Thread: The Balance

Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The Balance

Hi to all the old members that know who I am or remember me and the same to all the new members, welcome aboard.

I thought I'd just come in to lend an insight into my view with things here...

In life we need to strive for a balance, bb is no different, some people here take it far too seriously with asking such monotinous questions as "can I take a **** and not die before 4am due to my hrbgnrjegnruiabolin levels going too high" People, while paying attention to detail need to stop thinking too closely into things that dont need to be thought about.

Also, another thing, about bodybuilding plus a social life, its a hard thing to balance but its possible, just dont forget about your friends and dont neglect them, always keep them there and even to help you with your bodybuilding.

One final point I see all the time, different peoples goals...I used to mock people with a small goal, but, in time I have become wise to that some people genuinely do want a body like Brad Pitt, and in essence we should still help these people (as long as it isnt one of the ****ty stereotypical posts like I wanna be h00g3 in 2 days or how many pressups per night to look like vin diesel of course)

Thanks for your time, flame on.
    but who was lift

Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lintford, long time no see bro... My suggestion: Make bodybuilding your social life. In other words, have lifting friends, talk about things you do, give advice etc.
    ---Chew Crew---

*** Misc CIGAR Crew ***

thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    holy **** its lintford. how goes, bro?

but yeah hes right, although im not gunna lie if someone wants to hangout, theyre going to wait for me to finish my ****in workout
    "If you want to be world class you must first act world class" -Travis Ortmayer

Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    long time no talk hows **** been

i used to make post like this and get **** all the time about people micomanging **** when you gotta just relax and not let it take over
    "Everyday I feel like I become less of a man but more of a legened"

Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn, Lifter, how you been?
    ---Chew Crew---

*** Misc CIGAR Crew ***