bbott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

UPDATE: New Pics of BBOTT

Sup brolys. I'm in a rush so i only had time to resize one of my pics so far. I'll get the others up later on today. Comments and criticism welcomed

I'm 6'4, 250lbs, not sure about the bf%... i know it's in the teens.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by bbott; 01-17-2004 at 08:11 AM.

HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    looks like 17-18% to me

There is no finish line. Jimmy_magix's Avatar
    Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you look pretty good, there is something not right with the shape that I cant quite work out. Your peak looks a bit flat but thats genetic of course, youre carrying a lot of bf, its high teens, not low.

Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Jimmy_magix
    you look pretty good, there is something not right with the shape that I cant quite work out. Your peak looks a bit flat but thats genetic of course, youre carrying a lot of bf, its high teens, not low.
    Stop hatin' on us guys with genetically small peaks!
    Live to surf.

xloptuny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you look really good, especially the arms, and especially since you're 6'4.

How do you guys figure hes in the upper teens of BF? Hes hardly got any fat covering his abs.

I have to work on my posing.... but here are some more...
    Attached Images

Another rear double bicep shot...
    Attached Images

Side bicep flex
    Attached Images

Another front double bicep
    Attached Images

Before i get any flames.... I do train legs I just did not take any pics of them :P

I also need to work on my posing.... Anyways, this is all i have for now. Comments and suggestions ???

AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would say that you are closer to 15-16% BF. That's just my opionion though.
    Age 24
    Current stats
    Hgt 6"
    Weight 195 lbs
    Chest 45"
    Arms 16.5"
    Waist 33"
    Quads 25"
    Calves 15.5"
    BF % 12 %

ok other than guessing my bf%.... any other comments? lol

Maroon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maroon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maroon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maroon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maroon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maroon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maroon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maroon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maroon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maroon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maroon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looks like you've got some good size to you. Hard to believe that you weight 250. Work on adding more muscles to your arms and shoulders (get a good delt cap). Other than that, looks like you've been doing a good job.

Maroon
    Current Stats: 5'9"/205 lbs.

My bodybuilding axioms - discipline, hard training, and proper nutrition

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Maroon
    Looks like you've got some good size to you. Hard to believe that you weight 250. Work on adding more muscles to your arms and shoulders (get a good delt cap). Other than that, looks like you've been doing a good job.

Maroon
    I disagree.

Can't you see that his arms and delts are already overpowering the rest of his body?

Mate you look good but cut back on the delt work and do a lot more lat pulldowns/chinups to get some width, and rows/deadlifts to get thickness in the back

And chest needs work to catch up as well

Maroon
    why is it hard to believe i weigh 250 ??

M1ke323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1ke323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1ke323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1ke323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1ke323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1ke323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1ke323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1ke323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1ke323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1ke323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1ke323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm not sure how long you have been training, but you have a good base to work off of. And you said you needed to work on your posing, just a tip. Raise your elbows slightly above you shoulders when doing a bicep pose.

Mike
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer!" - Arnold

Stats:
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 200lbs
    BF: roughly 12%

Lifts:
    Squat: (315 x 8-10) or (275 x 20) I don't max out really
    Deadlift: (365 x 12)
    Incline Bench: (245 x 8)

Originally posted by M1ke323
    I'm not sure how long you have been training, but you have a good base to work off of. And you said you needed to work on your posing, just a tip. Raise your elbows slightly above you shoulders when doing a bicep pose.

Mike
    I've been training for about 4 years. The past 2 more seriously

Maroon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maroon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maroon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maroon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maroon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maroon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maroon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maroon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maroon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maroon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maroon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by bbott
    why is it hard to believe i weigh 250 ??
    Just from looking at your pics, I guessed around 220 to 230.
    Current Stats: 5'9"/205 lbs.

My bodybuilding axioms - discipline, hard training, and proper nutrition

15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just from looking at your pics, I guessed around 220 to 230.
    You have to remember that he's 6'4 and not 5'10

everyones comments are contradicting eachother. lol

CantSeeMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantSeeMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantSeeMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantSeeMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantSeeMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantSeeMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantSeeMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantSeeMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantSeeMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantSeeMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantSeeMe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think you have a great build. Everything looks pretty proportionate to me, but for some reason your arm looks small from the side but big from the front. Probably just the angle. I would imagine that at your height you must be huge in person. I would go on a cut if I were you but that is just my personal prefernce. I like the lean athletic look over the big and burly thing.

Originally posted by CantSeeMe
    I think you have a great build. Everything looks pretty proportionate to me, but for some reason your arm looks small from the side but big from the front. Probably just the angle. I would imagine that at your height you must be huge in person. I would go on a cut if I were you but that is just my personal prefernce. I like the lean athletic look over the big and burly thing.
    Yea i know what you mean. My arms are just about 18 inches cold. If i cut up more they'd look better from a back double bicep pose. I hate being tall though, technically my arms are big but 18 inches on a dude who is 5'10 looks 10 times bigger. Oh well, i guess it gives me more to work for.

dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude lose the love handles and you will be in diamonds!!!!

Originally posted by dpman
    Dude lose the love handles and you will be in diamonds!!!!

Lower my bf% and add 20 more lbs of muslce and i'll be happy...

AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Damn I thought you were pretty lean.

Looking good man, try to hit back harder.

OneTuffHick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking good! Your arms look similar to mine. All tricep. Being 6'5 myself I know how hard it is to get a peak on the old bicep.
    GoodLuck
    Onetuffhick
    "Making the Funk that smells of skunk" - 311

Anabolic-impact.com --------- Check it out!

JGB01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGB01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGB01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGB01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGB01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGB01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGB01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGB01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGB01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGB01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGB01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey man lookin pretty thick. Chest is probably your weakest part that I can see. Back also needs a little more thickness. You look
    like a thicker version of me. I am 6'3 and 218 lbs. I have the same problem with peak on the bicep, though mine are a tad under 16 inches. Good luck ...Jason
    Last edited by JGB01; 02-06-2004 at 07:08 AM.
    Folks still remember the day ole Bob Riley came bouncing down that dirt road in his pickup. Pretty soon, it was bouncing higher and higher. The tires popped, and the shocks broke, but that truck kept bouncing. Some say it bounced clean over the moon, but whoever says that is a goddamn liar.

Originally posted by JGB01
    Hey man lookin pretty thick. Chest is probably your weakest part that I can see. Back also needs a little more thickness. You like like a thicker version of me. I am 6'3 and 218 lbs. I have the same problem with peak on the bicep, though mine are a tad under 16 inches. Good luck ...Jason
    mine are 18 cold