
    Ergogenic Essential Amino Acid Matrix!

Enhance Recovery and Increase Strength, Endurance, And Energy!

Discover the "Holy Grail" of bodybuilding and athletic performance enhancement:

Maximizing lean gains and fat loss while enhancing recovery and increasing strength, endurance, and energy. Purple Wraath was created to be the most complete EAA/BCAA product on the market; keeping your body in a constant anabolic state and keeping you training hard with its added super endurance complex.

Key Attributes:

* Fast absorption/fast acting
    * EAA & BCAA
    * Caffeine-free ergogenic formula
    * Delicious tangy grape flavor
    * Natural anabolic environment
    * Increase athletic performance, endurance, focus, stamina, and muscle recovery
    * Legal, safe, and effective for both men and women
    * Stimulate metabolism to reduce body fat
    * Explosive strength, power, and energy
    * Increase or maintain muscle mass whether cutting or bulking
    * Dextrose/maltodextrin free

Sound too good to be true? Keep reading...
    We all know that supplements are not a replacement for nutrition and training, but if you are looking for a supplement to enhance every part of your workout and take your gains to the next level... look no further than Purple Wraath by Controlled Labs.

First of all, I would like to thank PT, the "high council" and Controlled Labs for giving me this fabulous opportunity!!!

A little about this thread:
    Q:
    Who the hell is BJ?
    A: That's me, you tool.
    Q: What the hell is this thread about?
    A: It's about me logging the newly improved flavor of the Purple Wraath and also me logging my cut.
    Q: What the hell is Purple Wraath?
    A: Read above, moron.
    Q: Why should I continue reading this?
    A: Because I said so, plus this will get interesting. I'm cutting for the first time in my life and I'm very serious about this. I've always carried medium to high amount of fat on my body and I want to strip a lot of it off before I head off to work on my Ph.D. at the University of Buffalo in the fall.
    Q: So tell me about yourself.
    A: I don't mind if I do. I was born near Phoenix, AZ and raised unhealthy with chips, pop, and other crap food all around the house. I used to spend all my younger days either stuffing my face with chips and pop or I'd be outside playing football in the streets with my buddies. Upon the death of my father when I was 12, I moved out here to Ohio to live with his family and most of whom I've never met. They all have a country-type of attitude about food and stuff like not eating crap and not going out to restaurants.
    I decided to play football and that really helped me as far as helping me get into shape. Despite my "getting into shape," I still was a fat bastard in high school. I lost a ton of weight my senior year in the spring (250@25% to 213@15% with the help of ephedra), and was committed to a school for college football. I ended up bulking somewhat in the summer and got faster (I used to run 4.8 40-yard when I was 250@25%). My 2nd year after I was sat, I got to about 225 and hit a 4.42 40 and they let me be the RB. I graduated at 245 with roughly the same speed.
    I then realized this past winter I was eating around 1500cals per day but still gaining some strength. I wanted to do a cut, but I knew I couldn't cut at 1500cals per day, so I thought it would be a great idea to "bulk" at roughly 3500cals a day for awhile to get my body used to the calories so I could then go on this cut. I grew A LOT during the past three months or so, however, I also gained a lot of strength with this bulk. I am quite happy with it, but I want to finally ditch this bodyfat and bulk from there.
    Q: So does this mean I get to look at you in your boxers?
    A: I don't have a camera (I don't really see a purpose for one) so no. And get lost you horny pervert.
    Last edited by Beejis60; 04-05-2007 at 11:30 AM.

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome Intro! Scribed for sure, I have V2 now and am using it in my log. I actually like its taste so V3 should be the ****. Good luck with it!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    About me (as posted from my application and some other stuff):

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 261 (a hair dated as the scale in the gym is broked like the search button seems to be for noobs )

Bodytype: Meso

Training experience: Well I started in the winter of 97/98 when I was entering my freshman year for football. We lifted around a BFS type of schedule where we did 3x3, 5x5, 10-8-6-4(-2), 5-4-3-2-1-1-etc on rotating weeks. This is how I lifted all throughout high school and upon attending college for football, we also lifted like this. So for about 8-9 years, I lifted primarily on this schedule. After that, I've been tried a brief stint of a 5x5 workout and hated it. I also tried a variant of the Body for Life workout (workouts split into upper and lower body days) and I too hated it. Then I settled into my own variation of the Max-OT program about a year ago and have been doing it ever since. I've been thinking about trying the Westside barbell system, but I will stick on my Max-OT if I get chosen to test for this.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol: I don't have set days when I hit the gym but I pretty much go as I see and if I'm still sore then my workout will just be delayed for a day. For each workout, I aim for 4-6 reps but sometimes I get as high as 10 or 15 for something like shrugs or calves. Currently my days look like this:
    Day one: Legs:
    Squats
    Leg presses
    Leg extensions or front squats (not very good at these)
    Lying leg curls
    SLDL
    Standing leg curls, glute ham raises, or lunges
    Seated calf raises
    Standing calf raises
    Calf presses on leg press machine

Day two: Chest
    Bench (barbell or dumbbell)
    Decline (barbell or dumbbell)
    Incline (barbell or dumbbell)
    Pec-deck
    Flyes (incline or flat)

Day three: Back and traps:
    Back (three of the following):

Wide-grip pulldowns
    Narrow-grip pulldowns
    Reverse-grip pulldowns
    V-bar pulldowns
    V-bar seated rows
    "Medium" grip seated rows
    Reverse-grip seated rows
    "Eagle rows" (that machine thing with the big pad in your chest)
    Bent over barbell rows
    Bent over dumbell rows

Lower Back:
    Deads
    Good mornings (seated or standing)
    Weighted hypers

Traps (three of the following):
    Upright rows
    Dumbbell shrugs
    Barbell Shrugs
    Behind-the-back barbell shrugs

Day four: Arms:
    Bis (three of the following):

Preacher
    Alternating dumbbell curls
    Hammer dumbbell curls
    Barbell curls
    Wide-grip barbell curls
    Hammer curls with rope extension on the cable crossover area

Tris (three of the following):
    Reverse-grip bench
    Pushdowns with straight bar
    Pushdowns with rope
    Pushdowns with V-bar
    Skulls
    Kickbacks
    Standing or seating overhead dumbbell extensions

Day five: Shoulders (three of the following):
    Behind the head barbell press
    Military press
    Dumbbell press
    Front dumbbell raises (ALWAYS)
    Lateral dumbbell raises
    Bent over lateral raises
    Lying incline lateral raises

Day six:
    Usually back and traps again and/or some sets of shoulders or chest depending on how I feel.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
    I'm running or biking three times a week at 25 minute intervals of medium to high intensity. I plan on expanding it up to six or seven days at 45 minute intervals within the next two weeks. Also incorporating HIIT.

Current supplements:
    Vitamin Depot Multi for morning and night and GNC Megaman for preworkout.
    GNC Vitamin C
    Swanson Calcium Citrate
    *** GABA
    GNC creatine mono for off days and Universal Storm for on days
    NP's Kwick Karb
    Dymatize Elite Whey Choc Mint
    MN X-Factor
    CL Red Acid Gen2

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
    TKD; 63% fat, 35% protein, 2% carbs. Right now, I'm on roughly 3200cals per day and weaning down to 2700cals per day.

Current Daily water intake:
    1.5-2.5 gallons per day (the lower volumes are when I'm at school the most on Mondays and Wednesdays and all I have is the gayass water fountain)

Short Term Goal:
    Cut to 8% bf while trying to maintain as my muscle as possible.

Long Term Goal:
    Hit 280 at 10% and compete in strogman events, namely WSM.

Supplement history:
    This is where it gets hazy. I've always taken a multi, calcium, protein, and creatine since my sophomore year in HS (spring/summer 99). Along the way, I've taken the following:
    Andro, DHEA, M1T, Equibolan, Test 250, Fizogen On-cycle (original formula), Methyl Dien, 1-AD, 4-AD, JW, SNS Methyl-Drol XT, EC stack, Hot Rox, Nutrex Lipo-6, AX PCT, Vitamin C, ALA, NAC, L-glutamine, L-arginine, L-carnitine, bulk CEE, various MRPs, and probably some other stuff I can't remember.
    Last edited by Beejis60; 04-05-2007 at 11:32 AM.

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    one of the best intro yet very nice and subscribed fho sho!!!!!!!!
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 1 of 45
    Back and Traps

Back

V-bar Pulldown: 285x8, 290x6, 290x6
    "Eagle Rows" (wide-grip): 225x7, 230x5, 230x4
    Bent Over Barbell Rows: 305x6, 305x5, 310x4 (PR)!

Lower Back
    Deads: 700x5, 700x5, 700x4
    Good Mornings: 185x10, 185x10, 185x10 (still adjusting to the weights with these)
    Hypers: 100x5, 100x4, 45x18

Traps
    Upright Rows: 185x8, 190x6, 195x5
    Dumbbell Shrugs: 185x10, 190x8, 190x7
    Barbell Shurgs (front): 315x15, 325x10, 325x8

Upon initial tasting of the V3 Wraath, I felt it was too sweet (coming from a dude that thinks BBQ sauce is too sweet). I tossed one scoop in with about 24oz. water and chugged it down, washed down the sides twice with a few ounces of water, and bottoms up. The flavor is very memorable to those purple sweet tarts though. After about 10 minutes, I had extreme tingling (took with no food) throughout my whole body. When I was working on my pulldowns, I had this real sharp pain associated with the tingling in the middle of a pulldown and I almost lost it, but I stuck with it.
    As for the format of this log, feel free to make suggestions to me about it. But I think at night after my last meal, I will post my diet for the day, macro splits, and supps taken.
    Last edited by Beejis60; 04-05-2007 at 11:18 AM.

Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    Awesome Intro! Scribed for sure, I have V2 now and am using it in my log. I actually like its taste so V3 should be the ****. Good luck with it!
    Originally Posted by cervasa1977 View Post
    one of the best intro yet very nice and subscribed fho sho!!!!!!!!
    Thank you very much sirs. It shall be a fun ride, especially if that high schooler known as ATK comes by :P

SagerBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SagerBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SagerBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SagerBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SagerBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SagerBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SagerBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SagerBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SagerBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SagerBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SagerBB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    BJ,

Subbed for sure... I get that "tingling" sensation with my WF/PW stack and always chalked it up to bieng the WF. Hmm maybe it is the PW but I am unsure as to why an EAA mixture would cause that? I thought it was the energizer WF that was "stimulating" me. Never got pains from it though just the euphoric tingle lol.

Look forward to your progress.
    Transformation Blog http://sagersbodytransformation.blogspot.com/

CL Stack ( White Flood, Green Bulge, Purple Wraath and Diesel Fuel V12) Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1998921

redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It is the Beta-alanine in both products, not the EAA.

BJ, awesome log setup, you're a beast.
    "The production of bull**** is stimulated whenever a person's obligations or opportunities to speak about some topic exceed his knowledge of the facts that are relevant to that topic."- Harry Frankfurt

Originally Posted by SagerBB View Post
    BJ,

Subbed for sure... I get that "tingling" sensation with my WF/PW stack and always chalked it up to bieng the WF. Hmm maybe it is the PW but I am unsure as to why an EAA mixture would cause that? I thought it was the energizer WF that was "stimulating" me. Never got pains from it though just the euphoric tingle lol.

Look forward to your progress.
    Thanks for stoppin by man!

Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post

Thanks! I knew that BA casuses possible tingling and I didn't get it that bad when I tried a sample of PW. I might shake up the tub to see if there may have been a lot of BA just sitting on top. I can handle it, but it was certainly a weird feeling.

redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post

Thanks! I knew that BA casuses possible tingling and I didn't get it that bad when I tried a sample of PW. I might shake up the tub to see if there may have been a lot of BA just sitting on top. I can handle it, but it was certainly a weird feeling.
    O I know, I was just informing Sager because he asked if the EAA caused it.
    "The production of bull**** is stimulated whenever a person's obligations or opportunities to speak about some topic exceed his knowledge of the facts that are relevant to that topic."- Harry Frankfurt

SagerBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SagerBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SagerBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SagerBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SagerBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SagerBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SagerBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SagerBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SagerBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SagerBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SagerBB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post

Awesome info Red, thanks. Thought I was losing my nerves lol.
    Transformation Blog http://sagersbodytransformation.blogspot.com/

CL Stack ( White Flood, Green Bulge, Purple Wraath and Diesel Fuel V12) Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1998921

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    awesome log format

Day 1 of 45
    Back and Traps

Back

V-bar Pulldown: 285x8, 290x6, 290x6
    "Eagle Rows" (wide-grip): 225x7, 230x5, 230x4
    Bent Over Barbell Rows: 305x6, 305x5, 310x4 (PR)!

Lower Back
    Deads: 700x5, 700x5, 700x4
    Good Mornings: 185x10, 185x10, 185x10 (still adjusting to the weights with these)
    Hypers: 100x5, 100x4, 45x18

Traps
    Upright Rows: 185x8, 190x6, 195x5
    Dumbbell Shrugs: 185x10, 190x8, 190x7
    Barbell Shurgs (front): 315x15, 325x10, 325x8

Upon initial tasting of the V3 Wraath, I felt it was too sweet (coming from a dude that thinks BBQ sauce is too sweet). I tossed one scoop in with about 24oz. water and chugged it down, washed down the sides twice with a few ounces of water, and bottoms up. The flavor is very memorable to those purple sweet tarts though. After about 10 minutes, I had extreme tingling (took with no food) throughout my whole body. When I was working on my pulldowns, I had this real sharp pain associated with the tingling in the middle of a pulldown and I almost lost it, but I stuck with it.
    As for the format of this log, feel free to make suggestions to me about it. But I think at night after my last meal, I will post my diet for the day, macro splits, and supps taken.
    glad you enjoyed the taste. yeah, if you dont like candy then you may think its too sweet, in that case just add more water.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice intro, subbed. You're almost 2 of me. That would explain why you lift almost twice as much weight as me
    Owner of SupplementGiveaway.com
    Win free supplements at http://supplementgiveaway.com
    Here Be Dragons: An Introduction To Critical Thinking http://herebedragonsmovie.com/
    WATCH THIS MOVIE BEFORE LISTENING TO THE BROS

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nice !!
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by DriverDan View Post
    Nice intro, subbed. You're almost 2 of me. That would explain why you lift almost twice as much weight as me
    Hahha, thanks! My GMs suck really really bad, but I'm working on my form right now. Plus I do those seated (I probably should have noted that) and it seems a lot harder doing them seated than standing.
    EDIT:
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Nice !!
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    awesome log format
    Thanks guys!
    Last edited by Beejis60; 04-05-2007 at 08:02 PM.

AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

subb'd!

user27629377 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user27629377 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user27629377 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user27629377 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user27629377 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user27629377 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user27629377 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user27629377 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user27629377 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user27629377 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user27629377 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subscribed, good luck with this!
    *~=Gator Nation=~*

If I was in a room and someone yelled "Hey Bitches!" I would never turn around because I just don't fit the description.

user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Giselle says "farang is not in town now...so I am just representing him to stop by. Subscribed!".

Originally Posted by AtownKing187 View Post
    subb'd!
    Thanks hoe!

Originally Posted by SCDiesel23 View Post
    subscribed, good luck with this!
    Thanks man!

Originally Posted by farangtlsw View Post

Giselle says "farang is not in town now...so I am just representing him to stop by. Subscribed!".
    MMMMM! How'd you know I love Giselle? Seriously?

sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by farangtlsw View Post

Oh thats hot, I think your making Tom Brady a bit jealous...
    5'8 190
    Bench-265
    Leg Press-630

Originally Posted by sdsu28 View Post
    Oh thats hot, I think your making Tom Brady a bit jealous...
    That bastard can afford to share his hoes

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That bastard can afford to share his hoes
    lmao

good job with the log, keep up the good work

*subscribed*
    VPX Sports Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

Originally Posted by Surive123 View Post
    lmao

good job with the log, keep up the good work

*subscribed*

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    the "high council" ....
    LMAO + LMAO @ the Matrix refs... keep them coming this has been a ****TY WEEK I need a chuckle
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

LMAO + LMAO @ the Matrix refs... keep them coming this has been a ****TY WEEK I need a chuckle
    The "high council" was WAY better than my Matrix ref. It just hit me one day thinking about that and I thought blue and red make purple so that would be a good line for my log.

Okay, so on to todays diet:
    Waking at 5:50- 2 CL Red Acid Gen2

Meal 1:
    6:45AM (earlier than normal because I had court this morning)- 6 XL eggs, two pieces of colby cheese and a handful of spinach. 1 XF, 1 ABC Plus, 500mg VitC, 315mg Calcium Citrate

Meal 2:
    10:45AM (after court)- 3 pieces of pepper jack cheese, 1oz. almonds, and 1 scoop Dymatize Chocolate Mint Whey in water. 2 XF, 1 Megaman, 500mg VitC, 315mg Calcium Citrate, 1 scoop Storm.

11:15AM- 2 CL Red Acid Gen2

11:30AM- 1 scoop PWv3!

*Workout*

1ish- 30g Kwik Karb

1:20ish- 1.25 scoops Dymatize Chocolate Mint in water.

2:25PM- 6 eggs XL eggs, 2 pieces of pepper jack cheese, and a handful of spinach.

5:45PM- 6oz (1 can) tuna, 2tbsp Caesar dressing, 3 pieces of turkey bacon, a handful of spinach, and a piece of colby jack cheese.

9:05PM- 6 pieces of turkey bacon, 1oz. almonds, and 1 scoop Dymatize Chocolate Mint in water.

12:25PM-6oz (1 can) tuna, 2tbsp Caesar dressing, 3 pieces of turkey bacon, a handful of spinach, and a piece of pepper jack cheese. 1 XF, 1 ABC Plus, 500mg VitC, 315mg Calcium Citrate.

1:30AM- 5g GABA in water.

Total Calories: 3212
    Total fat grams: 219g
    Total protein grams: 298g
    Total carbs: 42.1g
    Total percent splits: 61.4% fat, 37.1% protein, 1.5% carbs

My eating schedule was all messed up today because of court and I didn't plan well for it. I'm already about to pass out from my GABA, but overall that's a pretty normal day of what I eat, day in and day out. I'm kinda pissed because I'm 2% over in my protein category, so I need to scale that down a little bit.

^^^^

Good eatin

I had court this morning
    What did you do ? (allegedly of course !!!)
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

^^^^

Good eatin

What did you do ? (allegedly of course !!!)
    I wont deny it. I'm guilty as charged, but I pleaded not guilty because my charges can be lessened or even aquitted. I got a DUI, blew a .082 (legal limit = .080) and I had not drank in over 4 hours so I thought I was good to go. Damn headlight was out!! This happened 2/23, so I'm able to get special driving privleges back on Monday if my lawyer isn't a douche, but shhhhh, I've been driving ever since the day after I was cuffed and stuffed. Two things on my side though: 1. the cop didn't give me a field sobriety test with another cop present therefore his whole basis can be faulty. 2. the cop denied me getting a blood test though I requested it. I just found out that if I request it, he has to do it. Most likely though, this will turn into a he said, she said battle and the cop will win, of course. So lastly, I can bank on standard deviations and calibrations for the instrument used to test my breath. They have to log everything and if no logs were kept, thats grounds for aquittal. Fingers are crossed!

user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4694231326 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

MMMMM! How'd you know I love Giselle? Seriously?

Giselle definitely rocks every man's cells.

cells rhymes with her name

Heldi Klum says, "I am watching your log with my big eyes! Now, do I have your attention?"

Keathley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keathley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keathley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keathley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keathley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keathley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keathley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Subscribed

I am loving Giselles A**!

Nice looking thread.

Originally Posted by Keathley View Post
    I am loving Giselles A**!

Nice looking thread.
    Whoa, the k-man comes out of hiding!