Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My brother passed away....

last night, Sunday evening. He went into a coma on Friday and died peacefully last night. The cause was hepatic encephalitis due to liver failure (cirrhosis). He had just turned 54 in December. I'm thankful that he won't have to suffer anymore.

Thanks for all your prayer and kind words. They have meant a lot to me.

Lynne
    To see a World in a Grain of Sand
    And a Heaven in a Wildflower
    Hold Infinity in the Palm of Your
    Hand
    And Eternity in an Hour
    - Wm Blake

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My condolences to you and your entire family.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sorry for your loss, Lynne.
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents." Andrew Carnegie

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=344884&p=4016458&viewfull=1#post4016458

Under Construction... sharkattack's Avatar
    sharkattack is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkattack is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkattack is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkattack is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkattack is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkattack is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkattack is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkattack is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkattack is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkattack is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkattack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lynne,

While I don't know you at all, please accept my sympathies. My Dad died slightly over a year ago. The sting is still very fresh and will likely hurt for a long time to come. I look at our 19 month old son and it kills me to think about how he'll only have pictures and stories about my Dad to learn about him. Be thankful for the time you had with your brother and take some comfort in the fact that he passed without pain.

Kind regards,
    Scott

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm very sorry, Lynne. I've lost my mom to cancer, my father to kidney problems, and a brother to a car wreck. My heart goes out to you.

I do remember when my mother passed away, feeling the same way you stated. I loved her so much and was so glad she wasn't suffering anymore. At that point, I much preferred her to be in heaven than suffering as she was.

My prayers are with you that God will give you strength and a peaceful spirit as you grieve.
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your family is in my prayers

Gator
    Damn greens are like kryptonite this year !!!!

rosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Condolences to you and your Lynne.

supadave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supadave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supadave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supadave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supadave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supadave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supadave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supadave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supadave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supadave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supadave is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sorry to hear that Lynne

turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My condolences for your loss, Lynne.
    "Sometimes your lack of sympathy gets hard to explain,
    So on your mask of make-up you just paint a little parody of pain"
    - "When you were young", Del Amitri

BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So sorry dear, It is a comfort to know that he doesn't hurt any more.
    Live to Ride, Ride to Live
    Molon Labe

freakogic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers,

I bid you peace Lynne
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."

~Eleanor Roosevelt~

There are tons of ideas being discussed on bb.com. Thanks for all the help

Veinpopper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm sorry to hear that Lynn. Best regards.

rwng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow lynne, sorry to hear that. It's tough losing a loved one.
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Heavily Armed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heavily Armed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heavily Armed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heavily Armed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heavily Armed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heavily Armed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heavily Armed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heavily Armed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heavily Armed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heavily Armed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heavily Armed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're in my prayers. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.
    "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God." Psalm 14:1

Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you all for your nice words and thoughts.

I actually feel peaceful now.

Lynne
    Hand
    And Eternity in an Hour
    - Wm Blake

Thank you all for your nice words and thoughts.

I actually feel peaceful now.

Lynne
    Hand
    And Eternity in an Hour
    - Wm Blake

WildK9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WildK9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WildK9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WildK9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WildK9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WildK9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WildK9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WildK9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WildK9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WildK9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WildK9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lynne, I'm very sorry for your loss. God Bless and all my best wishes.
    Live young, die old.
    Don't let you mind tell your body what it can't do.

Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Very sorry to hear about your brother Lynne.

ojs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm very sorry. You have my sympathies. I pray you maintain strength and clarity.

TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lynne...I am so sorry to read that about your brother's death.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lynne, You've come on the board while I was away so I don't know you. I only know, painfully again now with my mom, the terrible two sided feeling of loss of someone dearly loved and the relief that for them, their pain and suffering is over at last. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy for your loss and my best wishes that you strengthen and smile more with each day. God bless!
    Dutch

For four generations my family has answered the call and served as needed from Europe to Asia to 9/11. We will gladly stand and fight again to preserve our freedom from tyranny.

GettingBigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow

Lynne:

It sounds cliche " but time does heal all wounds".

Sincerely
    GB
    If you don't stand up, you don't stand a chance...