moomoomoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What should I add to my diet?

Hey guys, I'm just looking for some suggestions on what to add and when to add it into my diet. I'm currently 5'9" 165lbs, hoping to be in the 175-180 range by april
    here is my diet as of now

7:30am 3 eggs (1 yolk), 5 slices of ham, 5 slices of mozzarella cheese

1230pm 1 can of tuna, 2 scoops Maxx whey protein shake

5pm 1 chicken breast, 1 yam, broccoli

post workout ~8-9pm 1 peanut butter & jelly sandwich on whole wheat bread, 2 scoops Maxx whey protein shake

I think i should add a small snack while I'm at school in the morning, you think i should add in another PB & Jelly sandwich? and maybe some fruits?
    And also, do u think my goal is achievable on my diet I am on right now?

Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would suggest adding 2 more meals to you diet, one for morning tea and one more in the afternoon. By doing this you are constantly providing your body with food for which to grow.

Things which you could add would be chicken and brown rice, brocholli, protein powder(although real food is better), boiled eggs, Tuna, Red Meat.

I am not an expert but for bulking I think you should work out how many cals you need for maintance and then add 500 cals.

I would say that you goals are realistic especially if you are new to BBing as gains are generally easier when first starting out.