Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New pics....

Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

New pics....

6'1 ecto 160 odd pounds. been training for 4 months. Im 18

Still bulking. Yes im eating clean and eating heaps. Just on True Mass and No Xplode

I dont have before pics but everything seems to be coming along well except my chest which is lagging behind. On the plus side before it was completely flat when i started now it has abit of meat.

EDIT: Found a before pic

AFTER:

NEWEST PICS:

Dont mind the stupid poses (no homo)
    Last edited by Zyzz; 04-05-2007 at 11:52 PM.

smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Lookin lean, and you've got a good base to start from. Your chest is flat, but it'll grow.

Keep it up, man. 1 year from now you'll look at these pics and see a big change. Just keep it consistant.

Your chest will develop in time, so just keep sticking with the heavy compound presses - incline, flat, and decline or dips.
    "Classic case of 'guy on the ground.'" (David Wain, Role Models)

"The main reason I lift is because God wants me to." (me)

Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by smallguyjoe View Post
    Lookin lean, and you've got a good base to start from. Your chest is flat, but it'll grow.

Keep it up, man. 1 year from now you'll look at these pics and see a big change. Just keep it consistant.

Your chest will develop in time, so just keep sticking with the heavy compound presses - incline, flat, and decline or dips.
    Cheers bro. The wierd thing is my chest lifts are actually pretty damn high. Hope it comes along soon.

BigDode22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDode22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDode22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDode22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDode22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDode22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDode22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDode22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDode22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDode22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigDode22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Good news is from the looks of it you can eat just about whatever you want and you wont get fat, so just each everything in sight and train your ass of, you'll get to where you want to be. What are your goals if you do have any???

mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good work man. Keep at it and you'll get there.
    men's and women's streetwear www.thefamshop.com
    www.********.com/THEFAMstreetwear

Originally Posted by BigDode22 View Post
    Good news is from the looks of it you can eat just about whatever you want and you wont get fat, so just each everything in sight and train your ass of, you'll get to where you want to be. What are your goals if you do have any???
    Abercrombie model type build, good size and definiton, probably abit more than that though.

But yea, i got **** all fat on me. You can barely pinch me for fat.

But im also a clubber/raver and notice i lose weight after an all nighter of dancing
    Last edited by Zyzz; 04-05-2007 at 08:31 AM.

smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post
    Cheers bro. The wierd thing is my chest lifts are actually pretty damn high. Hope it comes along soon.
    Yeah, you're welcome. Just keep lifting big, and add weight as you can... but keep the control and all. Experiment with rep ranges... maybe do heavy weight with low reps for a couple weeks and then go back to lighter weight for higher reps. For ex. 2-4 weeks lighter weight (but still hard) 3 sets each exercise 10,8,6 reps. Then for 2-4 weeks do heavy a$$ weight for 3 sets per exercise for like 5,3,1-2 reps. Also, you could switch the order of your presses.... like if you want to focus on upper chest more do incline first... or for lower do decline or dips first. I usually just do flat first though.

Make sure you're eating and resting well... these are crucial to your gains. Also, take care to train smart too. If your chest is still sore from a previous workout don't train it.

Another thing you could try to see if your body can handle it is train your chest twice a week. So, maybe train it on Monday and then on Friday. Maybe do Flat and Decline bench and decline flyes on Monday, and then Incline and Flat bench and incline flyes on Friday. Your chest should recover from workout to workout, and you'll be hitting the chest in full and giving each part priority by doing that order. Know what I mean?

Yeah buddy, it will develop over time... I've never had a flat chest, but my tri's and traps are weak lookin. I just keep tryin different exercises/weight/reps/volume and whatever to get em to grow. They've improved, but it takes time. Most of us have parts that will develop fast and then we have the parts that seem to take forever. The slow growin parts do grow it's just frustrating for us. Keep it up.

Abercrombie model type build, good size and definiton, probably abit more than that though.

But yea, i got **** all fat on me. You can barely pinch me for fat.

But im also a clubber/raver and notice i lose weight after an all nighter of dancing
    Clubbing/staying up late will not do you any good when it comes to recovering and growing. Your body needs rest to repair. If you're gonna be stayin up late make sure you're eating, and keeping your body fed and fueled to repair after training.

Yeah, you're welcome. Just keep lifting big, and add weight as you can... but keep the control and all. Experiment with rep ranges... maybe do heavy weight with low reps for a couple weeks and then go back to lighter weight for higher reps. For ex. 2-4 weeks lighter weight (but still hard) 3 sets each exercise 10,8,6 reps. Then for 2-4 weeks do heavy a$$ weight for 3 sets per exercise for like 5,3,1-2 reps. Also, you could switch the order of your presses.... like if you want to focus on upper chest more do incline first... or for lower do decline or dips first. I usually just do flat first though.

Make sure you're eating and resting well... these are crucial to your gains. Also, take care to train smart too. If your chest is still sore from a previous workout don't train it.

Another thing you could try to see if your body can handle it is train your chest twice a week. So, maybe train it on Monday and then on Friday. Maybe do Flat and Decline bench and decline flyes on Monday, and then Incline and Flat bench and incline flyes on Friday. Your chest should recover from workout to workout, and you'll be hitting the chest in full and giving each part priority by doing that order. Know what I mean?

Yeah buddy, it will develop over time... I've never had a flat chest, but my tri's and traps are weak lookin. I just keep tryin different exercises/weight/reps/volume and whatever to get em to grow. They've improved, but it takes time. Most of us have parts that will develop fast and then we have the parts that seem to take forever. The slow growin parts do grow it's just frustrating for us. Keep it up.
    thanks mate massive help!

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lookin good man, similar stats to mine (6'0, 160), but i'd REALLY hit the chest hard if I were you (flys, benches, etc)
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

wontquitever is on a distinguished road. (+10) wontquitever is on a distinguished road. (+10) wontquitever is on a distinguished road. (+10) wontquitever is on a distinguished road. (+10) wontquitever is on a distinguished road. (+10) wontquitever is on a distinguished road. (+10) wontquitever is on a distinguished road. (+10) wontquitever is on a distinguished road. (+10) wontquitever is on a distinguished road. (+10) wontquitever is on a distinguished road. (+10) wontquitever is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    currently u have a models body..u could get some photoshoots done with a modelling agency.(no homo)

Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is that a pink razor? Anyway, keep clean bulking. You have a very lean physique and plenty of room to grow. Congrats on the progress.

Originally Posted by Tucdaddy View Post
    Is that a pink razor? Anyway, keep clean bulking. You have a very lean physique and plenty of room to grow. Congrats on the progress.
    Its orange lol. Thanks.

ceas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    check your PM's Zyzz
    Eat, Sleep, Lift.

Originally Posted by wontquitever View Post
    currently u have a models body..u could get some photoshoots done with a modelling agency.(no homo)
    i already have (no homo)

PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah man just keep hitting the weights hard and eating right. I think you are already close to your goal. Maybe a little more thickness in your chest. Arms look full now.
    Last edited by PodRacerSi; 04-06-2007 at 04:20 AM.

Thumbs up

thanks mate massive help!
    Yeah, man! No problem.

Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good news is that you've deffinately increased muscle mass.
    Bad news is that you still look like a ***.

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by ilikepie View Post
    Good news is that you've deffinately increased muscle mass.
    Bad news is that you still look like a ***.
    Come on, man! What the heck is that about? What 3 letter word you callin the guy anyway? Insulting people is unnecessary, and rude! You're not helpin anyone by calling them something where you asteric out the word... obviously you're bein a jerk, so you just got negged, bro.

Completely uncalled for... you were bein cool, and then you went and ruined it. Think about what you say to people, man. Would you want someone insulting you? If you don't care - great. But, remember the majority of people don't appreciate insults, so grow up, buddy, and start treating people right.

yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I seriously doubt you are 160lbs i am 155 at 5'11 and alot bigger,and i have slightly higher bodyfat aswel,you also look a bit good in the homo way(no homo)i mean homo's will be attracted to you.

Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Come on, man! What the heck is that about? What 3 letter word you callin the guy anyway? Insulting people is unnecessary, and rude! You're not helpin anyone by calling them something where you asteric out the word... obviously you're bein a jerk, so you just got negged, bro.

Completely uncalled for... you were bein cool, and then you went and ruined it. Think about what you say to people, man. Would you want someone insulting you? If you don't care - great. But, remember the majority of people don't appreciate insults, so grow up, buddy, and start treating people right.
    I didn't type the asterisks, bb.com doesn't allow the word I typed.
    The ' poses ' look gay as hell and the kissy face in the last pic made me want to vomit. I'm sorry if I offended you, but the OP should post some actual poses next time instead of this emo garbage.

Originally Posted by ilikepie View Post
    I didn't type the asterisks, bb.com doesn't allow the word I typed.
    The ' poses ' look gay as hell and the kissy face in the last pic made me want to vomit. I'm sorry if I offended you, but the OP should post some actual poses next time instead of this emo garbage.
    Here's the thing... you didn't offend me, but thanks for the apologie anyway. I thought an insult was not a good way to critique the OP.

Agreed that traditional body building poses are the ideal pictures to be posted as this is a bodybuilding website. But, let's give the Op the benefit of the doubt that he's new to this, and may not know how to pose well... I know I've been there and still don't have all the posing down yet.

All I'm sayin is when I first posted or when I post now, the last thing I wanted to hear then and now is a blatant insult. Constructive criticism is great, so although your above comment about him lookin gay and his emo garbage is harsh, at least you are sort of stating that he should work on his body building poses for when he posts for critiquing.

I think it would be best if you stuck to giving people constructive criticism, instead of the insults. Also, a side note here, someone's sexual preference or musical taste is irrelevant when critiguing their physique, or at least it should be.

Mansion_baller is just really nice. (+1000) Mansion_baller is just really nice. (+1000) Mansion_baller is just really nice. (+1000) Mansion_baller is just really nice. (+1000) Mansion_baller is just really nice. (+1000) Mansion_baller is just really nice. (+1000) Mansion_baller is just really nice. (+1000) Mansion_baller is just really nice. (+1000) Mansion_baller is just really nice. (+1000) Mansion_baller is just really nice. (+1000) Mansion_baller is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow

Sportonas is just really nice. (+1000) Sportonas is just really nice. (+1000) Sportonas is just really nice. (+1000) Sportonas is just really nice. (+1000) Sportonas is just really nice. (+1000) Sportonas is just really nice. (+1000) Sportonas is just really nice. (+1000) Sportonas is just really nice. (+1000) Sportonas is just really nice. (+1000) Sportonas is just really nice. (+1000) Sportonas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mansion_baller View Post
    wow
    Lol. Strong bumb. Wow indeed.

Registered User strongerfaster2's Avatar
    strongerfaster2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongerfaster2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongerfaster2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongerfaster2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongerfaster2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongerfaster2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongerfaster2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongerfaster2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongerfaster2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongerfaster2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongerfaster2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good work man keep it up

SkinnyMof0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyMof0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyMof0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyMof0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyMof0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyMof0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good work, excellent build, time to bulk up nao

Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    holy sh*t what happened to him.
    "I was born with a little bit of this, the rest of it i worked for" - Ronnie Coleman

KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ehudd View Post
    holy sh*t what happened to him.
    roids
    ★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

6hades6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6hades6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6hades6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6hades6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6hades6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6hades6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6hades6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6hades6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6hades6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6hades6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6hades6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    gjdm

stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn!! massive wow

Closed Thread