ny36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Must have supplements for building muscle

I was looking for a good supplement stack for building some good muscle. I take creatine muscle milk gainer multi glucasamine and bcaa but want to add some more muscle and need some advice for what really works and some of your must have supplements.

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    X-Factor has delivered very good results to its users. Look into that
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

trainforpain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trainforpain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trainforpain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trainforpain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trainforpain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Theres an immense amount of supplements that you can use to help build more muscle but as everyone's body responds somewhat differently to certain substances, sometimes you have to take the bullet and give a product a go...however some products i'd recommend which have recieved numerous good reviews by members of the forum are Jungle Warfare (****), Bad Ass Mass (****), E-Bol (Thermolife), X-Factor (Molecular Nutrition) just to name a few...It all depends on your goals, and what you ultimately want to achieve in terms of how much muscle your looking to gain..But as everyone knows theres no substitute for food..if you want to gain muscle and pack on the mass it all starts in the kitchen man
    "No Pain No Gain..To Train without Pain is to achieve little Gain..For its the Pain in Train which will rain on the Gain..A little Pain will motivate to Train and in the end reap the spoils as you'll notice what you Gain."

Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/musclegain.htm

buy a supp from each title........

dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There really is no "must have supplements" for building muscle mass. It sounds like you have the basics down as far as your supplements go. I dont see any whey protein though, which is what you want post workout. Based on what you have listed, im guessing you are taking the Muscle Milk post workout which isnt a good idea because of the fat content (it slows absorbtion). All you want post workout is fast digesting protein (whey) and fast carbs (malto/dextrose). Adding a whey/carb shake immediatly post workout would be my suggestion.

The most important thing when trying to gain muscle is your diet. If you are eating enough, you will put on muscle. Supplements really arent neccesary, and while they do help, without the proper diet, they do nothing. You have to eat yourself big. Good luck with it.

TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by trainforpain View Post
    theres no substitute for food
    FTW!
    Lean body mass is my fat burner.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to be a complete a**hole at any time.

Great quotes from BB.com:

"I disagree with people that says that high reps and low weight do not tone your muscles . High reps (20-30) do something , but I dont know what is it, I hope somebody can tell something about it"
    -- piportil_l4